• Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! for the lovely PINK icons :)
Sooo lovely :drool:
Ah nearly forgot the red theme. Oops! But I think I already have some lovely ones :D
And while I'm writing chapter for my fic I see our colourful boy in front of my eyes :lol: He's very inspiring :lol:

Ahh thanks for sharing ATS after these it was way easier to finish chapter :)
Oh for sure it helps with withdrawal and I'm getting on the next portion of my remedy :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the promo pics ATS .

432c4e37e34af3d61955d1ec59c22a17-1.jpg

Last edited:
Gaw! OMG! I just checked those out at work...bad idea, lol... especially with new co-workers. They are not used to my crazy-omg-new-Ryan-pictures moments just yet, =).

Gaw! OMG! I just checked those out at work...bad idea, lol... especially with new co-workers. They are not used to my crazy-omg-new-Ryan-pictures moments just yet, =).

LOL,I always have to be careful at work too. If I'm having a bad day at work though, finding great pics posted always makes the day better.

*drools at all the new Ryan icons*

It must of been Ryan in Pink week at the fan art forum...Fabulous icons and siggies Wolfe Pack!

seeing the promo pics just made me more anxious to see new episodes. I feel so Ryan deprived!

Me again I've just had a thought how about doing Rainbow Ryan you know how the song goes Red and Yellow and Pink and green Orange and Purple and Blue ,just off my head I can think of some mighty fine outfits he's worn in these colours.

Hay it's that whitesuit again what is it 3rd time this season j'adore
LOL, as long as he doesn't wear it every single episode like Horatio wears the black suit.
Me again I've just had a thought how about doing Rainbow Ryan you know how the song goes Red and Yellow and Pink and green Orange and Purple and Blue ,just off my head I can think of some mighty fine outfits he's worn in these colours.
Color of the week!

Thanks for the spoiler pics. He is looking very hot!
A colour a week. That is a good idea! He looks good in every colour.
What are we writing to cbs this week?

^^
I still would like a good story arc for Ryan this season.He was featured more earlier in the season,but he still hasn't really had a story where he was more the focus this season.We could ask for a Ryan focused episode,but it is rather late in the season. We have press releases for up to episode 18 or 19,and there only 22 episodes this season,but I still think we should continue to send in feedback.I had said earlier I plan on sending in feedback all through the summer.I also send in feedback if I just happen to think of something,mostly about Ryan but also other characters or situations.

Thanks for the hot promo pix Kristine!! What a way to end a work day:thumbsup:

A colour a week. That is a good idea! He looks good in every colour.

I LOVE that idea!! There isn't too many colors he hasn't worn!! When should we start?!!!:)

^^
I still would like a good story arc for Ryan this season.He was featured more earlier in the season,but he still hasn't really had a story where he was more the focus this season.We could ask for a Ryan focused episode,but it is rather late in the season. We have press releases for up to episode 18 or 19,and there only 22 episodes this season,but I still think we should continue to send in feedback.I had said earlier I plan on sending in feedback all through the summer.I also send in feedback if I just happen to think of something,mostly about Ryan but also other characters or situations.

Sounds good. On Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back