Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: My mom bought strawberries and she's grilling shrimp for dinner. It's my lunch, too, though, and the first meal I've had for 8 hours or so.

Down: My friends decided to get drunk the other day. Dumbasses.

Down: My parents are having friends over tonight. I don't want to be around people. At all. Unfortunately, I have to "be polite" and be off the computer. Meaning I'm going to spend tonight standing around with people I hate, with my mouth shut.

Down: Yesterday, one of my brothers friends (but i know him too) was hit by a hit-and-rin driver and is in pretty bad shape in hospital, with a broken back and severe internal injuries. I really hope he'll be okay. :(

DaWacko said:
Up: Found out today that I get 143€ of tax refund :D

I haven't heard yet how much I get back.. I did a calculation though and uhm.. it said E66 :rolleyes: Yes, rather disappointed.. last year it was over E900..

Up: I actually found something interesting to say in my essay that I need to hand in tomorrow..

Down: So all I gotta do today is rewrite the whole 3000 words :mad:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
DaWacko said:
Up: Found out today that I get 143€ of tax refund :D

I haven't heard yet how much I get back.. I did a calculation though and uhm.. it said E66 :rolleyes: Yes, rather disappointed.. last year it was over E900..

Last year I got 230€ additional tax :rolleyes:

I get 830 bucks! but anyway

Up: I ran around with a pricing gun at work and priced almost all the people on the same shift as me
Down: I through a Barbie at my friend Sam today at work and had to pay for because the box dented.

Ups - Got some revision done, drank tea with a good mate of mine.

Downs - Not being relaxed because of my exam and feeling homesick

Up - later today.. I have to hand in my essay.. so after that I need not think about it anymore :D

Down - I still need to work on that essay.. and there's no postponing it now anymore.

Up: I'm excited for my first exam paper tomorrow. Yay! :) I need to remain positive. ;)

Down: I'm not even halfway through exams and I'm already so exhausted. :(

Ups: Our football coach will probably get fired 'cause he's an asshole :D
And I'm gonna play my first game of the season tomorrow, in the women's 2nd division :D

Down: Boring day at school

Down: I'm at work (can't you just tell I'm at a job I don't like right now? haha)

Up: The day seems to be going by quickly, and plus, it's my last week at this job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back