CSI: Crime City on Facebook

I'm having lots of server errors tonight on Crime City. :(

Did you get it to work? I didn't have any trouble last night.

I finally got to level 43 and it took forever! I asked them how many more XP it takes to get to 44 and it's 50,000! :eek:

I haven't been able to get to the game for two days now :(

Well, I might have spoken too soon. :lol: I haven't been able to get into it today. That usually means they're updating or fixing something tho.

It loads but after I search about 4 or 5 squares I get a server error. It especially sucks when the server error comes up when I get an energy boost! :(

overreacting-1.gif

Please, please, please no more server errors :scream:

I need to get a key out of Speedy's lab :lol:

They have a new set of cases up! :D Set 6 has five new cases in it! So if you're like me and you've been doing old cases over and over again while waiting, the wait is finally over. :)

Well now you got me hook too:p. I haven´t play this before and have a question. If I run low on energy or money or thoose blue things then I have to pay for it:confused: with RL money???Can I play with out that??? How do I get thoose things?? 2 question I know

Last edited:
Well now you got me hook too:p. I haven´t play this before and have a question. If I run low on energy or money or thoose blue things then I have to pay for it:confused: with RL money???Can I play with out that??? How do I get thoose things?? 2 question I know

By blue things do you mean UBI credits? If so then yes, those have to be purchased with real money.

Energy...you can get 4 small cups of coffee from your friends each day by visiting their labs and clicking on the coffee cup over their coffee machine. You also, of course, can get energy by finding an Energy Boost tile while searching a scene. And you build up energy (slowly!) as time passes, so sometimes you do just have to wait for your energy bar to refill.

Hope that helps! :)

Thank you ^^^Yeah the blue UBIsoft credit. As I am game "virgin" I didn´t know I needed to spend real life money on the game. But how long can I play or raise in grades without spending real - life money?

the coffeemachine in my lab is for my friends - if I understand you correctly but I can´t use it myself.....

Last edited:
Back