**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, looks epic! I can't wait either and it's going to be the first thing I watch in my new apartment since I'm moving on Monday, yay! :D

Wow sure looking forward to this episode! :eek: of course I love all the episodes but this one seems to stand out too.

Thanks ECRocks for the link. :)

I think that it is really weird that the woman who pays pregnant isn't pregnant at all ( I think that they won't use a real pregnant lady for that role) and that Emily who's sitting next to the victim is pregnant but not in the show I just think it's weird xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CdklOY5gbU this episode is gonna rock this is the best csi miami promo i've seen. xx

Thanks for the promo!

I'll echo the previous sentiments and say that this one looks like it'll be interesting. I don't normally watch the promos but this one definitely pulled me in.

ECRocks said:
I think that it is really weird that the woman who pays pregnant isn't pregnant at all ( I think that they won't use a real pregnant lady for that role) and that Emily who's sitting next to the victim is pregnant but not in the show I just think it's weird xD

That crossed my mind as well. :lol:

Last edited:
awesome promo-action packed everybody jumping around over counters and running everywhere! it's like a diehard movie...like a regular pregnant victim since that'll pull some emotion out of everyone...looks promising!

I agree with all of you that this episode is going to stand out this season and looks great. Looking forward to Sunday night!

Well considering it's the 200th episode, I hope all of the main cast gets some good exposure. Some nods to previous eps would also be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back