"House Of Hoarders" Discussion **Spoilers**

I really hope this is a Greg filled episode with no Catherine. Hope to see Sara get some screen time. :)

As for the Lab rats..love that Henry will be in this eppy...would love to see Archie! Looks like Archie has gone to greener pastures along with Mandy and Bobby:scream:!

Catherine is not shown in the promo, so people assume she is not in the episode. We'll have to wait and see, maybe she has a very small role.

I am looking forward to this episode, Nick, Sara, and Greg are a great team.

So that's why people thinks she's not in the ep? She's just suffering the same fate as Greggo most of the time? :lol:

Actually, she's probably not in the episode - much, or at all - because she was roaming around Italy at the time this episode was being filmed.

I vote for the "not in this episode". That way, one of the five Marg-less episodes will be done & out of the way. Since I won't be home to review (I might get a chance to watch, with others around this time), this would be a good time to not have her appear.

It looks like in one scene Nick and I'm going to say Greg actually fall down because there's so much stuff.

And when the woman yells Don't touch that to Nick.....his face......like he just got yelled at by his mother.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: This is going to be funny! I can't wait!

ETA: I'm watching an episode of Hoarders where the hoarder featured is named George!!:p

Last edited:
Well.Let's hope that we can have at least a Catherine scene.But the case sounds interesting and the combo with Sara ,Greg and Nick too so Iwill watch for sure.

So far I have only watched Sqweegel (last weeks episode) on this season of CSI, but I'm looking forward to "House of Hoarders" seeing as Annie Wersching (Renee Walker from 24) is a guest star. I found this site which has a photo of her part: Annie Wersching in CSI.

Should be a good one, she is a great actress and I hope she has more than just a bit part.

No way. Annie Wersching is one of my favourite actors! Really enjoyed her in Boston Legal. Would be good if she could stay long term!

Looks like this is a Marg-less episode. Not even a glimpse of her back was shown in the promo. :( I mean, she's a lead character. Why not include a glimpse of her even if she didn't have a scene/dialogue promo-worthy. But that's just me. Maybe we'll see her and it's too early in the season for her to be MIA. If ever she isn't in the episode, I'll try to be as objective as I can in judging the episode. Not 'F' right away because my favorite character is MIA.

I'll believe Marg's not in it after we see all 43/44 minutes of it. Before they talked her into 19 episodes she said she had picked 13 episodes because she would be finished filming by Christmas. I take it to mean that she intends on being in the first 13 episodes in some capacity. There were some other CBS shows that were on a week long filming hiatus the same time she was in Italy. (Big Bang Theory for one)

If I didn't watch an episode because Nick wasn't in the promo I most likely would have missed more than half the episodes of CSI to date!

Susan

If I didn't watch an episode because Nick wasn't in the promo I most likely would have missed more than half the episodes of CSI to date!

True that. Especially in the early days. He's definitely earned his screentime that he's getting now.

I'll believe Marg's not in it after we see all 43/44 minutes of it. Before they talked her into 19 episodes she said she had picked 13 episodes because she would be finished filming by Christmas.

Just because she's filming before Christmas doesn't mean the eps air before then. Most filming is done as 'all the shots for this ep!' and then 'All the shots for the NEXT ep' but not always.

Back