Celebrity Crushes

Joy22 said:
My crushes, apart from CSI-men, would be Graham Coxon, Seth Green and Johnny Depp.

I forgot about Seth, shame on me. I always thought Oz was so cute on Buffy and I love Green as an actor. He always cracks me up! I can't believe I forgot about Seth... :rolleyes:

He's adorable. Oz is, and always will be, my favourite Buffy character. And he's totally hot as Scott Evil. I'm so hoping they make another Austin Powers, because that's the role he gets most attention for :)

Oh man Sakis Rouvas is my newest addiction. He's this Greek singer with this sultry voice and sexy, pouty lips. I prefer him with facial hair but to see what I'm talking about click here . :D

ADAM PASCAL. My newest celeb crush. But he's 20 years older than me and married. :( *sob*

I'll make it official:

RANDY ORTON!!!!!!!!!!

sd_03142006cm592.jpg

Pro-Wrestler. Hot. Arrogant (too bad :(). Toned. Has the hottest entrance in WWE history. And wears only a spandex (like swimming trunks)... well, with knee pads and boots...

4_randy.jpg

And that pose is knee-buckling...

Oh wow after watching Brokeback Mountain I developed a huge crush on Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger. They're the sexiest cowboys ever! As for a non-sexual girl crush I like Anna Faris. She's so frigging hilarious!

I am absolutely in love with Ryan Phillipe. After seeing his awesome acting skills in Crash and his total hottness in Cruels Intentions... I am so hooked on him. Too bad he is married to Reese Witherspoon. :( I am happy for them though, they make an adorable couple.

My celebrity crushes are:

Mariska Hargity
and
Emma Watson-don't worry I'm not a pedophile, I'm actually a few months younger than her.

besides every guy in csi and house, i also have a thing for jake, heath, hugh grant, colin of corse, and david arquette, ryan, and so many more!

at this moment, i'm crushing on Paul Rudd...i just saw him in Three Days of Rain with Julia Roberts and Bradley Cooper...he's amazing looking in person and very very sweet, not to mention his amazing acting skills

brittany0710 said:
Charlie Watts. I saw the Stones play last night and developed a bit of a crush. *sigh*

You saw the Stones in concert. I saw them August '05 in Boston, was songs did they play at your concert. Gotta love the Stones. :)

CSIgrad said:
at this moment, i'm crushing on Paul Rudd...i just saw him in Three Days of Rain with Julia Roberts and Bradley Cooper...he's amazing looking in person and very very sweet, not to mention his amazing acting skills
Me too! I've had a huge crush on him for years, he is just so adorable. :D

Back