**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is a CSI Miami Season 9 Spoiler thread, are there any new spoilers pertaining to the actual show? Perhaps those who want to discuss personal news about Emily or whether or not she stays on the show could move their comments to a more appropriate thread.

I'm so glad that emily procter is pregnant. She will be a great mother. But i don't see why the writers aren't going to write it into the show....:wtf:

I'm so glad that emily procter is pregnant. She will be a great mother. But i don't see why the writers aren't going to write it into the show....:wtf:

I don't understand why the writers would want to write it into the show :wtf: - just more soap opera drama for Miami? No thanks...:rolleyes:

^ Actually my point is that telling someone (lusiana88) that is stupid to ask us to not speculate is not the most respectful way to phrase it. I happen to agree with the initial statement but not in the way it was said.Same with saying that a 6 year old would understand.I apologize for being off topic but needed to clarify.I apologize ,florry for pointing you but those are the statements on both sides that creates the atmosphere we have on the board.I just want have fun talking about CSI miami.
I wasn't referring to anyone in particular.....my point was just that anyone should be free to express their opinion on Emily's future due to her pregnancy, but it seems it quite impossible exactly for the reason you mention...the atmosphere.

I expressed my opinion and I wanted to clarify it, but as it seems there is no way to get over this matter, I won't add anything else on this topic. I'll wait the next spoiler hoping that my comment along with some others won't create this atmosphere again......I know it's just my personal wish, but everyone has the right to hope :p

Reading some of the posts above, it seems as though some need to take a cleansing breath in here and try not to make things personal. ;)

Some folks might be uncomfortable with speaking about Emily's pregnancy and that's fine. It's also okay to wonder whether or not she might come back as a result of the pregnancy and the various comments she's made during interviews regarding the subject.

Don't we wonder every year whether the actors will sign their contract and/or return to the show? It seems like a pretty similar situation to me. We're not probing into anything terribly personal (off-screen relationships, sexual orientation, illnesses etc.) but rather the more professional angle (will the actress reprise her role after maternity leave is over) and unless the former happens, everything here seems okay.

So let's continue on from here on a more peaceful note. :)
Thanks and sorry for my posts ;)

Because its going to take away from the real reason we watch this show: Crime solving!

They could always do with Cal what they did with Sophie on Leverage when that actress was pregnant. They showed one of the team members talking to her on the phone every now and then, and showed Sophie like from the shoulders up talking to them. They could have Cal do that. Like if one of them needs her opinion on a case or something. The actress who plays Sophie on Leverage was in almost every episode that way. There was only a handful of eps she wasn't in.

That's another reason I wish they would write in the pregnancy. Simply because Calleigh might not be in every episode, or the episodes she is in, she will have little interaction, with coworkers, or do anything Climactic, or have little to no field work. And I mean we might have to deal with diminishing E/C Moments. I just really don't want to deal with that, because I was rooting and hoping for season nine to be the best!!!! I mean what if Emily leaves next season (Hopefully there is one) and we E/C fans never get to see a marriage, a baby, a date, another love making scene, or even a simple I love you!!!! That would be so traumatic and depressing for me !!!!!

All You non E/C can now start into a frenzy:scream: about why you all hate the relationship,or why you think there is no chemistry between them, ( So Wrong!!!) or complain :brickwall:about them being the center of attention, and creating too much drama!!! :rolleyes: I don't understand why you can't just be happy with both the romance and scattered Drama, and Crime solving ( These are all components that make CSI miami such a great show!!!!) I mean come on people, even though there's occasional E/C drama and romantic tidbits here and there, the main component of the show is still crime solving. I mean if you don't like it, don't watch it ( And I really do mean that in the nicest,most impartial, most non-offensive way!!!) ( Dont Hate Me!!!!:eek:)

Simply because Calleigh might not be in every episode, or the episodes she is in, she will have little interaction, with coworkers, or do anything Climactic, or have little to no field work. And I mean we might have to deal with diminishing E/C Moments. I mean what if Emily leaves next season (Hopefully there is one) and we E/C fans never get to see a marriage, a baby, a date, another love making scene, or even a simple I love you!!!!
:guffaw::guffaw:Season 9 could well be the best yet! It might even mean a return of many of the deserters of recent seasons. (I know, wrong thread, but it just begged a response.)

Good News Everyone. it's looks as if all of us can rest easy for now. I know alot of us have been speculating about Emily leaving the show or not next season. She says, herself in this article that she has no intention of leaving the show, and that she will only miss about two episodes this season. It's also a little spoilerish, and funny!!!

Heres the link:http://omg.yahoo.com/news/csi-miamis-emily-procter-will-hide-real-life-pregnancy/44663

That's definitely good news.The CSI franchise has suffered many female casualties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back