**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Since this is a CSI Miami Season 9 Spoiler thread, are there any new spoilers pertaining to the actual show? Perhaps those who want to discuss personal news about Emily or whether or not she stays on the show could move their comments to a more appropriate thread.

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

There are 6 pictures that were taken recently during filming of the show.

3. Court

Court Prime Suspect

4. Elledell

Elledell Civilian

I'm so glad that emily procter is pregnant. She will be a great mother. But i don't see why the writers aren't going to write it into the show....:wtf:

5. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

I don't understand why the writers would want to write it into the show :wtf: - just more soap opera drama for Miami? No thanks...:rolleyes:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular.....my point was just that anyone should be free to express their opinion on Emily's future due to her pregnancy, but it seems it quite impossible exactly for the reason you mention...the atmosphere.

I expressed my opinion and I wanted to clarify it, but as it seems there is no way to get over this matter, I won't add anything else on this topic. I'll wait the next spoiler hoping that my comment along with some others won't create this atmosphere again......I know it's just my personal wish, but everyone has the right to hope :p

Thanks and sorry for my posts ;)

7. belle

belle Dead on Arrival

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
  8. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Because its going to take away from the real reason we watch this show: Crime solving!

9. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

They could always do with Cal what they did with Sophie on Leverage when that actress was pregnant. They showed one of the team members talking to her on the phone every now and then, and showed Sophie like from the shoulders up talking to them. They could have Cal do that. Like if one of them needs her opinion on a case or something. The actress who plays Sophie on Leverage was in almost every episode that way. There was only a handful of eps she wasn't in.

11. BulletGirl18

BulletGirl18 Victim

That's another reason I wish they would write in the pregnancy. Simply because Calleigh might not be in every episode, or the episodes she is in, she will have little interaction, with coworkers, or do anything Climactic, or have little to no field work. And I mean we might have to deal with diminishing E/C Moments. I just really don't want to deal with that, because I was rooting and hoping for season nine to be the best!!!! I mean what if Emily leaves next season (Hopefully there is one) and we E/C fans never get to see a marriage, a baby, a date, another love making scene, or even a simple I love you!!!! That would be so traumatic and depressing for me !!!!!

All You non E/C can now start into a frenzy:scream: about why you all hate the relationship,or why you think there is no chemistry between them, ( So Wrong!!!) or complain :brickwall:about them being the center of attention, and creating too much drama!!! :rolleyes: I don't understand why you can't just be happy with both the romance and scattered Drama, and Crime solving ( These are all components that make CSI miami such a great show!!!!) I mean come on people, even though there's occasional E/C drama and romantic tidbits here and there, the main component of the show is still crime solving. I mean if you don't like it, don't watch it ( And I really do mean that in the nicest,most impartial, most non-offensive way!!!) ( Dont Hate Me!!!!:eek:)

12. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:guffaw::guffaw:Season 9 could well be the best yet! It might even mean a return of many of the deserters of recent seasons. (I know, wrong thread, but it just begged a response.)

13. BulletGirl18

BulletGirl18 Victim

Good News Everyone. it's looks as if all of us can rest easy for now. I know alot of us have been speculating about Emily leaving the show or not next season. She says, herself in this article that she has no intention of leaving the show, and that she will only miss about two episodes this season. It's also a little spoilerish, and funny!!!

Heres the link:http://omg.yahoo.com/news/csi-miamis-emily-procter-will-hide-real-life-pregnancy/44663

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

That's definitely good news.The CSI franchise has suffered many female casualties.

15. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

Yes that's a very good news :thumbsup:
    CSI Miami without Calleigh is not CSI Miami!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.