George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, my time with Nick has come to an end.. he was good at soothing my sunburn too! ;)

Runners up:

PrincessJ88 - adorable.
loveshower.gif

NickyFan - :lol:
Stokes4Me - Love the expression. :)
Jacquie - Not quite the profile I had in mind. Thank you for the creative interpretation! :devil:
Smokey - So cute! :adore:

winner.gif
blackflag
, because who could resist hurt hero Nicky..

Last edited:
I've got Nicky!!! :hugegrin: :hugegrin: :hugegrin:

I guess you girls have been waiting for quite a while for a new theme. So instead of telling you how I've been spending my day so far I'll get right to it

I want that nibbleable neck. Nick/George/OC doesn't matter. From the front, back, or side - all are good. Up to 12 in 24 hours or so. (depends on how many
droolbucket.gif
I have to empty! :thumbsup:)

Susan

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies! It's good to be back :) I'm so busy with College! But while it's out, I can visit here a tad more often! I found some photo's that I hadn't seen before, apologies if you have, but I thought i'd post anyway! :)

I shall cyber slap myself for not coming on here and see all the .. very drool-worthy images of Mr. Eads!

George Eads Home Photoshoot - June 2001 (If posted on other websites/forums, please credit!)
Number One
Number Two
Number Three
Number Four
Number Five
Last, but not least

Enjoy!

Alyshea.

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies! It's good to be back :) I'm so busy with College! But while it's out, I can visit here a tad more often! I found some photo's that I hadn't seen before, apologies if you have, but I thought i'd post anyway! :)

I shall cyber slap myself for not coming on here and see all the .. very drool-worthy images of Mr. Eads!

George Eads Home Photoshoot - June 2001 (If posted on other websites/forums, please credit!)
Number One
Number Two
Number Three
Number Four
Number Five
Last, but not least

Enjoy!

Alyshea.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am forever in your debt!!! :luvlove: :adore: :angel:

Never seen those before. :hugegrin: :hugegrin: :hugegrin:
A love them all. Can't pick a favorite. Do love the little bit of scruff in them all! :p

Susan

Last edited:
AHH! I'm so glad and it's my pleasure blackflag! I was unsure on wether to post them or not, due to re-posts, but I'm now glad I did! Ooh, the wonders of time off... my first 'George picture search' in about 3 weeks! ( Shocking, right?! :D )

Anyway, enjoy them everybody! :)

Number One
Number Two
Number Three
Number Four
Number Five
Last, but not least

Enjoy!

Alyshea.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Holy Moly. I wonder where these are from. Hot Damn!

Thanks for finding those. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

ETA: I don't think he lives in that house anymore. Didn't he move during the 2003 California wildfires or sometime around then?

Unless that's home in Texas?

Last edited:
Thank you Alyshea for those pics of George :drool: :) I've never seem them before either :)

Jacquie - Not quite the profile I had in mind. Thank you for the creative interpretation! :devil:

We do like to challenge the theme runners :D I remember a transportation theme we did once and someone post Nick with a shopping cart :)

Wish me luck, ladies... I have a very important job interview tomorrow :(

You should be happy NickyFan :) all the best and be yourself :)

Congrats on winning blackflag and a very nibblabe theme you've chosen :devil::drool:

First set coming up

one
two
three
four
five
six

and yes speedy, if that was in California he moved in 2003 after the fires. Didn't his house get damaged by the fires?

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Holy Moly. I wonder where these are from. Hot Damn!

Thanks for finding those. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

ETA: I don't think he lives in that house anymore. Didn't he move during the 2003 California wildfires or sometime around then?

Unless that's home in Texas?

It's my pleasure! :)

They were taken in Texas. Well, thats what the caption said. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back