**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like seeing old faces that suggest that tptb actually do remember what they've previously written.
Too bad they had to remember Erica.
I have no doubt she'll try to use him again.If there is a storyline that involves her,hopefully the writers will have Ryan just a little wiser this time.

Well, who knows....maybe tptb have something else in mind this time around.

BTW, according to Adam's latest tweet, he (and the entire cast we can assume) have started shooting today.

^^
TPTB could have something else in mind, hopefully both characters will be portrayed as having matured somewhat.
I remember Miami shooting about the same time last year. Hopefully,we will get a pic or two.
Hill Harper is better at keeping NY fans updated,he tweets more.

Does anyone have ANY spoilers on Calleigh and Eric???? I know today was the first day of shooting. But still. Yeah, hopefully we can get some pictures. I can't wait for the promo. But that comes out in like september. :(

And idk if this has been mentioned...I am too lazy to go back however many pages and see if this was posted....Erica Sykes will be in 902. And for those of you who are curious, yes she does interact with Ryan.

Oh brother. Not THAT road again. I thought the Erica/Ryan thing was DEAD and BURIED. Please... :mad:

I agree with you. Erica did nothing to help endear Ryan to the fans.I remember seeing quite often(from non Ryan fans) "Ryan ratted to Erica about blah blah blah", I've seen it in the past year. I hope at least he doesn't end up looking like an ass when dealing with her.If not,hopefully she will be less of an ass.

Erica's back?!! Great, just great. I see this as just another storyline having Ryan "in trouble" again and in conflict with everyone he works with:brickwall: And I certainly don't want him romantically involved with her:scream:. I would rather see him forever celibate than going down that road again:(

:sigh: I really really hate this idea.

However, she could end up getting killed. Kind of like how on Bones, that one DB turned out to be Cam's ex fiance. Maybe her interactions with him will be flashbacks. Like maybe she comes to him and says someone is following/stalking her and she wonders if there's anything he can do about it and he tries to help her, but in the end whomever is stalking her ends up killing her. And maybe that brings on some angst/guilt from Ryan, which would be different and interesting. Like maybe he'll feel guilty and feel like he didn't do enough to save her. And of course Horatio will have to step in and say, "You did everything you could for her, Ryan. This isn't your fault, okay?" Kind of like he stepped in and said comforting words to Natalia after Nick was killed.

If this was the storyline then I could stomach her presence. Or if he ended up saving her life and then she went away. If she does die, it would sure give Ryan a chance to emote and maybe help him to grow. I am sick of him being the odd man out and in hot water.

*random thought* I wonder what Walter will think of her :lol:

If she still is her annoying self, I am sure he will dislike her as much as everyone else does. :rolleyes:

Well,at least Erica was interesting.She may still be annoying but Ryan has grown a lot so I am sure it will be a positive storyline for him.

Delkolover, Thanks for the spoilers.I am dying to know about Eric.:(

She may still be annoying but Ryan has grown a lot so I am sure it will be a positive storyline for him
It will only be a positive storyline if the writers remember Ryan has grown.They tend to forget any growth when it suits them especially when dealing with Ryan .I am willing to be surprised,in fact I would love to be surprised.More than likely,Erica is around because of some story and she thinks she'll be able to get inside info from Ryan.

Last edited:
*random thought* I wonder what Walter will think of her :lol:

LMAO!! I love that random thought. I bet Walter will tension Ryan and if Walter doesn't I hope Eric will.

Bringing Erica back is surprising, however I am glad they didn't kill her and are able to revive her role. I always enjoyed watching her interactions with Ryan, very playful and filled with flirty tension.

I am new to the forum!!! Just thought I'd post this bit of information, and see what you guys think.

CSI: Miami star Emily Procter, 41, is expecting her first child with musician Paul Bryan, 43, her rep confirms exclusively to TV Guide Magazine.
According to CBS, Procter's pregnancy will not be written into the upcoming season of CSI: Miami, premiering Sunday, Oct. 3 at 9/8c.

Here is the link
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Emily-Procter-Pregnant-1020997.aspx?rss=breakingnews#comments

I don't know about you guys, but I think something should be done about them not writing in the pregnancy, I mean this is what some of us have wanted for like ever, besides a wedding. I for one will be extremely upset, and dissappointed, if something does not change their minds and the pregnancy is written in!!!

I am new to the forum!!! Just thought I'd post this bit of information, and see what you guys think.

CSI: Miami star Emily Procter, 41, is expecting her first child with musician Paul Bryan, 43, her rep confirms exclusively to TV Guide Magazine.
According to CBS, Procter's pregnancy will not be written into the upcoming season of CSI: Miami, premiering Sunday, Oct. 3 at 9/8c.

Here is the link
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Emily-Procter-Pregnant-1020997.aspx?rss=breakingnews#comments

I don't know about you guys, but I think something should be done about them not writing in the pregnancy, I mean this is what some of us have wanted for like ever, besides a wedding. I for one will be extremely upset, and dissappointed, if something does not change their minds and the pregnancy is written in!!!
I Also think they should do something about the pregnancy also......I been waiting for this moment sence i became in love with it .....Plus i think Calleigh should have a baby

Here is the link

Ahah I was expecting this to happen long long time ago and I can only say I'm really happy for her....she deserved it.

As for her pregnancy on the show, I really hope and pray we won't see any of it on the show 'cause Calleigh's pregnancy would mean the end of the show and I'm not talking from anti-shipping POV right now.....I've been saying this long long time ago ;)

I wish a happy pregnancy :thumbsup:

I am so thrilled for Emily! She is going to make a great mother! I think it is a wise move not to make it a storyline. If Emily is already 5 months pregnant, she will most likely take the last half of the season off or make limited appearances. She may also decide to retire after this season.

Purely speculation; there is no news about her leaving. However, how much do you want to bet that it will now be a boost for the ratings this season. People will want to tune in to see if they can see changes in her and to support her just in case it is her last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back