Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

I totally agree with you Delkolover! I think that's the reason why I love Emily so much!

I really miss her so I hope that we will have the opportunity to watch her on a TV show or something else before october :)

Same here she is so amazing ..... my idol

Yes these pictures are new :thumbsup:
I found these pictures on Elisabeth Caren website!
I do a lot of research to find everything related to Emily and today I've been lucky ;)

Good job!! I love those pictures, she looks like a totally different person there. I wonder if they were taken for the magazine or she just took them for herself(I mean Emily). Anyway, she looks great :)

Yes these pictures are new :thumbsup:
I found these pictures on Elisabeth Caren website!
I do a lot of research to find everything related to Emily and today I've been lucky ;)

Yeah same:) here before you replied i found the website..lol.......to bad it didnt come with an article ......or did it???...because i didnt see one??

No there's no article!
I think that those pictures are not related to the new mag because the photograph for guidepost is Manuello Paganelli.

Thank you for the article Mayra :D
I think I've already read it but it's always a pleasure to read Emily talking about her family! I imagine her talking with her southern accent, that's great!!

I think I've already read it but it's always a pleasure to read Emily talking about her family! I imagine her talking with her southern accent, that's great!!
...Any time....thank you for the pictures :):D.......LOVE HER ACCENT TOO :):D....So how do you research Emily....just want to see your strategies. ...to see if they are the same as mine.??.lol:lol:

Hey!

Just to let you konw that there's an amazing article where Emily tells us his story with homeless people especially with Jim.

Here's the link

http://www.guideposts.org/celebrities/csi-miami-star-emily-procters-inspiring-story

Thank you so much for posting! That was truly a great, inspiring and uplifting story.

Not many actresses are the type of people they portray on tv but over the years I have read many articles about her and learned that Emily is exactly the type of loving, caring, compassionate and down to earth person in real life that she plays on the show and gives the impression she is.

I have heard that Criminal Minds actresses AJ Cook and Kirsten Vangness are exactly the same way. It is a nice thing to see....real people.

I agree.Emily looks like she is down to earth and does not take herself seriously.And her interviews are so funny:) I am so glad she is coming back next season.Miami would not be the same without her.

...Any time....thank you for the pictures :):D.......LOVE HER ACCENT TOO :):D....So how do you research Emily....just want to see your strategies. ...to see if they are the same as mine.??.lol:lol:

I search on google and I ask for the most recent results only so I don't have too many websites to check :thumbsup:

I'm happy that you all love the pictures :thumbsup:

I search on google and I ask for the most recent results only so I don't have too many websites to check :thumbsup:

I'm happy that you all love the pictures :thumbsup:
OH yeah thats pretty much what i do too ....I also use google alerts :)

No there's no article!
I think that those pictures are not related to the new mag because the photograph for guidepost is Manuello Paganelli.
YEah..that sucks .....but the pictures are awesome :) I did found another article that i have never seen here it is i dont think is new but ill post it anyways:)
http://www.vivamagonline.com/CoverStories_emilyprocter.html

thanks for the article - never seen it before. Do you know what is the date of it?
everyone wonders if Emily has a boyfriend - this article partly explains it. And whoever he is , he seems to be right - seems like she really is a 'tiny torpedo', not able o sit still for a minute ;)

Back