Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool::drool::drool::drool: Man I don't wanna go to work this morning....I wanna stay home and keep drooling over your pics!!! :lol:

ETA: 6.01pm GMT - I musta killed the thread! :(

Well, it's time to send my guest on his way to the next lucky Szmoker :D You all had me on the floor with your fantastic pics!!

gregfan, my jaw hit the floor with this pic

American Honey This one leaves me speechless :adore:

sharp I love how the light hit his arm in this one:drool:

So that means LionsHeart wins with this stunning pic :adore:

Last edited:
Hello?

Have I done something wrong? :( I hope you guys aren't all sitting there thinking I never gave Greg away. I did last night at 6pm by editing my post (it hadn't been 24 hours since I posted last). I'm really sorry if you guys think I was holding on to him!!

:(:(:(

Attention in the aisles! Would the owner of a previous labrat turned CSI please report to the service desk? Thank you!

:lol:

Okay, as stated in the picture game guidelines in the first post of the thread...

Once a winner is announced, that person has up to 24 hours to post the new theme. If they don't, then the first runner up is free to go ahead and post a theme.
So, if LionsHeart doesn't get here now before you do, Sharp you're good to go and name a new theme! :)

Can't post caps at the moment, so I'll wait until sharp or LionsHeart posts a new theme. On a side note, I love how no matter how Greg's style/hair and whatever about him changes, he still has his little pouty look going on. :) So adorable.

Hello?

Have I done something wrong? :( I hope you guys aren't all sitting there thinking I never gave Greg away. I did last night at 6pm by editing my post (it hadn't been 24 hours since I posted last). I'm really sorry if you guys think I was holding on to him!!

I didn't get a chance to come back for another set before you gave him away. Looks like he didn't want to leave you! :lol: I've been patiently waiting for the new theme while spending time at the lake/beach. I could really use a beach buddy. Looks like he's busy too, though so I'll wait. :D :adore:

Okay, since some of you are lurking around, I'm gonna toss it up in the air and the first person who happens by and wants to name the theme, go for it! :thumbsup:

Okay, since some of you are lurking around, I'm gonna toss it up in the air and the first person who happens by and wants to name the theme, go for it! :thumbsup:

Hello?

I didn't get a chance to come back for another set before you gave him away. Looks like he didn't want to leave you! :lol: I've been patiently waiting for the new theme while spending time at the lake/beach. I could really use a beach buddy. Looks like he's busy too, though so I'll wait. :D :adore:

I guess I'll take him then :D, I've never seen those pics before AmericanHoney by the way :thumbsup:

new theme, let's do one of these:

G

R

E

G

G

O

12 in 23-24 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back