Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clumsy... feel free to share! Do you have a pic of him in the locker room TAKING OFF THE JACKET? LOL. It was a hot scene... Would love to see it. I don't think you posted one like that(?) but either way, I would love to see all the caps!!! LOL. I can't get enough. he was just freaking beautiful last night!!!!

:D

You rock for those, btw. Awesome stuff. Hot stuff!!!

So, who thought Ryan was, I don't know, smoking hot tonight?

:: raises hand up very VERY high ::
I have my hand raised pretty high myself:drool:. Blue is definitely his color and he also wears that lab coat pretty well. A gorgeous man for sure:devil::thumbsup:
Dude, Jonathan is never gonna live down "Somebody stole the stolen diamonds." Poor thing.

I know, I know:(

OH WOW!

*Raises hand*

Me, me, ME! Of course, you already KNOW this, but... he was just GORGEOUS tonight. My favorite scene was him walking down the stairs, with no jacket... and then he put the lab coat on at the perfect angle! :drool: That sounds so shallow but... WOW. Hot doesn't even begin to describe it. Stop teasing us, TPTB!! We want to see MORE of Ryan dressed like THAT. (well, I do anyway. ;) ) whew. I think I'm okay. I THINK I am....

I'll have to watch that scene again!! It isn't shallow but very observant:devil:

I'm with you all! Ryan was smoking hot last night! :drool::drool: And just too cute! Loved it more when the jacket was off and we just saw him in the shirt. Still missing last season's hair though, lol! I'm hoping to get caps done for tonight but I won't promise as we had a major flood in the house last night when the wash machine broke so it was one heck of a night and I'm exhausted. I'm going to try and get it done cause I know you all want to see them! I do too, haha!

Yikes Kristine!! Take your time. It's always something isn't it?

Man... his arms... that blue shirt. Wow!

I concur. He sure looked yummy:devil:

But what I'm stuck on is when he said he was gonna go home and take a bath. A bath? Cue fangirl squealing and me passing out. All I could think of was, "may I join you?" :lol: Ryan in the bathtub... that's quite the vision. :drool:

You know, after I got over my surprise of hearing him say "take a bath" I wanted to join him as well. I have a feeling if we added up everyone who wanted to, that would be a pretty big bathtub:lol:

So I was kinda bored today and I decided to make a few caps :) I hope it's not a problem or anything..
click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ...
and last but definetly not least CLICK:)
:rolleyes:

One can never have enough pictures of Jon/Ryan. Thank you!!!

Oh, clumsy... you just made my day. Virtual hugs! I'm trying so hard not to do my fangirl squee considering I'm at work. (college workstudy, I will miss the) But then again, my co-workers are used to it, =)

The third one, bad quality or not (but it's really not that bad) is HOT.

And that is all I have to say, besides thank you clumsy! :D

So I was kinda bored today and I decided to make a few caps :) I hope it's not a problem or anything..
click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ; click ...

Guess I don't need to rush, seems you already got your caps! Nice caps clumsy.

Would LOVE to still see yours, Kristine. :devil: They're always awesome!!!! I look forward to them every week.

Oh, that would be great to have some new caps, I mean mine aren't so good..plus extra caps of our favourite guy are ALWAYS welcome :p But hey, if you're busy - take your time.

Thanks for the caps clumsy!! Can he get any hotter?:drool::drool: I also look forward to your caps FFF, they always make my day.:thumbsup:

Oh,it's really easy if you're using BSPlayer.In case you are, you press Shift +P . The caps are usually saved in the BSPlayer File on your C:\ ;)

thank you:) i'll try this once i get to pc. oh btw hope you wont mind if i borrow some for my new video and other stuff:)

Guess I don't need to rush, seems you already got your caps! Nice caps clumsy.

Your caps are always welcome Kristine. One never has too many pictures of Ryan:) Thanks again clumsy!!

jeez i chocked on my spaghetti again
and all i was doing was overlooked my Jon pics :rolleyes: :lol:
it's a sign for me :lol:
i'm addicted to Jon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back