Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue is my favorite color to see Ryan in (love the blue silk-like shirt in Dishonor) so I LOVE IT!!:drool::drool::adore:

Oh, dear Lord... :drool:

I wonder which episode they were filming at the time?

I total hottie isn't he:devil:?
He is wearing a blue shirt in the promo for this week's episode, I wonder if that is it.

OH I love the pink. The picture (in my icon) from DoA is on my desktop! He pulls it off VERY well. Very, VERY well....... :drool:

I like the blue too. And green is nice!!! Ohh and orange.. and can't forget PURPLE. That's my favorite color anyway, so he does it WELL. (He makes ANY color look good, to be honest! yum!)

AND ON THAT NOTE:

New episode... TONIGHT!!! :D Here's to lots of *GOOD* Ryan scenes! No character assassination!!!

Can the day go by any slower??

:lol: That's the way I felt yesterday (not because I was waiting for something to come on, but it just seemed to drag until about 2pm lol).
In case you were all wondering why I wasn't on any this weekend, we had some bad weather here. I shut down my computer Saturday in case the power went out. Glad I did cause it went out like three times later that day. :lol: I wasn't sure if the storm was over or not yesterday, so I left it off for yesterday as well.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Ryan scenes in tonight's ep... but I'm still a bit nervous... always am. I hope he's written in character tonight. :)

So, who thought Ryan was, I don't know, smoking hot tonight?

:: raises hand up very VERY high ::

Dude, Jonathan is never gonna live down "Somebody stole the stolen diamonds." Poor thing.

So, who thought Ryan was, I don't know, smoking hot tonight?

:: raises hand up very VERY high ::

Dude, Jonathan is never gonna live down "Somebody stole the stolen diamonds." Poor thing.

There is no doubt that Jon cornerd the hottnes market tonight; but its just habit with him. :drool::drool:
I loved that line. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back