Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Oh boy, looks like we get a real treat in the finale--Ryan is wearing both the tee shirt with the logo and a white teeshirt with tan jacket. I bet the logo shirt is when he is called in off duty because Ryan would never wear that to work.

Lol! Sully has been an annoying little flea this season I just don't like him! And luckily we only have to endure the real slimball Jake for one Episode. Maybe my I can hold my self to just screaming obscenities at the screen instead of throwing objects at it! I really can't handle Jake being back he makes my blood boil! Not in a good way either!

CSISDFlash said:
Lol! Sully has been an annoying little flea this season I just don't like him! And luckily we only have to endure the real slimball Jake for one Episode. Maybe my I can hold my self to just screaming obscenities at the screen instead of throwing objects at it! I really can't handle Jake being back he makes my blood boil! Not in a good way either!

Just want to add that while it's fine to criticize a character, being that they're fictional at the end of the day, backing up one's claims/views is good form and is encouraged. Just jumping in and saying "so and so sucks/is a poor excuse of a human being" etc. then not developing the idea will most likely end up riling people up instead of contributing to a discussion. If one is unsure how to express one's self without setting off a frenzy, doing so dispassionately is always a good idea.

Personally, I could care less what someone thinks of my favourite character; if I like them, that's all that matters. :lol: But for those who are more passionate about their favs, keeping the above in mind might prove helpful.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the bigger version of THIS ONE!!! WOO! Those arms... :drool: LOL!

Eh, you beat me to it!

I am definitely excited about this one now that the promo pictures have been released. With this season, I seem to have liked the episodes in which the team rallies around in effort more than any other episode. The team camaraderie this season has given it a lot of strength IMO. This is definitely something tptb should have done many seasons ago.

I can't wait for the bigger version of THIS ONE!!! WOO! Those arms... :drool: LOL!

Eh, you beat me to it!

I am definitely excited about this one now that the promo pictures have been released. With this season, I seem to have liked the episodes in which the team rallies around in effort more than any other episode. The team camaraderie this season has given it a lot of strength IMO. This is definitely something tptb should have done many seasons ago.

LOL! I am beyond excited now. I love the team working so close together. It's what makes for a great show dynamic! It's what makes the other two CSI shows flow so well, as well as BOTH NCIS shows. Miami has lacked that for so long. TO MUCH CONFLICT within the team... I don't see that on any other show. Maybe an episode or two, but not an on going feud. If any of you watch NCIS, you can reflect upon the DiNozzo/McGee relationship. They're constantly at one another, but it's all in FUN, really- it isn't LIKE the angst felt between Eric/Ryan (which is getting WAY old, BTW!) It isn't like... they ever STOP trusting one another... or question each others loyalties. PERIOD. I love that!!! I want that for CSI: Miami.

That being said... I want LARGER VERSIONS of those pics! Can anyone get them yet??! :D

Yeah, I can't wait for bigger pics from that ep. :lol: Ryan in a t-shirt. Arms. :D Woo! And the solo pic of Ryan is just adorable. :D I will probably make icons and stuff from that one. The expression is just too cute. :)

As much as I adore Jake and wanted to see him again, I'd rather they hadn't brought him back because I hate love triangles in general on ANY show. I wish the writers hadn't thrown him back into that. But, they just can't seem to let him be a stand alone character, they have to tie him to another character as a love interest (in the past episodes) or bring him back to throw a monkey wrench in an established relationship between main characters (annoying and overused plot there LOL!).

So yeah... while I love Jake/Johnny, I kind of wish he hadn't returned this season because the writers just don't know when to leave well enough alone. I liked the way he was written out last time... it was nice closure for Calleigh and Jake. I feel they should have left it alone or at least if they had to bring them back they shouldn't have had him in any scenes with Calleigh AT ALL. Why couldn't the writers just forget that Calleigh and Jake were ever together like they forgot that Eric and Natalia had ever been together? :lol:

I hear ya! I really enjoyed Jake as a character. I'm still kind of torn about his upcoming appearance- I'm excited to see him again, but I could really do without some kind of love triangle rehash. Not because I think Jake is a threat to the E/C romance, but because another love triangle (with the same characters!) would be so unnecessary. I like the way they ended the J/C romance. Hopefully, the writers will leave out any hint of "Jake and Calleigh used to bone!" in the upcoming episode. If they mention it at all, knowing these writers, it'll be nothing short of melodramatic.

Ok Heres what we have so far from 8x24 "All Fall Down"! These are the only photos released in a larger size that i have found!

EricHoratio1.jpg

Horatio1.jpg

Eric1-1.jpg

Eric2-1.jpg

Back