Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 1, 2008.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I 'm looking forward to the larger version.I'm sure we don't have to tell anyone to post the larger pics when they find them.I like the team pics too.

2. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

I find it really funny that we can all identify who he is just by the back of his head and body shape. But ya I am not really looking forward to seeing that guy again

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

^ :lol: "Goober Sully" made me giggle. Yeah, that guy is ultra annoying. :lol:

4. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Oh boy, looks like we get a real treat in the finale--Ryan is wearing both the tee shirt with the logo and a white teeshirt with tan jacket. I bet the logo shirt is when he is called in off duty because Ryan would never wear that to work.

5. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I can't wait for the bigger version of THIS ONE!!! WOO! Those arms... :drool: LOL!

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Lol! Sully has been an annoying little flea this season I just don't like him! And luckily we only have to endure the real slimball Jake for one Episode. Maybe my I can hold my self to just screaming obscenities at the screen instead of throwing objects at it! I really can't handle Jake being back he makes my blood boil! Not in a good way either!

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just want to add that while it's fine to criticize a character, being that they're fictional at the end of the day, backing up one's claims/views is good form and is encouraged. Just jumping in and saying "so and so sucks/is a poor excuse of a human being" etc. then not developing the idea will most likely end up riling people up instead of contributing to a discussion. If one is unsure how to express one's self without setting off a frenzy, doing so dispassionately is always a good idea.

Personally, I could care less what someone thinks of my favourite character; if I like them, that's all that matters. :lol: But for those who are more passionate about their favs, keeping the above in mind might prove helpful.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  8. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Eh, you beat me to it!

I am definitely excited about this one now that the promo pictures have been released. With this season, I seem to have liked the episodes in which the team rallies around in effort more than any other episode. The team camaraderie this season has given it a lot of strength IMO. This is definitely something tptb should have done many seasons ago.

9. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

LOL! I am beyond excited now. I love the team working so close together. It's what makes for a great show dynamic! It's what makes the other two CSI shows flow so well, as well as BOTH NCIS shows. Miami has lacked that for so long. TO MUCH CONFLICT within the team... I don't see that on any other show. Maybe an episode or two, but not an on going feud. If any of you watch NCIS, you can reflect upon the DiNozzo/McGee relationship. They're constantly at one another, but it's all in FUN, really- it isn't LIKE the angst felt between Eric/Ryan (which is getting WAY old, BTW!) It isn't like... they ever STOP trusting one another... or question each others loyalties. PERIOD. I love that!!! I want that for CSI: Miami.

That being said... I want LARGER VERSIONS of those pics! Can anyone get them yet??! :D

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I can't wait for bigger pics from that ep. :lol: Ryan in a t-shirt. Arms. :D Woo! And the solo pic of Ryan is just adorable. :D I will probably make icons and stuff from that one. The expression is just too cute. :)

11. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I hear ya! I really enjoyed Jake as a character. I'm still kind of torn about his upcoming appearance- I'm excited to see him again, but I could really do without some kind of love triangle rehash. Not because I think Jake is a threat to the E/C romance, but because another love triangle (with the same characters!) would be so unnecessary. I like the way they ended the J/C romance. Hopefully, the writers will leave out any hint of "Jake and Calleigh used to bone!" in the upcoming episode. If they mention it at all, knowing these writers, it'll be nothing short of melodramatic.

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok Heres what we have so far from 8x24 "All Fall Down"! These are the only photos released in a larger size that i have found!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

mmmmmmm i like those piccys of Eric, he looks handsome!!!!

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thank you for the larger images,all of them!