Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Finale enlarged images .....for your snagging, sharing, & icon-making pleasures :D

"ruht-ro"
8-24-All-Fall-Down-Promo-csi-mia-4.jpg

"Get all the outside pieces first, guys."

" Here's part of the kitty's tail. "

"Oh, and here's the puppy's nose!"

"Ahhh, who waxed the floors?!" *thud*
8-24-All-Fall-Down-Promo-csi-mia-3.jpg

"Holy lab-attacked-by-lethal-gas, Batman!"
8-24-All-Fall-Down-Promo-csi-mia-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOHH! Houston Me thinks you got a big problem! I'm looking for someone to be leaving next season since they are gonna cliffy us like this! Hmm Wonder who it will be!

wonder why Ryan's in such casual clothing? maybe he got pulled into a case while he was on a day off? he looks so handsome and young still...and Eric fits back into the team and the drama without much effort-he looks so intense and emotional..good pics thanx for posting..

OMG, mjszud your captions crack me up! Thanks bunches!

I agree, Ryan looks much younger in that picture, kinda post-season 5 pre-season 6. Yum, :)

Well I got a Message this morning that someone is suppose to leave , but we don't know who! And it doesn't say who all falls out in the lab. It did say it was someone whos been there a while so thats several people!

i agree ryan looks so much healthier now than he did in the begining but i hope he changes his hairstyle too the private school boy look i'm so over it

Well I got a Message this morning that someone is suppose to leave , but we don't know who! And it doesn't say who all falls out in the lab. It did say it was someone whos been there a while so thats several people!

Is it someone other than Rebecca? Because her spoiler said 'Someone who's been on for a while' too. I know she dies in the other episode, so I'm just wondering if it means someone leaves as a result of episode 24? Hmmm.

I really hope not. We don't need any main cast members leaving. I'd hate for it to be Emily--- like speculation was back at the first of the season. :eek:

don't know if its was referring to Rebeca that they were referring to or not it was not clear! just said someone who had been on there for a while was going down! It could just be meant for Rebeca she has been there on and off since about season 3 so I hope thats what they meant. Of course getting Adam back has over loaded the cast, I figured their would have to be a departure somewhere! I just wish they would quit killing people off and let them just fade away!

I agree! Killing people off is.... *overkill* LOL! I hope it isn't someone else too, but you never know!!! HMMM> Thanks for sharing, though!!!

Back