CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

source: http://twitter.com/Claire_Forlani

To those that dont know and are interested..i will be back on CSI NY this season
Il y a environ 14 heures via web

Citation:@Cate12345 Thank you Cate! I love doing the show. Gary is such a great actor to work with.
Il y a environ 12 heures via web en réponse à Cate12345

Citation:I am not going to be returning full time to CSI NY. Just coming back for a short time..in the future who knows?
Il y a environ 1 heure via web

... Yay? I fink? BUT DUDES! HANGONASECOND. If Aubrey'z found a new show an' Peyton ain't returnin' fo' good, den I don't understand what's goin' on, peepz. :scream: Iz Mac gon' be all lonesome once more? Is dat de point of makin' us all fret an' speculate - to let TPTB throw it all back in our facez like, "Heheh! Got you all exited there, didn't we?" I be sad now ... unless, of course, Mac wuz always destined to be wif somebody whose name starts wif a S an' ends wif an A an' the middle letterz might just be T an' E an' L an' L, innit. 'Cause he gon' be wif somebody sooner o' later, right? Maybe dat's what Peyton wuz hintin' at, innit.

P.S. Fanks fo' de info'mation, Perlnoir!

P.P.S. On a more serious note, does anybody know how many Seasons there'll be? :D

Last edited:

This is tptb just screwin with us again. Mac is not going to be with Stella. It is the new policy of tptb to send out false reports in hopes of keeping us interested since the show sucks this season. Claire might think it is tempory, as Pam said their going to wait and read the boards this summer and then deside who Mac will ask to the prom.

I think they have intended on keeping Mac's love life in the background after this whole triangle thing, and maybe just mention whoever he chooses once or twice. I don't know. I kind'a hope so.

About Stella escaping without a scratch, it seems a little unrealistic yea, like she's actually a robot and just magically heals. (Tries to forget the obvious terminator links here) But I'd actually prefer that, over having her suffer something long term, they've always focused most on the emotional part, when Stella is in trouble, which I think is good, because she's an emotional person. And Melina does such a great job with those little hints. I'd just love to see Stella engage in something because of something a little brighter than being nearly killed.
Like Mac did with the little boy, Sam in Necrophilia Americana (I think). Where he really connected with the kid. I'd like to see something like that with Stella, it would be awesome for her character, Because she is so caring of nature, (There was a little hint of this in 4x16 Right Next Door, when she discovered the truth about her neighbour, and the boy she had kidnapped. And in the earlier episode with baby Daniella, cant quite remember which.) But I would really love to see something like that again. she doesn't have to fight herself out of one lifethreatening situation to the next for us to know she is strong and can take care of herself. I think the way she handled the HIV-scare proved that she was strong in a much more subtle way than beign terrorized by Frankie and shooting him.

Pam said their going to wait and read the boards this summer and then deside who Mac will ask to the prom.

Oh, yeah! I'd forgotten. Oooh, this lady sure knows how to keep us watching.

Last edited:

I think they have intended on keeping Mac's love life in the background after this whole triangle thing
Yea but what about Faylinns artistic endeavours? that is the best part of the whole debacle:lol:
Lets see now, we have heard from Madchen, Claire... what say you Gary hummm? Does Mac have enough kissey and hugs to go around?:eek: How are they going to keep it up all summer they have already run out of the main players well two out of three any way:rolleyes:

deside who Mac will ask to the prom.

It's interesting that they're both smitten with each other but don't quite no how to move forward," Amick says. "It's almost like new love back in high school: "Do I make the move?' ...
Hope Mac remembers to buy the corsage:eek:

Last edited:

I think they have intended on keeping Mac's love life in the background after this whole triangle thing
Yea but what about Faylinns artistic endeavours? that is the best part of the whole debacle:lol:
Lets see now, we have heard from Madchen, Claire... what say you Gary hummm? Do you have enough kissey and hugs to go around?:eek: How are they going to keep it up all summer they have already run out of the main players well two out of three any way:rolleyes:

Yea I love Faylinns piece of art. It's just so... fitting.

You'll never know how they will keep us guessing, before we know of it we will be reading interviews with Robert Joy and AJ Buckley, asking them how they feel about their lack of screentime b/c of Mac's love life. And who they think he should pick.
I think they'll find ways to keep us on edge the whole summer.. ^^

6.20 "Unusual Suspects".

source: tv.com

Thanks a lot for the pictures Perlnoir.

Looks like we are going to have rambo Stella chasing down suspects with her gun drawn. Looking forwards to it. Looks like a pretty interesting episode too.

Stella looks stunning in that top! The screencap of her and Aubrey (who actually looks quite a lot like Peyton, come to think of it) made me laugh - it looks as if they've just had some sort of bitch-fight. :lol:

That's some gun Flack is sporting.

*ahem* :eek:

:lol: ;)

Melina Kanakaredes: ‘CSI: NY’ Is ‘Beating Me Up Again!’
by Matt Webb Mitovich
Apr 6th, 2010 | 10:20 PM | Comments 0
Before the first question even comes her way, Melina Kanakaredes jumps in to describe this week’s ‘CSI: NY‘ like so: “They’re beating me up again!” Could her lament have something to do with the underwater stunt she’s seen rehearsing here? Kanakaredes took us inside CBS drama’s Stella-centric hour (airing Wednesday at 10/9c), in which Detective Bonasera refuses to believe that a woman named Marina Garito took her life.

Why is Stella so unconvinced that Marina Garito (guest star Moran Atias, ‘Crash’) committed suicide?
For various reasons, the most important being that this woman that first came to her eight years ago was so obsessed with finding out the truth about her [murdered] twin. Every Monday she has been calling Stella, saying, “Have you got anything?” It’s a very, very common practice for a police detective to have ongoing cases they keep fighting for. It’s finding a needle in a haystack, but they keep searching – and Marina Garito is that for Stella.

Does Stella have Mac’s support in her murder investigation?
Mac understands. It’s a common bond between detectives, so everybody gets on board. I have a beautiful scene with Flack, where he’s like, “Yeah, I get a call every so often, and my guy’s name is such-and-such.” Marina all of a sudden takes her life after she says she found a clue to her brother’s death? It doesn’t make sense.

The Big Tease: Scoop on ‘CSI: NY’ and More

Moran Atias told me she had a good amount to do, considering Marina is dead and all.
Yes, and she was wonderful to work with. I really enjoyed her.

She said that between you, exec producer Pam Veasey and director Allison Liddi-Brown, the episode was “an exercise in women supporting women.”
First of all, Allison is an amazing director, and Pam Veasey wrote the episode. It was great because this is a cop show, so it’s a boy’s world – but it’s not. It was a collaborative effort between all these fantastic women. And fantastic men!

What can you reveal about the photo in which you’re underwater?
I can reveal this: Somehow, somewhere, I am always being put into “interesting” situations. [Laughs] Stella at one point is fighting for her life, and that’s what that picture is. I will also tell you: I was in that pool.

But you used to be a synchronized swimmer, so…
Yeah, so I’m good with that. Underwater acting is no problem with me, and I had a fabulous actor to work with.

Looking ahead next week’s ‘CSI: NY,’ the prison riot seems like it could be a real “event” episode.
I feel like we’ve been doing some event episodes this whole season. They’ve been fun and different and more character-driven in an action sort of way. This year for us has been a turning point, which is lovely.

‘CSI: NY’ Sets the Stage for a Killer Comeback

What was your reaction when you heard that serial killer Shane Casey would be resurfacing?
I think it’s interesting, and I like the way they tie it into a story point that’s been on the show all season long. It melds in really perfectly for the diehard fans that pay attention to every detail.

Lastly, tease the season finale a bit. Two years ago Mac was kidnapped, last year was had some shootings…. How do you top that?
Oh, I’m imagining somebody will be in peril. We usually end up in peril somehow!

Watch an extended preview of “Rest In Peace, Marina Garito”:

source: fancast

Are you trying to make me fall even more in love? *faints.*

Last edited:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

:angel:​

Love, love, love Aubrey in her hospital scrubs :lol: She looks very endearing in them; and I'm glad they're finally tying the hospital(s) into some of the cases again.

Also, don't know if it's just me, but Flack is...a little dressed down in that one pic, even for S6-him :lol::lol: Maybe it's the white shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back