Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all ( and I know i am late, but I still have a very stressful time:()

a hearty welcome to our new sinister girls:

PianoWizzy, dairiz_101 and ASCHATRIA

and of course thanks for all these wonderful pics!!!

dear perl, please, please where is your forum:eek: - where can such wonderful pics can be seen :drool::drool::drool:
My "little" contributions:
th_1-2.gif

th_ne_103733-1.gif

(Kirk Douglas - the best Mc Murphy ever - he juggled.......)
Have a wonderful sunny day, everybody!!!:luvlove:

Wow! Great pics. Thanks a lot Perlnoir!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

First of all ( and I know i am late, but I still have a very stressful time:()

a hearty welcome to our new sinister girls:

PianoWizzy, dairiz_101 and ASCHATRIA

and of course thanks for all these wonderful pics!!!

dear perl, please, please where is your forum:eek: - where can such wonderful pics can be seen :drool::drool::drool:
My "little" contributions:
th_1-2.gif

th_ne_103733-1.gif

(Kirk Douglas - the best Mc Murphy ever - he juggled.......)
Have a wonderful sunny day, everybody!!!:luvlove:

Here Blue http://csi-ny.forumpro.fr/photos-f80/gary-sinise-t1631-285.htm

Nat is big fan of Gary, thus every day she spoils us with marvels of this kind, I have not everything put here, she posts us too much every day!
Thus if you want to pass and to set to put them on talk hesitate not!

Here Blue http://csi-ny.forumpro.fr/photos-f80/gary-sinise-t1631-285.htm

Nat is big fan of Gary, thus every day she spoils us with marvels of this kind, I have not everything put here, she posts us too much every day!
Thus if you want to pass and to set to put them on talk hesitate not!

PERL, thanks a lot!!! I swear I start learning french now to have it all - Lisa, Lisa - where are you - will join your class - well, though I am absolute beginner :(!!!!
Greetings to NAT !!! She has a wonderful taste;)

PERL, thanks a lot!!! I swear I start learning french now to have it all - Lisa, Lisa - where are you - will join your class - well, though I am absolute beginner :(!!!!
Greetings to NAT !!! She has a wonderful taste;)

haha don't worry, i'm here! you can join my french class (with gary no doubt, as charley will probably approve of that!)!
*waves hand wildly in the air* oh, pick me, pick me!! can i join too?!!!:D yes, we definitely need to drag gary to class with us!:devil: charley's long-suffering patience might only last so long!;) Perl, i about died going through that thread! i went through every page in one sitting and could *not* tear myself away!!:drool::drool::drool: it's a wonder i was functional enough to get to school afterwards!:devil:

haha don't worry, i'm here! you can join my french class (with gary no doubt, as charley will probably approve of that!)!
*waves hand wildly in the air* oh, pick me, pick me!! can i join too?!!!:D yes, we definitely need to drag gary to class with us!:devil: charley's long-suffering patience might only last so long!;)

absolutely! although i'm not entirely sure i'm qualified to teach french just yet. at least not an advanced level, i'd probably be ok on the basics - that would be enough, right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back