William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

a045.gif
Before I post some pics,I have some work to do
a060.gif
You're on duty for the clean-up today? Careful, he's checking out on you.

Desertwind said:
Of course this scene is so endearing.

-
More hotness overload.

:drool::drool:

And Grissom + Character theme;

So, is this one okay?

Or perhaps this?

:lol: I am just kidding but it's still :drool::drool: just the same. Go ahead and suggest the next one.

Ah, but alas Grissom never loved those other women, or wanted to marry them and 3xnity you're bad:evil: I love those caps., and this isn't a shipper thread, but those who love Grissom, wouldn't you want Grissom to choose you? Sara did, and he left his job to be with her. I would think anyone would love the woman he choose to be his life partner, OK that's all:cool:A photo of his real life wife:p

GINA..ALAN..BILLY..MARG

BILLY AND GINA

THE DAYS THAT WERE

Last edited:
:thumbsup: Great caps des ,Gina is a beautiful woman :thumbsup:
Last pics for me,I`m going to sleep now
k045.gif

Y'know, these GSR vs. Grillows vs. Kessom vs. Gofia wars are quite hilarious. :lol: Too many Grissom ships! And what else, I agree with Desertwind, I'd like to have Grissom all to myself!! :guffaw:
maaaaaan that photoshoot is hot. Every single character! :lol:

Rocky said:
Not to much grissom and Sara please I`m not a Sara fan
And one more....
Gil and Sara
Okay, i'll play/go along with you Rocky (though at first i decided to step back until we have a new character theme) because when you say Grissom and woman, Sara is top of my list eh? ;) And so you know I did not post the above. I am GLAD ladyhunter did it. :luvlove:

Gil belonged to Sara, even if Gil and Lady Heather was... admittedly, REALLY hot. :lol:
I like LH too. If i quote what Catherine said to Sara in TGTBTD: 'The only woman I've ever seen rattle Grissom.'
That was a fun scene.

And here we go: She's a woman, yes.

~//~
You know when I watched Grissom's Divine COmedy, I just feel different with Grissom and MK's relationship (not the romantic kind I see, he has already one) but something more. Like LH, that is deeper than a friend? I don't know, or it's just me. :lol: Go watch again and tell me.
812_302.jpg

Now I'd like to see FF story to go with that, if there is.

:drool: Great caps again ladies :drool:
I`m not a shipper but Grissom and Catherine are my favorites :lol:
d010.gif

Back