William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Rocky11 said:
:drool: Intensifying blue eyes, it's blinding, Rocky.

You go beard, with or without... it's the man behind that makes it different. ;)

Can you tell me what episode is this again? Thanks.

:drool:

Can you tell me what episode is this again? Thanks.

:drool:

This is from "Drops Out". :) And I'll agree with the :drool: but for a different reason. :lol:

Aaaiigght.... Thanks. Guess; :drool: you mean Nick? Yeah, yess double :drool: too. ;)

Now I have an idea for the next theme, let's go Grissom + character and this round goes to Nicky first.

bts or bloopers (?)

And my boys... (partly)
:drool::drool:

e035.gif
Great pics and great theme x3nity my 2 favourite guy`s
h055.gif

b010.gif
And welcome aboard pianoWizzy
a055.gif

Great caps Rocky and x3nity you girls rock. I wished he was still on, and looked like these photos:( maybe he will surprise us with a visit, and hopefully looking like these photos from then, and PianoWizzy narly beard he does have for sure~
hug.gif

JACKPOT

post-8-1085568871.gif

Got back from vacation last night and finally had a chance to pop in here and see what's been going on since I left. Thanks so much to Rocky, x3nity and Des for keeping those pictures coming. Sure made my day after 2 weeks of no Billy!!!! :luvlove:

A belated WELCOME to PianoWizzy! I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as we all do. :thumbsup:

Here's a few pics on our theme of Grissom and Nick:

Gris, Nick and Warrick

Young

Laughing

Waiting

Vegas

The moment

Yeah, for sure welcome back gilsgal hope you had fun while you were away. And I love the caps of Gil and Nick "You were my best student". I'm sure he misses him terribly but he has bonded with Dr. Langston too, teaching him how to fingerprint properly, without being obnoxious or bossy. They work together great:thumbsup:Maybe we will get to see him return and Nick hug him as before.:thumbsup:
And Rocky and x3nity awesome caps too.. thank's-
pompom.gif

NICK HUGGING GRISSOM "LLV"~

ONE TO GO talking to Nick~

Back