"Neverland" Discussion *SPOILERS*

The episode was a bit boring for me. I really don't have a lot to say about it. I didn't even take notes like usual. I did like that Nick got the one liner before the credits... and it was a pretty good one too. Once again too little Greg. I wanted that lawyer lady to be in on the crime cause I couldn't stand her. Noah Gray Cabey looks like he's grown over a foot since he was on Heroes. :lol:

No that was definitely not Lenny Kravitz, that I know for sure.

Yeah the episode was so-so for me too. I mean it moved kind of slow. The storyline was done fairly well and it was nice to not be able to figure out who did the killing from the start. I mean I was clueless as to who killed this kid until they resolved it. Nice twist.

Yep not enough Greg again and too much Ray. Sorry but I just cannot get use to the guy. Hie just bores me.

Yeah Noah Gray Cabey has grown a lot since he was last on Heroes.

It was better than last week's though. So I give it 7 out of 10.

IMO, the episode was well done. Every character played a part in the story line, and the story had a beginning, middle and end. Was the last half obvious...Yes and no. It could have gone in many different directions. Everyone knew the kid (hungover) Sara interviewed was involved, but how was still up in the air.

It did have a bit of a recycled sense, but hell, I was happy to see every character involved, and it wasn't an inter-linked episode. The writers are making headway from a difficult transition, they're gaining their stride. Anyone who has ever written more than a short story will understand.

Just my 2 cents worth. Kudos to the writers, job well done.

Yep not enough Greg again and too much Ray. Sorry but I just cannot get use to the guy. Hie just bores me.

I totall agree, Dizzney, on both counts!
Not nearly enough Greg, in my book. One, perhaps two potentially interesting things I picked up on:
-when Catherine was being the boss (go Catherine!) and telling Sara, Nick, and Dr. Ray to follow up with the guy in jail angle, Greg frowned and looked as if he was going to say something to her (before she said she and Greg would work on finding who killed the boy). Perhaps they are going to deliver on the promise of a new job coming as a result of Greg speaking up for himself afterall.
-When the CSI's were standing around the table looking at the evidence in the box, when Greg spoke his one line, it looked to me like he was looking for acknowledgement from someone...maybe our boy Greg feels as invisible as they are sometimes making him :(...

I thought it was a good episode, and noticed that everyone pretty much had equal time. Good for them, and as KFK noted, good for the writers!

Only one problem: I had to leave for a moment to feed my cats, and didn't get back in time to see how the kid died. Obviously he got into the evidence warehouse. What happened? Did the property clerk have something to do with it?

I totall agree, Dizzney, on both counts!
Not nearly enough Greg, in my book. One, perhaps two potentially interesting things I picked up on:
-when Catherine was being the boss (go Catherine!) and telling Sara, Nick, and Dr. Ray to follow up with the guy in jail angle, Greg frowned and looked as if he was going to say something to her (before she said she and Greg would work on finding who killed the boy). Perhaps they are going to deliver on the promise of a new job coming as a result of Greg speaking up for himself afterall.
-When the CSI's were standing around the table looking at the evidence in the box, when Greg spoke his one line, it looked to me like he was looking for acknowledgement from someone...maybe our boy Greg feels as invisible as they are sometimes making him :(...

I too would have liked to see more Greg, but I was at least happy that all the characters got about equal screen time, if not for Greg. At least it wasn't RAY RAY RAY OTHERS like most episodes this season. And I found the whole story quite convoluted (in an interesting way, like who is it going to be? I kept guessing different people)

And if they did intend to include those 'Greg being annoyed' tidbits, then I am really happy with the way that arc is going. I'd rather have it be subtly built up over many episodes, which will give great fodder for a big showdown with Greg and Catherine/the rest of the team. I noticed that look he gave her, too.

Hi byline! The security guard was making his rounds at the warehouse, spotted the boy rummaging through the box of evidence, shouted "hey you" (or something to that effect) startling the boy, who then fell off the ladder to his death. The guard felt like it was his job to protect the evidence stored at his place, and so he covered up the boy's accident by hiding his body in the trunk of his old green car. :(

I appreciate Greg-fan's pain in him not being in the forefront of many stories. For years, Nick-fan's have witnessed similar treatment of their favorite character. Stokes was either the angst ridden character, or the buffoon. One minute he was the survivor, a hero for what he went through, and the next he was written off as secondary. Much like the Greg character.

Nick and Greg have suffered like consequences. They've excelled in their character driven episodes, but then are written off. Only recently is the Nick character brought to the forefront, and I can only hope the Greg's character receives the same.

One can wish the best for our favorite characters, but the CBS heads hold the cards...unfortunately.

This was an alright episode. Not one that will go done in a the ages as 'classic CSI', but loads better than last weeks episode.

I liked the case. I couldn't guess the outcome, which was a plus. For some reason I really REALLY liked the fact that the primary scene was in the evidence storage place. I don't know why, but it felt... cool. Though I think George was an idiot for not coming forward after he inadvertently killed the kid. I also loathed the lawyer lady, which I think was the idea. If so, then great job!

I caught the Greg/Catherine scene too. I really hope Cath does do something to make him feel more appreciated. The guy deserves it after all these years.

good ep, liked it. watched the whole thing, which says a lot as of lately. i give it a 7.5/10.

I thought this was a really good episode. The tone was similar to Empty Eyes, terribly sad, but still one of my favorites. The beginning and end scenes were great bookends to the story. I'm not familiar with this writer, but it was nicely done.

I thought this was a really good episode. The tone was similar to Empty Eyes, terribly sad, but still one of my favorites. The beginning and end scenes were great bookends to the story. I'm not familiar with this writer, but it was nicely done.

I think the writer of this episode also write Turn Turn Turn from last season his name is Tom Mularz.

I was suprised to see Nathan cress in it, who plays fred on Icarly. I was like it's fred from Icarly! Then I told my siblings and my sister wouldn't leave my room and watched through the rest of the episode -_-"
It was strange to see him play a naughty kid unlike fred, who is a dork and a really good kid with a psycho mom.

I really liked how Nick was in it most of the time, it's impossible for me to get too much of Eads x]

Back