Episode #502 'Going Under' **CONTAINS SPOILERS***

***Re-airing Monday, December 18th, 2006***

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, December 18, 2006
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#504) "Going Under" (Repeat)

THE TEAM INVESTIGATES WHEN CALLEIGH IS RUN OFF THE ROAD INTO A CANAL AND THE EVIDENCE TO A CRIME SCENE IS CORRUPTED, ON A REBROADCAST OF "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, DEC. 18

:)

I really liked this episode (this is the first time I got to see it in full). I just like Calleigh she's so cool under pressure, I think it showed how strong she is and how well her character is written.

LOL at that Frank clip!

*Agrees with Speedslady*

This ep reminded me a little of a Kathy Reichs novel, Deadly Decisions...it had the undercover cop in a biker gang aspect as a big part of it.

What did Ray do that was 'on the dark side' or whatever?

Ray worked undercover for narcotics and got involved in doing Meth and became addicted to it. If I'm not mistaken.

How nice, Rick is offering to help again. It shows that Rick is not always out to get the team. He does want to help.

crimekat, please refrain from reviving countless old threads (especially if little content is contributed) and posting numerous times over a short period, the latter of which was pointed out once before. Both are considered spamming, which will land you an official warning if done again. Thank you.

Board Rules said:
You can't post the same thing multiple times on the board, or post the same thing over and over in a certain thread or forum, or continuously make posts that have no real content or relevance to what is being discussed. Spamming can even just be posting too much - as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time.

This is rediculas. You can not post on more than one thread. Fuck you and good bye for good.

Goodbye! Have a nice day.....elsewhere. :)

buhbye.jpg

Back