Holiday Card Swap 2009

And yes I know I'm doubling posting here :)

I've sent the addresses out. If you said you were going to participate but didn't get a list it's because I didn't have your name and address :) It's still not to late to join in the fun.

OK. I'm in. Can't guarantee too many going out but my mom might let me use some of her non-denomination stamps. :thumbsup: Jacquie do you still have my address or do you need it again. :)

(Bookgirl, see what comes from asking me for my address. :lol:)

Susan

OK. I'm in. Can't guarantee too many going out but my mom might let me use some of her non-denomination stamps. :thumbsup: Jacquie do you still have my address or do you need it again. :)

(Bookgirl, see what comes from asking me for my address. :lol:)

Susan

I still have your address :) I send it out to people :)

Okay, I was way too early. I have now sent 15 cards. I will try to send cards to the rest on the list sometime this week too.

Last edited:
I've started to write mine not sure i can do everyone though as postage will cost quite a lot sending all these overseas!! Will try to do about half though :)

Wow, that went fast. Glad to hear that you already got it though. Have sent cards to almost everyone now. Will post the last cards tomorrow. Only three left. Just need to buy stamps, which I am gonna do tomorrow. So everyone will hopefully get their cards soon. Just wait and see :)

:lol: Wow you people are fast. Buying cards is on my list of things to do over the weekend, so hopefully I can get them sent next week ;)

Well, if I don't do it quickly then I tend to put the things off off (postpone the things until a later date). If I do that, I will probably forget about it. That's why I sent the cards as soon as I got the list.

Mine are in the mail. I hope you people in England get them ok as I here Royal Mail is having a 'wee bit' of a problem with labour issues :rolleyes:

Back