House MD

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Woozy, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

To me he looked like he was enjoying it ;) :devil:

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I've found funny that House got so many canes at home in his umbrella stand. :eek:

It's hilarious when House and someone else are arguing in front of Cuddy,it's like the naughty student and the teacher,she's like "What am I going to do with him? He's evil but also so funny and bright..." :lol:

And,come on Cameron!,he's not interested,go after Chase or Foreman or even better,Wilson,now that he's divorced again... :devil:

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

She should go for Foreman. He's a little House in training, anyway, and unlike House, Foreman actually likes her.

And if she does, she'll have slept with/dated everyone on the team.

4. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

Does it annoy anyone else how Foreman always raises his eyebrow? I just wanna shave it off **tries to restrain self**

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ditto. I wish Foreman would stop that. But Cameron should go out with Foreman. Because, well, it obviously didn't work out with House. Or Chase. But then, she was high. Ah well. Not Wilson, though. They're both too nice. It would, like, cause something to explode, all that caring and niceness dating. -shudder-

6. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

YAY! Video clip from next week's episode is up at FOX .

Cuddy looks goooood.

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

There are free "House" wallpapers here and pics from the 1ยบ season eps here.

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I love it when Cuddy's panties get screen time. Fun for the whole family.

I can't wait. Looks like lots of Cuddy in this episode. Yay! And she looks fabulous, as usual. That woman is so gorgeous I can barely look at her.

You know, I actually think a relationship between Wilson and Cameron would be quite screwed up. They both have so many issues. At least House knows his issues, he just chooses not to change. Wilson and Cameron, however, have so many deep scars they keep dragging. Remember that conversation between them in Spin? Wilson: "You'd be surprised what you can live with." I think it's possible that Wilson is more damaged than House, he just knows how to hide it better and function socially despite his issues.

I think, however, Wilson has always been a good influence on Cameron. Cameron is so idealistic it's almost like she's living in a different world. Wilson, on the other hand, is realistic without being downright cynic like House (though Wilson has proven to be quite sarcastic at times). Maternity comes to mind. So does Acceptance. Two episodes where Cameron couldn't force herself to admit the truth and Wilson had to confront her about her issues. Actually, you can add Spin to that.

They're quite a nice contrast together. Idealism versus realism. I love it when these two interact. I don't know if I want to see them together (though it appeals to me sometimes), but I love their scenes. He doesn't insult her, or demeans or, or makes her feel bad for the way she is. He merely listens to her and offers advice, and you can tell he takes the things she says into consideration. Acceptance: House called her childish and ignored her; Wilson listened to her and was sympathetic. I love me a Wilson.

Did you know this ship is called the SS Fluffy Bunnies? Heh.

9. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I remember that conversation in "Spin",actually,I thought Wilson was going to tell Cameron that he was in love with her...

IMO the relationship between W/C is never going to happen,because maybe they do a good couple and be happy together,and you know,in a series,the interesting thing are impossible loves between very different people.I'm sure Cameron is going to be after House for a while,then she'll find someone and it's going to be in that moment that House'll realize that he loves Cameron,but that's too late...
    Anyway,I don't like H/C,I'd rather prefer him with Stacy.

10. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

Heeyyy, isn't that what RSL's film Dead Poet's Society is about? (Or did I not pay attention during that class? heh)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Very good clip on fox.com. Yay Cuddy! "I was wondering when you'd get around to my panties."
    And House."It's like an Agatha Christie mystery!"
    It's always a mystery.
    "These are your big ideas? Somebody's lying?"
    "Hasn't let me down yet."
    CAN'T WAIT.

12. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Thanks for the clip link for the upcoming eppy, love how Cuddy's brushes off House's snark :lol:

I want Wilson to go with Cameron only to make House jealous ;)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: :lol: with the clip and Cuddy's panties, I was wondering if they would bring up some stuff between House and Cuddy. It should be a good episode, I can't wait.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha! That'd be great.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

New eppy tonight! Yay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.