CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Those are great, Geni! You've always got such amazing colouring, how do you do it? :lol:

miamifan08, welcome to fan art! You're off to a good start :) Like speed_cochrane said, I'd try lowering the intensity of the yellow ;)

Those are great, Geni! You've always got such amazing colouring, how do you do it? :lol:

I was wondering the same thing! :lol: Lovely icons Geni! :D I'm kinda digging Jesse right now, he's awesome.

These caps are courtesy of Lady_I, can't remember which episode they're from tho :lol:.

00-03-45.png
00-04-09.png
00-09-34.png

Comments & critique is appreciated as always! :)

Last edited:
^^ LOL. Practice, practice, practice and luck, mostly. :lol:

Thanks for the lovely compliments. :)

Shazza, fabulous icons. I'm really loving the colouring on the Ryan icon as well as the clarity of the Jesse one. The Calleigh one is really pretty too. :)

I have more Jesse. :p

Miami61.png
Miami55.png
Miami72.png

Thank's so much for the advice! :)

I hope to get better as my school work load gets less and my ablitity to sit there and play grows. But thank you so much for the warm welcome, I know i'll have fun here like i do in the Miami forum.

Shazza, fabulous icons. I'm really loving the colouring on the Ryan icon as well as the clarity of the Jesse one. The Calleigh one is really pretty too. :)

I have more Jesse. :p

Thanks for the compliment :). Weee more Jesse. Snagging the lot, they're gorgerous! :D I adore the colouring on the second one and the crop on the third one rocks! :)

Icons:
[38] CSI:Miami (Season 8, Episode 3: Bolt Action)
[01] David Cook
[06] Adam Lambert
[04] Kate Walsh
[03] Michael Jackson

Teasers:
00-02-38.png
00-09-56.png
00-10-06.png

the rest are here, again caps thanks to Lady I! :)

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm speechless........

vampireslayer
I really love your icons!!!!!! *awwww Ryan is adorable*
Bloody Mary I'm your fan :lol::lol: I love the colours the light the subject of your icons!!!!

Compliments!!!

Oh aw, thanks for the compliments on my icons. :)

vampireslayer, awesome coloring! :D I'll take a peek into your LJ. Really loving the third Natalia icon.

Hee. I brought some more with me. Caps by Florry86 and Lady I.

[48] Jesse Cardoza
[11] Calleigh Duquesne
[02] Group

Teasers:

Miami87.png
Miami101.png
Miami112.png

You can find the rest at my Livejournal. :)

OK !!! There are a lot of new icons in here :eek:

Geni, Sophia and Anna, I checked out your LJ and left a comment :)
Lady I, great crop and coloring on that icon :D Love it!
miamifan08, welcome to fan art :D Glad to see you here !! Well, I can't say anything more that haven't been said before, I agree with the yellow/green thing ;) But that's a very good start :D

I hope I havent missed anyone :)

Some new icons from me:
01.png
04.png
12.png

Cal
cool guys

Everyone has been making some great icons! I haven't been making anything lately cause things are hectic here.

I gotta say Mrs.Devil that Ryan one is so cool! Love how you did it!

Bloody Mary - Awesome! Going to check out your journal!
Mrs. Devil - *sigh* Ryan IS cute! Love the colors and text.
Orla_Dark - I commented at your journal...so much hottness I can't take it ;)
Here are a few from me. I didn't make as many as I would have liked to though :(
Jesse1.png
Horatio1.png
W.png

More here at my LJ

Back