Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought it looked like she's lost weight. Her face looked thinner and more angular. She looked fantastic. Hair, clothing, the whole package! I am so glad they've gone with subtler make-up! She has such lovely skin and features, I alway feel it's a shame when they overdue actors make-up in such a way that it overpowers their natural beauty/features. Emily is such a natural beauty, she needs very little enhancement.

yeah i agree with you. i thought that for next week's promo that she looked thinner and taller instead. i actually thought that she looked the same way she did in season 5

She is farking adoreable. I mean, really, how much more in the realm of friendliness and comfort could she be? She'sw just wonderful.

I really am interested in finding out why she got to work with Laurence Fishburn. Is this the rumored three series franchise story arc? Gods, I hope so and I hope that it's written well with suspence and a decent amount for gore that all the characters, across the board, can key into and be outraged and upset by.

That wouold so rock. Emily gushing is Emily gushing because, it seems, her world is happy and the sad and uncomfortable are dealt with swiftly and without ceremony. Happy seems to outweigh her world from sad and I am glad of that. Good for her. More of us should be so happy.

ladyd10

I really am interested in finding out why she got to work with Laurence Fishburn. Is this the rumored three series franchise story arc? Gods, I hope so and I hope that it's written well with suspence and a decent amount for gore that all the characters, across the board, can key into and be outraged and upset by.

yes it is

You know, despite the differences in career choice, what Emily reminds me of is a young and energetic Paula Deen. You have to be into the Food Network to get it. But I can see Paula being Emily's future personality. I never want to see them in a room together because it just might explode from bouncy enthusiasm and Southern warmth. Or maybe I do because it would be so fun. They'd totally feed off of each other, even though Emily has stated in past interviews, that while she can cook, she doesn't like to because she gets all full on the fragrance and isn't hungry by the time the food is ready. I get it because it sometimes happens to me, too. I still love to cook. nwolfson and texmex can testify to that. Yeah, Emily as a young Paula Deen. If you don't think I'm right go to the Food Network and see. You have to view Paula's Party to get the full force of her personality.

Awwww thank you so much for posting that video lizziewalker :thumbsup:
She's such a cutie :adore:

Oh btw, isn't today the 8th of October? Guess we have to have to wish her a happy Birthday :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Miss Emily Procter :beer:

Just dropping by to wish Emily a Happy happy birthday!
Many many more Blessings to come:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back