Multishippers Sanctuary.

i recently hopped abord the sara/hodges ship. its quite fun! and also on nick/sofia. normally i cant stand her (no offense to anyone) but she's nice with nick

After a Miami season 4 marathon I've recently become a multishipper for that show.
So here we go: Ryan/Valera, Ryan/Calleigh, Calleigh/Eric, Eric/Natalia. :p

What's great about multishipping? You'll never be dissapointed! ^_^ I am tempted to watch CSI Miami and CSI NY but I don't think I can handle all the extra characters (CSIs) and all the multishipping! :D

Hey all!! This is a fab thread!!

I am a complete multishipper! I love it cause, like Hestia just said, I am never disappointed with interactions in an episode! Love it!!

Ships I have shipped include - Sara/Grissom, Sara/Nick, Sara/Greg, Sara/Cath, Sara/Hodges (loving this one right now!!), Cath/Warrick, Cath/Nick, and Cath/Grissom.

I think that's it...

I'm even more easily pleased cause I don't just count romantic relationships, I'm just happy when they're friends!! It's all very lovely!

This must be the most relaxed thread ever... rainbows and puppies!

No, I don't know what I'm talking bout either... erm, hi everyone!!

I'm curious, how many people out there actively ship both Gil/Catherine and Gil/Sara? I've noticed that there's a lot of tension and sometimes bitterness between the two groups; is that because it's a general trend or because of a few vocal individuals who feel extra protective of their own ship?

I'm curious, how many people out there actively ship both Gil/Catherine and Gil/Sara? I've noticed that there's a lot of tension and sometimes bitterness between the two groups; is that because it's a general trend or because of a few vocal individuals who feel extra protective of their own ship?

I think it's because they're such radically different women, and so one tends to identify with one more than the other, and then if you're also a Grissom fangirl (guilty - lol) you end up naturally pairing the one you feel closest to with him.

For instance, I'm a GSR with mild Sandle (and even Snicker) tendencies - I love the chemistry she has with her boys, even though I think GSR is my one true ship, but I don't really ship Grissom with anyone else.

Shrugs.

Who knows why anyone does anything? lol.

act_of_passion said:

I was seriously thinking about that tonight when i was watching "Shooting Stars" b/c it was so cute with Cath and Grissom at the begining. I've decided that't Grissom is just so cute, that he can handle any women or man for that instance!!!!!

act_of_passion said:

Its a case of different strokes for different folks. In terms of these two ships, I'm a GSR shipper and a G/C friendshipper. I think they dynamic between each pair is very interesting and very different. In some cases, one appeals more than the other. And that's great because diversity is a many splendored thing (hench the multishippers sanctuary :) )

Honestly, I don't get the in fighting or tension that springs up from time to time and I don't really want to get it - I just want it to go away. We'll just put it down to passion, shrug and move on ;)

Anyhoo, multishipping... I can't remember if I've posted in here since g3 and gray hair started up, so I'll post my own fleet of ships again :)

GSR
Yo!Bling
The Love (Nick/Greg)
SalSa (Sara/Sofia)
CSI:Thongs (Cath/Sara)
GeNiuS (Grissom/Nick/Sara)
g3 (aka SuGGar) (Grissom/Greg/Sara)
Gray Hair (Grissom/Sara/Hodges)
Grissom/with Nick/Greg/Brass

I KNOW I'm forgetting at least one :lol:

I'll list mine again, too.

Nick/Greg
Nick/Archie
Nick/Hodges
Nick/pretty much anyone
Gil/Lady Heather
Sam/Lily
Nick/Gil/Sara
Nick/Greg/Sara
Sofia/Sara
Jim/Annie

Eric/Ryan
Eric/Speed
Eric/Calleigh
Ryan/Calleigh
Horatio/Stetler
Frank/Eric (*runs*)

Danny/Flack

I know I'm forgetting some. ;)

forensicsgirl said:
I'm a GSR shipper and a G/C friendshipper.

Totally agreed! I love the dynamic Cath and Gil have. It's the kinda level of comfort with each other that you only get from being friends forever. I see tham as the old married couple and parental figures of the group, but not in a romantic way. If that makes sense...

Yep - I'm a total G/C friendshipper - I think they have fantastic chemistry and they work well together.

Okay, so my official "multi-ship" list is as follows

1) GSR
2) YoBling
3) Sandle (mildly - I love the way they flirt)
4) "The Love" - Nick/Greg
5) SuGGar - Sara/Greg/Grissom
6) Gray Hair - Sara/Grissom/Hodges

ETA:

7) GeNiuS - Nick/Sara/Grissom
:cool: Candy - Catherine/Wendy

Back