Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome to Danny/Lindsay#24 Because 10 percent is all you need!!!

I chose the title that got the most comments by you guys, but I'm sure we can edit it later if we change our mind?

So, here we go, thread #24 already. How about a pic? Now that we got such a wonderful episode to discuss, maybe this one is kinda fitting.

[​IMG]

The previous thread can be found here.

Shipper rules can be found here. Please write at least 3 lines of discussion.

Previous discussion in the old thread was about the premiere. And the awesomeness that are those squee-worthy screencaps.

Also we broke our record- over 60,000 hits for the previous thread!

So happy posting everyone! Let's squee. ;)

Lyric by Satori Crush

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Awsome that we broke a recored lets see if we can break it again at the end of this Thread!!!

Were did you get that Pic Brinchen?? Its amazing!!!!
    I think that this will be the best season for Danny and Lindsay yet:):)

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

^^^It's a banner I made, it's made of two different pics. :)

Okay, so where did we stop in the old thread? Right, the awesomeness that was the last episode. Man, I'm still squeeing here. I'm also loving we got to see Lucy's room!!! I had to look at all the details in the room. There were loads of toys and everything. So cute! I couldn't help but imagine how they decorated that room together for Lucy. :adore: Such a cute imagination. Can you imagine them going shopping for baby stuff and buy all those stuffed animals, and all those other things? Aww! I hope we'll get more of those scenes at home. Even if they're just that short. I want to see Danny and Lindsay at home together with Lucy.

4. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

You did an awosme job of making it may I copy it to my computer???

Yes Lucys room was awsome. Is looked like a very warm and loving enviorment for a baby. I could see Danny and Lindsay shopping for Lucy and having Danny be all happy about it. I would love to see them together with Lucy, casue we saw Lindsay with Lucy(and Lindsay looked beautiful btw) now its time to see Danny with Lucy.

5. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Yeahhhhhh, a new thread [​IMG]

Great opening, Brinchen. The pic with the lyrics is awesome.

Oh yes, Lucy´s room was so sweet. So many cute details. I hadn´t expected to see it. And to see Lindsay and Lucy finally together was awesome. It was such a peaceful moment. Just mother and daughter. And I can totally imagine how they were shopping for Lucy. We really got almost everything we wanted in just one episode:lol: What a dream episode. Can´t wait to see more.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  6. mrsmesser1

mrsmesser1 Victim

hey everyone !! i am sosososo excited for this season I cant wait to see tons of danny/lindsay scenes. I love the way the first episode ended. It gave me sososos mush hope that he will walk . im praying anyway.

7. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Haha I love the Icon.
    I have to agree they did do lucys room really awsome. I think it had alot of toys and things, but to me it looked like it had a very warm tone to it that could have been the lighting but it worked. It was a very good episode for us Danny and Lindsay fans and I hope they keep giving us those kinds of episodes. I would also like to see them not as happy because if there to happy on tv that could be bad.

8. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I thought that too about that being too happy but I think we´ll still see a lot of difficulties because of the aftereffect of Danny´s paralysis. I also could imagine Lindsay having a breakdown because of the baby, Danny and work. So perhaps we´ll see an argument where Danny expresses his frustration and Lindsay that she´s totally overwhelmed by the whole situation.
    But for the next episode:D I´m hoping we´ll see a scene between Danny and Lindsay in which he tells her that he could move his toe again.

And hi mrsmesser1 :)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i loved last week's ep for Danny and Lindsay. to me it seemed like they grew up (well they had to it's about time) and yeah they're going throw some hell right now but they seem happy at the same time. they seem settled with each other now.

all D/L's scenes were perfect. they made sense with the story. i loved the scene where Lindsay is talking to Danny at the scene he says she's too cute to curse haha. his comment "you call that push?" was so funny.

Lindsay's pep talk to Danny was perfect. i like the assertive, tough Lindsay i'd like to see more of that not on Danny but maybe possibly with a suspect.

really looking forward to tonight's ep and possibly some more D/L scenes. it sucks that Danny is hurt but this makes for good scenes with him and Lindsay, this has turned out to be a good thing for all us fans haha.

i like the title of the new thread!! it's from one of the best D/L scenes in a while.

10. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree it has seem that they have grown up.
    Last nights episode no D/L scenes:(:(. I did like Lindsay outfit.
    I hope that next weeks episode we see them in the same scene, is that to much to ask???

11. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

Hi im new to Talk Csi and I just wanted to say Im a HUGE Danny/Lindsay fan. I love this new season so far we have gotten such great D/L scenes. I hope the writers give us more. I would love to see Lindsay in danger(but for her not to get hurt) I would just love to see Danny reaction to her being in danger.

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome, BlueRose! It's great to have you here, happy posting. :)

Oh, I love the scenes we got in the last episode. It was good to see some DL scenes again. I was hoping we would. I really like the first scene where Danny told Lindsay what he wants to do when he can walk again. Aww, it's also adorable to imagine Lucy standing up in her crip and moving around in the apartment. The way they interact with each other is wonderful to see. The way they look at each other is filled with love, and I also love that they touch each other so often. It shows a lot of closeness. The other scene was perfect as well. Very sweet!

13. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Welcome BlueRose:) Its always great to have more D/L fans Posting.

I have to agree with you MissCandy(Btw love the new name) Last weeks episode had great Danny and Lindsay moments. This season is really writing Danny and Lindsay really well. I was thinking that this season they act more like they are happy to be together then the past two seasons.

Ok question, if Lucy is 10 months old then D/L have been married about a year right?

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks. :D I love those Halloween names!

I agree, the moments we got so far are really nice. What I love the most is that it seems like they're interacting a lot and communicating. It's important that they talk when they have a problem. I like that Lindsay asks Danny how he is, what he's thinking about or what he's doing and that he's reacting to her questions and talking about his feelings. It shows how much their relationship has deepened, and it's great to see. They're married with a child and I was so hoping they would show them like that. I think this storyline is fantastic for them and for us to see them interacting in a way like that.

I have no idea, possibly? I always get a bit confused by the timeline. :lol:

15. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

I have to agree that Danny talking about his feelings does show that their relationship has deepend. The storyline is amazing I hope we get to see a different side of them two.

Carmine your question is good im so confused with the timeline. If they have been married for a year then I hope there is an episode where they mention it cause that is worth mentioning.