Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Since when have Sweets and Daisy been engaged? :eek:

I liked last night's episode, but they could've lessened the repetitive stuff!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think they said it in one episode when B&B saw Daisy in a dress shop with another guy. She was trying on a wedding dress and the guy wasn't Sweets. Brennan told Sweets that Daisy was cheating on him, but it turned out that she was the same size as a friend or cousin or something who wasn't able to go try on the dress, so she tried it on for her. I think the guy was there, or they mentioned the guy anyway. I think I remember Brennan saying to Booth "wouldn't you want to know if your fiancee was trying on wedding dresses with another man?" or something to that effect. :lol:

3. Natalie

Natalie Victim

I cant wait for the wedding of sweets and daisy, I hope this weeding actually take place unlike Angela and Hodges but as this is bones you never know what will happen there may be a body at the church instead of the bride and groom run for the hills.:devil:

4. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Oh. I haven't seen that one :( I believe it aired after I began to get into BONES but it aired on an odd day :rolleyes:

I'm kinda hoping it's Zack. I've been tracking Eric Millegan's twitter most of the summer, he left for NY the last week of August. So he has had plenty of time to appear on BONES.

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happy birthday today, September 27, to Tamara Taylor, a.k.a. Dr. Camille Saroyan.

6. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Happy Birthday Dr. Cam!!

As for this week's eppi, I thought the story itself had a lot of holes and loose ends that never got tied up (BTW - the cats were brought back and Jack got to play with kitty doo). The end though was so cute with B&B, and another scene I want to cap with Booth's hand on hers. I am liking this season so much better than last - less madcap attempts at comedy and more like the cases of earlier seasons.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Just watched them and epic epic epic! Loved the first two episodes and it's just all as good as the awesome season finale. :D

8. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I always thought that it was BRENNAN that Gordon Gordon was referring to Sweets about back in 4.21 Mayhem on the Cross. In case you don't remember: Gordon told Sweets that he didn't agree with him when Sweets wrote that B/B surpress their feelings because their work is more important. Gordon told him that ONE of them is "acutely aware of the attraction, struggles with it daily." He wouldn't tell Sweets who is was talking about. I think now more than ever based on the first two episodes that it WAS BRENNAN. Thinking about what Avalon told her in her second reading that she doesn't think anyone could love her and that Booth knows about her and is "dazzled" by it. When Booth took back his "I love you" on the street, Brennan seemed disappointed by it. Also Sweets told Booth his theory that before the surgery, Booth was "not in love". Although Sweets believes that his feelings will go away, I think that it's just that Booth was not aware of his feelings for Brennan before the surgery. Leading me to believe more that it was Brennan, not Booth, that Gordon Gordon was talking about. In last week's episode, Brennan again seemed disappointed when Booth said to her that he was glad that they don't have any secrets between each other. However, I think Booth just said it to fish around to see what she would say or how she would react. Anyway, I think that Brennan was the one who was aware of her feelings, and Booth being a guy didn't realize it until after his surgery and dream. Now that they both are aware that they have feelings for each other, it's just a matter of when they will reveal it to each other and who will express their feelings first. My bet is on Brennan, what do you think?

9. HoratioStalker

I've thought for the last couple of seasons Booth was madly, completely, head over heels in love with Bones, and was admirably calm trying to keep it professional. Now Bones has had some ideas put into her head that she is batting about, analyzing, and realizing it doesn't fit neatly into a box. She is hoping that her study is true, and thinks Booth is her yang fitting her yin, but I'm not sure she's fully ready to say she loves him. I think her disappointment when he took back his "I love you" was that her logic may have been flawed and she wasn't right about how he felt, so now the dance is going on in her head instead of necessarily between them.

BTW - love your avatar!! :D

10. GregNickRyanFan

OMG! Squinn, your icon... at first I thought it was hands on a headboard or something. Took me a second to realize it was B&B hands' on the pipe. :lol:

I wrote a full review, will post later... but I have to say this right now:

I love Wendall! :D Please keep him!

Um anyway, the whole thing with all the "anonymous" donations to the place that was funding Wendall's scholarship was kind of taken from the whole Adam thing on CSI NY where they all gave up their paid vacations so that Adam wouldn't lose his job. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  11. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

HoratioStalker:
    I see what you are saying about Bones and I think you have something there. I think that we are both kind of saying the same thing. Bones isn't sure what to think about her feelings and she is afraid of giving in to someone that strongly and getting hurt as she has so many times before. She will definitely put some kind of logic and science into it. It took almost dying for Booth to realize his feelings. Now, he's second guessing himself because of what Cam and Sweets told him. I think Hart Hanson plans to put them together late next season. I think I will explode waiting that long, but I'm going to enjoy the ride all the same :)

HoratioStalker and GregNickRyan fan:

Thanks for the comment about my avitar!

I just realized I did a double post. I don't know how to delete it. So, sorry about that monitors!!:(

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  12. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

GregNickRyan Fan:
    Thanks for the avitar comment. I snagged the photo from a video clip.

13. HoratioStalker

I'll be exploding with you! At least HH is doing a better job of "the dance" than Tim Kring did with Crossing Jordan, which I think partly led to the end of the show. But that's another story for another thread.;) Here's hoping when he does put them together it's for permanent and for real. I won't get into the season finale from last year....:confused:

14. GregNickRyanFan

Here's my full review of last week's ep as I wrote it while watching the ep:

Okay, who is the dude with the briefcase? He looks familiar. Oh now he's got a knife. Who brings a knife to a gun fight? Answer: The loser. Ew! Did the other guy just cut off his hand? Adn then ran him over? Talk about overkill. Ewww! Kitty's eating the DB! Did we really need to see that? I feel like I'm watching a zombie movie. :lol: OMG! Tons of kitties! :lol:

"Why are the cats staring at us?" :lol:

Wendall! Yay!

Cam: You are discussing lunch while holding a tray of cat excrement. :lol:

:lol: dude getting scared when Booth stood up after he called him old.

:lol: at Jack and Wendall doing the Bond voices.

Angela: Boys and their spy fantasies. :lol:

Brennan (about Sweets' theory): He may as well be telling stories around the campfire.
    Booth (to Sweets): You want some smores? :lol:

:lol: Ms. Rolex.

Ew! the flesh is falling off the body in the trunk. Nasty!

Marques was released from prison last week. Dun dun dun. :lol:

Oh Brennan, why did you have to tell Wendall about the scholarship?

"Book from imbeciles" :lol:

:lol: the girl thinking B&B are together and their reactions. :lol:

The dude sent a text pic of himself waving to breakup with her? That's way harsh! Oh wait... it was a message, not a breakup. That makes more sense.

Cam: Anybody that can take that kind of abuse makes James Bond look like a weenie. :lol:

Sweets: Elephants are grey, but not all grey things are elephants. :confused: Huh? what the heck does that mean? :lol:

Sweets to young agent: At least I tuck myself in at night. :guffaw:

Aw, Wendall gets to stay. :)

Aww Brennan feels close to Booth. :D

:lol: I knew that water was gonna burst through. haha.

15. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

well, it sure did. LOL! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.