CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

How sick, next thing you know Mac will be bagging the new girl.:rolleyes:

2. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Very quick post--
    Great conversation(s), guys!!! Reading it/them a few moments before the premiere is setting the mood (as if it wasn't there already lol it's been there since May)

Like I said, soon it will be the premiere and I just wish we could all be in one giant living room to watch it together! I mean, you are the only one that understand my obsession... LOL Can't wait to discuss the first episode with y'all, to read Kristin review and hopefully there will be some goodies of the premiere (screen caps and stuff)!!!

I'll probably run on Talk after CSI:NY. Well, if my body can make it (fatiguuuueee :shifty:)

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

6.08 "Cuckoo's Nest"

Be back in a few with info. :)

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Lindsay is admitted to a psych ward and never seen again..."

:p

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^If only. :lol:

Ok, there's not much, but it looks like it'll be a veeeery interesting episode.
    6.08 "Cuckoo's Nest"

~ The serial killer played by Skeet Ulrich is in this one. (He first appeared in 6.03, but I don't know if this is the first time we're seeing him after that.) The case leads the team to a psychiatric hospital, and they'll learn about the killer.

~ Flack is missing - his commanding officer hasn't seen him for a few days, and he tells Mac that Flack hasn't been the same since Angell died. Mac tells the lieutenant that Flack called him and said he had a family problem to deal with and needed the day off - the lieutenant knows this is a lie, but Mac says he'll take responsibility. Then he and the team try to track Flack down.

~ Meanwhile, Flack gets beaten up somehow and ends up at Terrence Davis' (Nelly's) apartment.​
    I wouldn't have mentioned Skeet Ulrich's name or the serial killer bit, but it's already been reported that he'll play a serial killer in multiple episodes, so I didn't think it was worth being secretive. :p

6. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Sweeeeeeeeet. Flack time. :devil:

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh wow--this sounds awesome! It sounds like Flack is really going to be on a bit of a downward spiral. Cool that Nelly will be back.

I hope Danny is as eager to find Flack as Flack was to find Danny when Danny went missing. :p

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Also, a promo for 6x02 "Blacklist" is now up.

Flack's wardrobe is back. ;)

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks Pam Vassey for giving us Stella the office slut and Flack the reckless drunk and another weary season of Danny and Lindsey your favorite "soulmates". I waited all summer for that? I cant believe the ending with Mac and Stella together in his office bonding during cleanup duty, maybe Mac can score with the new girl if he can come out of his man on a mission tough guy skin since we obviousley are watching the unfolding of the "mid life " crisis of the not yet forty no really I'm not that old Stella, and Flack slut surfing to ease his pain. To bad Adam got there first maybe Flack can have Stella next week. And then the ending how cute... the "Cuddles" of Lindsey and Lucy oh pitter pat my beating heart sigh. And hallelujah Praise be the rain came down and Danny felt a "Twinge" and all the bonding in the end and where was Flack and his moments of comfort? Who cares its only flack...after all

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Are we sure there will be more Adam and Stella? I personally hope not. And totally disagree about Smacked. I think it would be awesome and not boring at all.

Is next week's ep where we are introduced to the serial killer?

11. Cyn-B-Demented

LOVED the premiere!!! Way, WAY better than Miami, IMO. And I really need to share this before I forget everything -- not to mention that I might to have the time to come back here to write it down. I won't go into the details, I'll save that for (mucho later) the episode's thread.

• Carmine did an amazing job, as we pretty much all expected it. You can tell he was enjoying playing that wheelchair situation. He had so much energy (specially when he was talking with Jane Doe [sp?])Though he looked like the Beast in Disney's Beauty and The Beast with the beard LOL
    • To my personal relief, Lindsay wasn't annoying and it was nice to see her positive for a change. Someone's been reading the forum? lol 'Kidding. I guess being a mother and settling down with Danny did change her for the better.
    • I'm pretty sure Adam was thinking something completely different when he approached Stella about "the other night" LOL And I knew it was not going to be serious between them when Stella talked with Mac in his office (sighs of relief). Clearly, she was looking for his support, help and compassion -- which she probably thought she could find with Adam as a pale substitute? Everybody need some warmth at some point. And even though it was yucky, it made the characters more realistic. We all heard these "office stories" lol
    • Is it me or Sarah's (Heylen) voice was much higher than usual?! And I loved how AJ and Sarah made their characters interact with each other.
    • " Relax, chiquita!!! " :guffaw: Awesome! Adam has some Nacho Libre in him?
    • Flack was totally looking for a rebound. Boom! Found it. (though I prefer Nat_Attack's version of Flack's rebound... LOL ;))
    • When Heylen arrived I immediately thought : Fashion Show at the Crime Lab?! :wtf: You could tell Mac was amused by her attire.
    • Everyone seemed well tanned. I guess the actors enjoyed their much needed and deserved summer hiatus :D:thumbsup: Or the Hi-Res cameras scared them? LOL :p
    • Am I the only one that was happy to hear Anthony and the Johnsons at the end of the episode?! I thought it was the perfect song to wrap it up. And then the rain. I thought it was a nice way to end the episode even though most of us could see it coming.

Overall, they really kicked off the season on a very good start!!! I can't wait for next week's episode!

12. Cyn-B-Demented

I guess someone is not as happy as I am lol

And for Flack, maybe they want to take their time to show the many levels of dealing with grief in very unhealthy ways. Although the spoiler about him made it sound like nothing major like we wished would ever happen. Sad. It was on my CSI Wishlist but didn't expected anything... though he seemed too "OK" to be "sitting in his appartment thinking of Angell, drinking"

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does anyone know if the preview for next week's ep is up on youtube or anywhere yet? My stupid local station cut to the news before the preview could even been shown.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Promo is here. :)

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Shane. :)

"I seem to be at a bit of a disadvantage. You know a lot about me, but I don't know anything about you." - I swear I've heard that exact line somewhere before. And that's gonna bug the crap out of me until I figure out where I've heard it. :lol:

Wait... didn't Hotch (on Criminal Minds) say something very similar to Reaper last season on the phone? Alex, help me out here, please. :lol:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.