Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ and indeed the week after! hope you feel better soon!

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Exactly my point and she is not about to hop in the hay and risk her reputation so Adam can have his boo boo kissed away! She would become the office you know!...."Nurse"! And her feelings are not strong enough for Adam, to risk him coming to her rescue.... we know who wears the "Red Cape" in her life!!:lol:

3. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Dear Lori, that's what not exactly what I meant but, you have a good point there! Adam is nice guy ... for another girl. He can't match Stella dynamic char. Stella needs a man and he is a boy... Mac on the other hand is Da Man. :lol:

4. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I was just by the spoilerdiscussion thread, but everyone there seems to believe that Mac/stella wouldn't be a shocker to Melina. But I don't really take the word shock to mean more than very surprising, coming from Melina, since she's exaggerated in interviews before. So I'm kind'a hoping she did that this time too.

Also, I'm not sure she was allowed to mention the whole shooting-cliffhanger thing, that she mentioned in an interview shortly prior to the finale aired. So I don't really see her as a person to think twice before she speaks. But then again, this interview is probably well thought through by both her and the writers. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm trying to keep my hopes up.

And I agree with those of you who said that Mac/Stella would be complicated, he's the boss, and so on. Adam/Stella wouldn't be complicated like that would it?

Just my thoughts out.

5. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Yes, she is a little over joyed when she is being interviewed, bleame her not though, Greeks have a great enthousiasm over things they like :lol: :lol:
    I also think due to the fact that she can't reveal anything that will give away the script she tries to hold herself and invents other words that lead to different conclusion. Like you I try to keep my hopes up, I can think a million excusses to suggest that the "complicated couple is Mac & Stella"!! :lol: :lol:

6. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

exactly my point FieryRed. Melina is an enthusiastic person about pretty much everything I think.

I was just thinking about the whole 'teaser' thing again. The promo's on the different networks are different from each other, in the CTV promo, the Stella/Adam part is not even shown. Not the one i've seen anyways. So technically there's just as big a chance that it's the mac/stellaconversation she's referring to. God, I hope so. WOuldn't she have said Promo instead of teaser otherwise? I have no idea, but I need to hope.

Too bad that since I live in Denmark, i depend on someone uploading the episode to YT or something like it. So I cant watch it until after school THursday.. SIgh

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I feel you! I live in Greece so no premiere from me untill Thursday after work. *Big Sigh*

PS: you all going to school?? Gosh I feel so old sometimes!!!! *even bigger sigh*

8. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Oi smackeds

Have you seen the news that a couple of series after many obstacles would finally be together at the end of last season, but the network had to postpone by one or two seasons?
    I read this news somewhere .. you think might be Mac / Stella?

be shipper is complicated
    aiai ... I am very happy because it seems that Elliot & Olivia finally going to happen second interview Mariska ... but I'm with the dog walking ... Now it may be that the Mac & Stella goes back to zero ... aiaia ....

bjs

9. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I hope it is Mac and Stella. But the odds seems a little shaky. Though I hope we can have faith in the writers..

I'm just gonna go bury myself in fanfictions till I can watch the eppie.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WOW! I can see the dog's house was altered LOL!:lol:

I am gonna say this once and i won't repeat because i want it to become true:p

***I HAVE EDITED THIS FOR THE GOOD OF THE MENTAL SANITY (MINE:lol:
    However i still insist it's not the Baby. Stella seems to be alone in that s cene

Howveer i am pleased the perspective of Stella-Baby has converted my NUT. It was very impoirtant to me my NUT would become into a temporarily Smackie:lol:

Run to class. I am in the hospital. Hopefully my PC will be back tomorrow at least because i can't stand anymore:scream:

my love to all

Debb:p

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*backtracks* Whoa, wait a minute, Adam and Stella? All I saw was Mac and Stella... *pokes TPTB* What the heck is going on here anyways? But seriously, I do think there's going to be some SMACK moments in tonight's episode, so I'll be on the lookout. *arms herself with binoculars* I can't wait!

12. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Ok I could go on a rant but I'm leaving in a bit to walk around and think. I have some issues to deal with because I have no satellite and can't watch the show. That, and I'm still reeling from the other shows I watched yesterday.

But I can say this; there will be Mac/Stella moments to squeal about. I don't think this...thing - I'll just call it that - will last long, but time will tell. I have theories about this and I seriously hope I'm right. I just hope that there'll be something in the premiere (besides what we've seen, which really annoyed me ty TPTB) At least I'm hoping there'll be something, right?

*puppy dog eyes*

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Not to worry you "Out of Staters" and across the seas! If we are right and it is Mac and Stella I will be on the computer letting you know two seconds after the eppie is over!!! We got your back!!:lol:

14. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

HOORAY its almost 24 hours until the SEASON PERMIERE...

im afraid to come on here the morning after the episode has played and see all the comments im gonna watch episode go to bed, hopefully have good dreams, wake up around 5:30 come on here at six and see three pages about the episode

and this #17 thread is almost done and complete with so whenever i cum back on after the permiere ill probably have sum new ideas for thread titles :D

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

So the season premiere is today... :thumbsup: Please guys let us Smacked fans know if something REALLY happens between those two.;)
    " Those who can't see it! Damn! :scream::(:scream:"

I'm keeping my fingers crossed in Finland all day!:bolian: Although in school that mind be hard but I'm trying! :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.