Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

Congratulations, Sam!

thanks all for the pics.....

Personally, I prefer Mac in darker colour cloths... He looks really good in dark/ navy blue or black

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It is weird, but I think it's just a TPTB mistake, like in that episode where Mac was having the shoot-out with Suspect X and he ducked down behind this block and it was full of bullet holes and then he popped back up to return fire and suddenly there were no holes in the block! Mac said he was a Lt. at the end of the episode, so I think I'll just assume he was a Lt. until/unless TPTB change it. All that matters is that he was a Marine IMO. Can't wait to see more of Marine Mac in s6!
    The weapons scene in CW is just - :drool::drool::drool::drool:. I love seeing the lighter side of Mac in this ep - his comment to Lindsay that 'not everything is connected' and to Stella about the cannolis.

I know how you feel about having time to watch CSI NY dvds, until yesterday it had been ages since I watched mine! I have seasons 1-4 (I plan to wait for the price of the s5 set to come down a bit on Amazon) and I bought s4 sometime this year and still haven't watched it through - I'm only as far as re-watching ep 3 of s4.

Oooh, winter nights inside with wine and Mac sounds like heaven! That's when I'm planning to get my s4 dvds watched.

I bring oldie but yummy pics....

Mac in pissy Marine mode....
    [​IMG]

Hurt Mac in need of TLC
    [​IMG]

Pics from CSI Caps.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, yeah that was a bit of a cock up! obviously that scene was filmed out of order!!

i like his lighter side too - it's why i like recycling so much, because it's nice to see mac being a bit silly. although i love mean'n'moody mac at the start of s1 as well - i like him either really serious/angry/moody or really light - and probably most things in between :guffaw:

a girl after my own heart! for me it'll be dimmed lights, cosy pjs, a cat on my lap, cider and an open fire. i love winter :D

oooh i love that pic :D

oh, btw - my friend came over last night with a very belated birthday present for me. she had joked ages ago that she'd get me mac tied up in a ribbon! anyway she was saying she couldn't bring all my present as it was too big and bulky to carry on the bus - i'd actually forgotten the previous conversation, but when she came over last night she bought me the small part of my present - i got a card with a photo of mac stuck inside (and she'd even pretend signed it from him!), and she'd been to one of those shops where you can put pictures on things and got me a snowglobe with two different mac pics in it and 3 big badges - 2 with mac and one with gary in OM&M - bless her. i think i had to ask if i was really that predictable! :guffaw: of course at that point i remembered the earlier conversation so i'm now convinced that when i go to hers on tuesday (not just to pick up the 2nd bit of the present, we're going out anyway) i will find mac in her flat with a ribbon on :D:lol:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

What a present!:thumbsup: You friend surely knows what you're fancy with!:lol: I got also one time a CSI:NY theme -present from my friend. It was a pillowcase, which she had sewed word: CSI:NY!:D I loved that! For my next birthday she said to me what she would make a Mac-doll to me! :lol:
    I burst into laugh! Cause I can't belive she would be that good in handicrafts! :guffaw:

Honestly the best birthday gift to me would be chance to meet CSI:NY cast. (Only that would never happen:rolleyes:) Or I'd be satisfied to Gary only! :lol:Only...I'm not sure would I be able so say anything to him!:lol: My english skills would go down soon as he would look at me with those gorgeous eyes. I'd probably manage to say:

"Umm. Hi."
    ................Next thing... *THUD*:guffaw:

Just a thought of standing in front of him with that same look on his face as in this pic is...ohhh...:adore:
    [​IMG]

5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear Macoholics,

sunday and time to be here again.
    Great pics, one better than the other, thank you all!!

Our man "in black" :
    [​IMG]

in action...:drool::drool:

Dear Lisa,
    you can be sure that all of the Taylor-Girls here envy you for your presents ( me included!) - enjoy them:) BUT
    in case you will find him on tuesday ( with or without ribbon:lol: - regardless where the ribbon is fixed:devil::evil:) it´s hopefully understood that you will share:devil::devil: ( promise, as birthday child your are first one in the row - and you can keep the ribbon for you:lol:)

Dear Sophia,
    I prefer to wait until my two men are occupied with other things and then to watch my dvds without interruptions and silly comments...

Dear Sam,
    thanks again for Mac and Adam!!! I loved that too!!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

Udonna:)

6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hey Sam,
    I have 3 big photos of Mac/Gary with original autograph of him. I very gladly about that.

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Lucky you!;) Ah! I feel like living in North makes travelling and even getting seasons in time impossible.:( Course I'd go for a holiday but I just don't see it coming...:rolleyes:And as for seasons...Like for example I can only get some info from the future seaon 6 in here and watch some bits and peaces in youtube. :shifty: Still it's not the same as watch the eps. in TV.:( The season 6 may be shown in Finland at a year 2011! :censored::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::censored:

Sometimes I wish I'd live in Europe or in USA. :D On the other hand I love my country.:luvlove: So it's a tricky thing...:shifty:

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ lucky you, nel!

that sounds really cool :D:thumbsup: although i thought finland is in europe?

oh yes, lovely pic :D

ha, that's a great shot :D

haha, yes i'm very well aware there is a queue!!!:guffaw::guffaw:

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Sam,
    Hi Sam, is not sad. We receive the Season 6 only in autumn, 2010. At the moment only Season 5 has started. I purchase the new Season with www.play.com from UK to myself.

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, Lisa, what a great birthday present! My friend got me CSI NY/Mac pics for both my bday and for Christmas last year, and my mum got me a small (A4) pic of Mac for Christmas - it has him holding his flashlight in one hand, looking down at some piece of evidence with a very serious, and sexy look on his face. My mum and friend know me so well!

Udonna and sam, thanks for the lovely Mac pics. I love the Mac/Adam wallpaper/collage of yours, Sam, it's just so - :drool::devil::drool:.

michmac, welcome to the Mac thread!

Went to Sainsbury's (supermarket) today, but no sign of Mac shopping for milk, cereal and bananas.:(

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you should try Safeway ;) [/true west]

this is from the spoiler pics that were posted in the spoiler thread - i doubt it's a real spoiler in terms of plot but it is very funny.

[​IMG]

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

^ baaaaahahaha, gremlin!Mac, :lol: Beautiful. :lol: Very glad they're having fun. Though I can't now help but wonder what it is that's prompted such a response... :lol: (wait, looks like he's got his cuffs - either someone just got free or someone's about to get it...? :p)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ they should be *very* scared then... :lol:

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello all! :)

I'm feeling a bit sad at the moment.:( I won't see one guy for four weeks...:( I need Mac/Gary more than ever!!! :lol:

Yeah you're absolutely right Lisa. Finland IS ineed in Europe. :lol: Or Norther Europe...:rolleyes: Still I don't consider myself as a European. Strange isn't it??? :lol:Somehow I feel that our country is in the middle of nothing:rolleyes: .A little country with a culture and language which you won't find anywhere else:alienblush:...I guess I should be proud about that but I dunno...For example without english I would be totally lost on here! :lol:

*Falls out of chair cause of the MASSIVE laughing fit!!!*
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I wonder what goes in his mind in that moment!?!? :lol:
    Oh there's CUFFS!!!!!!!!:devil::devil::devil:
    Now I understand! :lol:

Taylor Girls: "Mr.Taylor. What are you having in mind?" :devil:

Mac: "Hold up! Isn't it my job to ask questons???":angel:

T.G.: Hmm...not in this case...:devil: See you've been EXTREMELY vicked holding cuffs like that! :devil::devil::devil:

Mac: *cough* Really? :devil:

T.G: "Yes. And listen carefully mister! Those cuffs belong the place their
    rightful place"...:devil::devil:"

Mac: Which would be...? :evil:

T.G: "Your wrists!!!! Cuff him ladies!!!!!!!!!!!":evil::evil::evil:

....What would happen next...any ideas???
    :lol:

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Lisa, interesting Picture.

Sam,
    The weeks go faster past with a few nice photos of Mac. He smiles only for you.

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw::guffaw:
    [​IMG]

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:
    [​IMG]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
    [​IMG]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    [​IMG]

:) :) :) :) :)
    [​IMG]

Thread Status: