CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only reason the producers want a cross over is because they know CSI vegas is loosing viewers and fast.

You hit the nail on the head there. I think CSI LV died the episode Grissom left. He was a legend!

I think the crossover sounds interesting, but not "ARGH I HAVE TO SEE THAT!" interesting. I don't like Langston, but I'll TRY my very best to have an open mind and just enjoy it and not psyco-analyse it as I am prone to do! :lol:

Why can it not be the 23rd already???? Too exciting!!! :)

I am so uninterested in this episode I probably wont even watch it. Langston annoys me. Even Nick annoys me now. I love my CSI NY, why ruin it again with Langston and Horatio?

23rd? No, not yet. I'm shaking with excitement for it.

The CTV promo was so much more detailed then CBS's

It showed more of Danno in his chair and him saying he cant move. And then Mac says (favourite part)
"Tempt not a desperate man."
So sexy throwing the Billie Shakespeare around... purrss!!!

After getting hooked on CSI: NY, I started watching LV as well. And I always wanted the two to cross over. Seeing Grissom and Mac interact would be the highlight of the show! ;D

I agree with whoever said that TPTB should have used another character besides Langston. From the one episode I've seen with him, he's an interesting guy, but I don't think he's the right one to be sending cross country. Cath not going is understandable since she's supervisor, but why not send Nick or Greg?

So for me, the cross over seems interesting, but I doubt I'll watch all three episodes, especially since I don't watch Miami. Something about Horatio is just slightly annoying.

the two to cross over. Seeing Grissom and Mac interact would be the highlight of the show! ;D
Especially because Gary Sinise and William Peterson are friends and Gary encouraged William to try out for the Grissom part!!

the two to cross over. Seeing Grissom and Mac interact would be the highlight of the show! ;D
Especially because Gary Sinise and William Peterson are friends and Gary encouraged William to try out for the Grissom part!!

exactly, i'd love to see them work together as well, such a long standing friendship (and professional relationship at points as well) has to have an impact on how they'd work together. it would be so cool!

exactly, i'd love to see them work together as well, such a long standing friendship (and professional relationship at points as well) has to have an impact on how they'd work together. it would be so cool!

Me too... It would be great to see them working together.....

Me too... It would be great to see them working together.....

That would be exciting to see, but I thought William Peterson didn't like any of the spinoffs. I've always thought it would be great seeing Mac, Grissom, and Horatio all together on a case but since Grissom left it doesn't seem like that will happen. Anyway, I'm excited for the crossover and for Mac to meet Ray although, hands down, it would be better if William Peterson was a part of it. Oh well, at least we'll have Gary right? :)

I've always wanted to see all three series together. It'll be exciting to see the characters crossing over throughout the whole week. I haven't seen much of CSI or Miami lately, but I do enjoy the whole franchise.

if danny is in a wheelchair i think he will be confined to lab work, which i think is ok as in the first season there was a lab tech character who was in a wheel chair!

Well yeah - as we know from spoilers (and the promo) Danny WILL be in a wheelchair for the first 6 eps at least so he'll be buddying up with Adam and doing some 'low man on totem pole' work :lol:

It'll be nice having Hawkes, Stella and Lindsay having a few more action scene as a result of this though.

Also, hate to repeat myself...but anybody wanting/predicting a revamped version of the credits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back