You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

when ur moving to a new house and the first thing you ask is "can i be moved in before the 23rd sep?" if not i'm bloody waiting til we get a few week break in new episodes (around christmas right?) lol or next may!

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

You are at the grocery store looking for sliced olives and you refuse to buy the brand called "Lindsay" even though it's cheaper. :shifty:

3. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect

when you are on a CSI NY RPG site
    or if you are the owner of said site..
    when most of your graphics are CSI NY related
    when you call your grandmother, and the first thing besides hi and i miss you , you ask about CSI NY....

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you have a dream that you're in a cafe (which is also a hostel:confused:) with stella, mac, danny, flack and lindsay, and when you buy cake and coffee you realise there's a crime and the only way to solve the crime is for mac & stella to have sex. and you and lindsay seem to be somehow involved in that as well, although it was all a little hazy. hmmm....

5. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

:guffaw: haha lol :lol:

6. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:NY When:

You put new characters on your video game and name them all after the main characters

You try to fingerprint your dog

You annoy your family by saying "That guy or girl was on a CSI:NY" while they're trying to watch something else

You get excited to see the stars of the show on other things, even if it's a commercial

You buy a movie on DVD, even if you've never seen it before, because one of the CSI:NY actors stars in it

7. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

When your cousin has a baby called Mackenzie and you instantly nickname him Mac :lol:

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

or you get all excited sitting in the cinema because you see a trail for a film that has aiden in it ("julia & julie") and you can't quite contain yourself!

i also saw a trail that day for "the fourth kind" and there is a close up shot in it of a clock reading "3.33" and you think "oooh maybe mac'll show up and save them!"

i had a whole bunch of "too much csi" moments in greece:

1: you wake up at 10.13 and the first thing you think of is hawkes running out of the garage in snow day telling flack that there's a 10-13 in progress (this happened twice!)

2: you hear that the owner/manager of the hotel you're in is called stella and you want to call her stella mou

3: you hear a greek pop song on the hotel radio that mentions the psyche (or as mac would say "my what?!") and all you can think of is coffee grounds

4: you're reading the economist by the pool (yes, i know, great beach reading!) and there's an article about these "new" things called QR codes and you're thinking 'they're not new, csi:ny did those ages ago!"

hmm, yes i'm really this sad.

9. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I feel you guys with the freaking out when you see the actors in other work...a commercial came on for Two And A Half Men and I jolted out of my seat and screamed 'OMG, THAT'S ANGELL!!!!' .

....Mind you this was in the waiting room of my Mom's office, so it was a little weird. :lol::lol:

And I didn't know Aiden was in Julia & Julie! I want to see that movie now! :D

10. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

you know your watching to much CSI NY......

when you get upset cause all the episodes from last season you dvr'ed and have watched at least 50 times are now gone cause you had to get a new box......lol pathetic i know

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yep - here's the trailer, she pops up at about 30 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvJHsJD8ic

i didn't want to see it before but i kinda do now too - and i love amy adams as well :)

12. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

When you buy water guns and thanks to CSI you are able to identify the caliber of each gun. Yes, I did, and told my mom what each one was.

Wolverine_eagle, what you said about the rpg site. Any chances you could send me a link? ;)

As for Julie and Julia, its a very good movie. Though I didn't go see it just for Aiden, I was very happy that she was in it. Even if it is only for a few minutes.

13. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect

KReguba, just click on my name and view my homepage, it has the link there...

You know you watch too much CSI NY, when you can tell exactly which episode it is, just by the outfits the characters are wearing. And you can recite the lines without hearing them :D

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah, i think we all qualify for that last one :lol:

15. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when you legally change your name to that of your favourite character :)