You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you go to the Museum of Crime and Punishment in Washington, DC and think that the chalk-body-outline beach towel is cool, not weird.

YKYWTMCW... you do a hostage rescue simulator and when you pick up the gun you say, "Hey, look, it's a Glock". (The operator did a sort of small double-take. Hee.)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  2. tootes

tootes Rookie

^ Wow, i really want one of those towels now..
    Perhaps Washington is a bit far to go for a towel, maybe the internet will sell them. :)

Anyway.. you know you watch to much csi new york when you read a drama trip letter wrong and think it says * Meet Gary Sinise* and scream with excittment.. just to be told that it actually says *Meet Gary Senise, head of...* Very boring trip in the end and i had my class teasing me about the Meet Mac Taylor incident for the whole of it. :shifty:

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i feel your pain!

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Tootes: I know the feeling too! I've embarrassed myself several times reading/calling some person whether "Gary Sinise..." or "Mac Taylor..." :lol:

Okey but here's mine, "you know when you watch too much CSI:NY..."

- When you re-decorate your calendar covers...by Gary/Mac pictures and drawing silly drooling smileys all over the pictures! :lol:

- Shock when you realize that you haven't been able to watch a single CSI:NY episode :alienblush:cause you've left "stupidly" DVD boxes home!!! :brickwall:
    AND you're having withdrawal symptoms like bad moode cause you haven't had a chance to drool:drool: for Gary/Mac over two days!!! :scream::scream::scream:

I'm going to have it back hard tonight!!! :guffaw:

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

how do you think i'm gonna feel after two weeks!!!??:guffaw::guffaw::devil::devil:

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I give you the gift of online retail: http://tickets.crimemuseum.org/retail/ Not that I know where the towel is online, but it's there somewhere.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you say that Gary Sinise is so famous because of the show. And then try to backtrack when your dad says, "He was in Forest Gump, you know..."

7. Eve

Eve Pathologist

Ha! I totally agree :D for "normal" people Gary is an actor from "Forrest Gump", not from CSI NY.

I knew that I was lost in CSI NY when I used to smoke (I gave up almost a year ago :D) and I was doing that on the balcony of my flat, throwing the cigarettes end to the lawn that is 5 stories below and then I freaked out that my dad would find it and he would know it is mine because of my DNA on it :D
    And I guess that I talk about CSI NY too much lately, cos my mom, who is unable to say in English what her name is knows exactly what "cliffhanger" is :D

8. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

LOL. nice if you want either the crime scene scarf or the body chalk outline towel. you can find them both on amazon.com

9. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

For me it's when everytime you're in a conversation, you can always relate a topic to an episode. I mean, really I swear I do that all the time.:lol:

10. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

Oh yeah, i do that all the time...I'll be talking about something to my friends, and say, "Oh, yeah, like the episode of CSI NY when..."
    And then my friends shake their heads and give me dissapointed looks. I'm obsessed and proud!!! haha!

11. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

Yeah I totally do that too.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when... you had a mini spaz attack upon finding out that your new boss' name is Mac. I couldn't help but smile when I talked to him on the phone.

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yeah, I'm doing that, too. Their names aren't common here, apart from Danny, but whenever I see someone having one of their names, I have to grin. Am I a dork. :rolleyes: And I also know the topic that relates to CSI. :lol: We're living in a CSI world, eh?

13. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Lol, I do the same thing!

YKYWTMCW you go into a bar and can tell that CSI: NY is on and what episode is playing before any of main cast comes on screen. And then wonder why its on because the schedule said it was on later. :lol:

This is a true story. I walked into a bar and Manhattan Manhunt was playing. All I saw was the beginning where they show the bowl of pills and I knew exactly what show and episode it was. I am an obsessed geek and proud of it! :guffaw:

14. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^LOL! Oh my gosh, that was so me just two Fridays ago! Only the episode playing was "Murder at Grand Central" :lol: The TV's sound wasn't even on, and it was so loud in the bar, and I was still mouthing along to most of the characters' lines. *facepalm*

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: That's fantastic! I wish they would show CSI:NY in bars over here.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when family members see there are fingerprints on the apartment door and call you to save them and find out who touched the door... :rolleyes: Wonder what they would have done if I really did that. :lol: