Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wow. It seems like you have all of Gary's films!

It's hard to get them where I live and I depend on the kindness of other online users, ehem :devil: (I got AMC after more than a month of waiting!)

Hmm, I want to see Bruno/Dress Code coz I've seen stills and he looks feckin' gorgeous! (so I'm shallow!) I have no idea what it's about so thanks for the info. I'm curious to see Mr. Morgan (particularly his "dance") :thumbsup: and Wallace I've heard so much about (as well as Truman).

Oh, I have My Name is Bill somehere in my stuff (again through the kindness of online folks, hehe) but haven't watched it in full (translation: I've seen all his scenes plus a few more, enough to follow the gist of the film).

I'm going to look for The Championship Season and True West when I get the chance :)

And you're right about Dunne :evil: Now if only I could apply the same principle to watch Reindeer Games (which I've never seen either) Didn't Gary's character play nice with Assflex? Heh.

Hello! :)

I don't have all Gary's films either:( but I think if I'm patient enough...someday I may have them! :lol:

I watched Truman this fall and I really liked it. ;) Course there's gotta be something to do with that I love history and especially that period. :D

A championship season interest me a lot and I couldn't get that midnight clear like I hoped...:( So I have to stick to those films I got.:rolleyes:

Talking about films...I think I'm going to watch Stand today!!!:hugegrin:

Some pics from Human Stain. I'm going to get at the same time in cdon.com when season 5 DVD box comes out...it's the last day of this month!!! :D

human08.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

human04.jpg

Ouuu!!! :drool::drool::drool: Damn that he has a vicked smirk on his face!:devil::devil::devil: I'd wanna jump on his lap and wipe that tempting look off his handsome face! :lol:

human06.jpg

OMG!!! Drool alert from here! :drool::drool::drool: Those eyes kill me!!!!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Oh, wow. It seems like you have all of Gary's films!

i think i pretty much do - there are about 2 i just can't get hold of but i have most of them :D one that's impossible to find anywhere is his version of the grapes of wrath (which, like true west, was a play but televised) and i'm really annoyed about it because i adore steinbeck, i love that book and i think he'd do a great job. [/bitter]

Hmm, I want to see Bruno/Dress Code coz I've seen stills and he looks feckin' gorgeous! (so I'm shallow!) I have no idea what it's about so thanks for the info.

yeah, he looks great in that uniform :drool::drool::drool: it's a very strange film tho - for most of it he's sort of the character you're meant to dislike but he's not that bad really. it's just a very odd film about a little boy who likes wearing dresses.

Oh, I have My Name is Bill somehere in my stuff (again through the kindness of online folks, hehe) but haven't watched it in full (translation: I've seen all his scenes plus a few more, enough to follow the gist of the film).

yeah he's not in that enough - considering he's meant to be the guy's best friend he's hardly in it! which is a shame because his character seemed quite important to the story. and i really liked his character too.

I'm going to look for The Championship Season and True West when I get the chance :)

TCS is pretty much available from US amazon. true west is harder to find - it took me a while to track down but OMG it's so worth it, i *love* it - i was watching it again for the billionth time last night and i actually know every line now, it's the best thing he's ever done (imho). i'm gonna go outside and i'm gonna steal me a toaster!

And you're right about Dunne :evil: Now if only I could apply the same principle to watch Reindeer Games (which I've never seen either) Didn't Gary's character play nice with Assflex? Heh.

haha i know what you mean, i hate ben affleck! but gary's character wasn't very nice to him so that's ok. it is a monumentally stupid film - i'm not sure how much of that was intentional but i found it really funny in a dumb kind of way. it had moments of being less dumb, and the twists were quite good, but it was total popcorn brain candy.

2wks and counting...and than begins CSI NY
that are nice pics from Human Stain and the stand

i want to see Truman and George wallace, i will buy that later

Hey girls!!
I just came back from work...hopefully everything is under control and i wont get called at midnite to reboot a mail server :shifty::shifty:.

So...shall we start??

baume-mercier-gary_sinise-794424.jpg

Lady: Gary, what time is it??:adore:
Gary: Time for you to :censored::devil:

Another charming one...the man and his bass....*sighs*

5929_116100011683_705516683_2225151_7556796_n.jpg

And finally....

5929_116100096683_705516683_2225165_5399526_n.jpg

*THUD*

*THUD*

NO KIDDING! LOVE the watch ad. I showed that one to my mom who really couldn't say anything except for a :drool:

Thanks for the pictures LadyTaylor (great name btw ;) )

Fantastic pics, LadyTaylor! I have a special spot for this one:

I remember when this ran on our local daily paper for about a month or so. Friends would text me an FYI everytime it came out, haha. I even cut out some of them. I think I have 5 of them cutouts hidden among my office files. Of course, I also put up a cutout on the panel beside me and stuck it with scotch tape, hahahah.

When did you say that ad was out w/the watch? Damn! I wish I had a copy! Thanks for sharing! :drool: Teaches me to stray from this thread!

Hi,

I am new to the forum. Does anyone has any recommendation on which of Gary's dvds (ie the tv movies and other movies) I should watch first? I remember him in Forest Gump and Apollo 13... but can't remember him in any lead role...

Thanks

Morning!
Hi,

I am new to the forum. Does anyone has any recommendation on which of Gary's dvds (ie the tv movies and other movies) I should watch first? I remember him in Forest Gump and Apollo 13... but can't remember him in any lead role...

Thanks
michmac; Welcome!!! Great that we get more fans on board!

Okey first here's some basic rules from me and Jools (CSISenna)

Originally Posted by Sam222
1. Keep buckets near you cause drooling danger :drool: is common around here!
2. Watch out slippery floor...we don't remember wipe it always! :lol:
3. Relax and have fun, keep sense of humour with you and take care of our beloved man. :luvlove:

If you want to ask something, just ask or send PM (private message) to some of us. ;)
'

Originally Posted by CSISenna; Y're gonna love this board. Now rules, like Sam mentioned? :devil::devil::devil:
Bring loads of buckets. We don't like to clean up after we're done here.:p
Mind slippery floors for the above reason. Yes I know, we are a messy group. :lol:
While uploading pics, give us a drool alert first, we do not want to faint and fall of our chairs. :cool:
Cleaning up keyboards after we're done drooling is a must. You're only excuse not to is when your nose is stuck to your screen. :lol:
Sam covered all the other rules.
Last but not least, bring loads of pictures. :drool::drool::drool:
Okey that's about the boring stuff. :lol: So you asked about Gary's films well... I'd say...

1) Forrest Gump; Most memorable role, a lot to do with his band ect...but most of all great film and a perfect role for him! ;)

2) CSI:NY; Even thought that there's a lot of watching...I'd start from season 1, but I think you could watch episodes at once and a while. I did that some years ago...;)

3) Mice and Man: A real classic...Gary looks super hot there:drool: not to mention it's very emotional and sweet movie.:adore: I always cry when I watch it! :lol:

There's three "must" but course if you have 'em watch...

-Apollo13
-Ransom
-Stand (Stand I'd put also on of the three...just cause he's super cute there!:luvlove:)
-Impostor (Ou!!!:devil:)
-Forgotten
-Reindeer Games
-Big Bounce (not that special...you can pass it...)
-Open Season :guffaw:(he's a voice of Shaw's there! Funny film!:lol:)

There's more but those I have seen. :) Maybe others can recommend more.

Here's a webpage. here you can find Gary's movies and pics! :thumbsup:
http://sinisefans.org/

Some pics!!

CSINY_114_267.jpg

Mac from season1.:drool:
0000ygca.jpg

Lt.Dan!!!!!!! :drool::drool:

and then...one pic from the man of himself! :devil:

gary_sinese2-1.jpg

I think this is the best pic ever!!! :drool::drool::devil::drool::drool:

^^ Thanks Sam

I have watch Forrest Gump and CSI NY (watch all the 5 seasons in just 3 weeks.. yes I know I am crazy). I think I will go in search for Mice and Men.....

One thing I found, he smiles and the smirks that he has tends to draw you in... then you are completely gone...... right?!!!!

Ok I should go in search for pics now...

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by michmac:
^^ Thanks Sam

I have watch Forrest Gump and CSI NY (watch all the 5 seasons in just 3 weeks.. yes I know I am crazy). I think I will go in search for Mice and Men.....

One thing I found, he smiles and the smirks that he has tends to draw you in... then you are completely gone...... right?!!!!

Ok I should go in search for pics now...

Thanks again.

Whoa, you've been quick! 3 weeks and five seasons! :eek: Or maybe I'm become slow one cause I've been fan for several years!:lol::lol::lol: I think I'm trying to "enjoy" more watching him these days, at the time I was much more impatient! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I hope you'll find Mice and Men. You won't be disappointed! :D

I see you've found "the thing" about him...:bolian: He has a beautiful smile which you see you start to smile yourself:)
the smirk...ou...it's vicked:devil::devil::devil:...tempting:evil::evil::evil:...you don't have a chance to resist!!!:drool::drool::drool:

So you are absolutely RIGHT!!! :lol:

I got one very nice smile-pic, here. :hugegrin:
Sinise_shoot_003_12_copia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back