Votes: 2 4.2%
  • No One Loves Him Like She Does

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Delkolover! You rock as usual! :D

I agree with texmex, Calleigh is hiding something,she's not comfortable in showing her emotions. Based on this spoilers I have faith that writers will do something with EC, that they won't leave it hanging out there.

There is a promo on YouTube for new season, but it's actually a promo for 8.01. It has an EC moment from when they first met... It's really adorable. And you can also hear Calleigh asking if Eric is breathing when they find him.

You girls are too good to me! Finally, something about EC!
M_M could you possibly tell me exactly what to type on YT to find that promo pleaaaase :) !

Ok, never mind. FOUND IT!!!:hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin:
All I can say is :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:
Thank you Delkolover! You rock as usual! :D

I agree with texmex, Calleigh is hiding something,she's not comfortable in showing her emotions. Based on this spoilers I have faith that writers will do something with EC, that they won't leave it hanging out there.

There is a promo on YouTube for new season, but it's actually a promo for 8.01. It has an EC moment from when they first met... It's really adorable. And you can also hear Calleigh asking if Eric is breathing when they find him.

As always, you are all very welcome :D

The impression I got from the scene with Jesse and her smiling was that she was covering up something....possibly something positive....b/c she gives him a big smile. However, it could be she is trying to hide her pain her southern smile...like she always does. Anything is possible until we see what happens in the eps leading up to it.

The promo looks awesome!! :D I watched the scene where they find Eric and it doesn't look like Cal hit him with any of her bullets....I could be wrong but the only injuries I saw were the one's to his head....someone check it out and let me know what you if you think I am right or wrong.

The scene between them in promo is sooo cute....typical of Eric back then. "So you gonna give me your number now or later?" :lol: At least we know that the writers are admitting that even way back then there was some attraction between them. I mean we all saw it and the writers said it had been in the wings since the beginning so it was nice that they stayed true to that and put it in there. And Cal's laugh is absolutely hilarious!

As painful as it all will be to watch...I am looking forward to it.

I definitely am looking forward to at least the first episode to see that scene between Eric and Calleigh. Their chemistry has always been present throughout the duration of the show, and I'm happy they actually showed what started it all. Yes, hiphugger was the first touch, maybe, but this scene is the beginning of E and C.

So sad to see it go, though. :(

After reading the Latina article, my thought is Eric may really have to move to nights if Adam says he will be popping in and out of the show throughout the season. I want them to stay together, so maybe while he's popping in and out, maybe we can get some E/C cute, but I know short, moments.

Btw, Adam...WOW!! :eek::eek:

Last edited:
Delkolover you RULE!:thumbsup:

o.k, that little scene between Eric and Calleigh was soooo cue!!:adore::luvlove:I knew there was something going on from the very beginning!!
Well, I guess we still got our little hiphugger moment in 8.01! I literally can't wait!!

as for 8.06...
I can't tell what Calleigh's big smile was all about from the discription, but she is definitly hiding something. Maybe her saying that it's a good thing because now they can be open about their relationship instead of the secret smiles they give each other on crime scenes.:)

After all the crappy spoilers that we've been getting over the summer, and the SAD news of Adam's departure from the show, this promo was such a breath of fresh air! I have to admit that I was not looking forward to seeing any promo ( especially after seeing the one from 8.01 with only Horation in it), let alone the premiere. I thought that the writers had completely given up on our couple. So I started preparing myself for the worst, this way, I wouldn't set myself up for any disappointment.
Wow, was I pleasantly surprised!:) I just LOVE :adore:the EC moment the promo shows. Now nobody can say that Eric was only interested in Calleigh because of bullet fragments in his head :lol:!
HipHuggers forever!:D

OMG!
OMG! This is a breath of fresh air it has made my day !! week! maybe more.. love the little scene with E/C in 1997 so sweet!! It just makes me so happy! and Calleigh being there when they find Eric! This promo gives me some hope about hiphuggers and I'm not a very positive person but seeing the promo makes me think that everything will not be as terrible as we all think! and Eric is a white top .. mmmm yum yum :drool: loved Calleigh's smille when Eric asked for her number! I think this is going to be a good episode after all! I hope!;)

Mega Buzz on TV Guide.....a little misleading cuz b/c it seems to have a double meaning....

Got any scoop on the Eric-Calleigh romance on CSI: Miami? — Jackie
ADAM: Let me ask you this, Jackie: How would you feel if your lover shot you? A show rep promises that the bullet Calleigh fired will have huge repercussions in the season premiere. Plus, since it took seven years to get those kids together, so don't expect a smooth ride.

So we pretty much know from the promo that it looks like none of the bullets she fired hit him but what Matt is referring to up there is that her "act" of shooting him is what has repercussions for them not just from their replationship pov but with IAB as well.

We know from the spoilers for 803 that he says she has "trust issues," refers to her as his "former girlfiend" and that IAB is investigating the entire situation. So obviously he thinks she shot at him b/c she thought he was crossing the line and didn't trust him that he was there to help not hinder....which is what we know IAB asks him when they interview him and obviously since both of them still have jobs....they were cleared and either she lied and said she didn't think he was fleeing the scene when, and I thought this too, she probably did think it or she through herself under the bus in some way regarding the whole fiasco. I personally think it is the former and not the latter.

But I wanted to clarify what he said b/c as usual, they are ominous and very often off the mark with their explanations. Not to mention that I know more about it than they do!!! :lol:

I just rewatched the latest promo (AGAIN! :lol:), and I noticed something:
In the ambulance, Horatio says " ...stay with us Eric.." Does this mean that Calleigh might be in there with them too? Cause in the spoilers we read a few weeks ago, only Horatio was supposed to be in the ambulance.
Let me know what you make of that scene.

After all the crappy spoilers that we've been getting over the summer, and the SAD news of Adam's departure from the show, this promo was such a breath of fresh air! I have to admit that I was not looking forward to seeing any promo ( especially after seeing the one from 8.01 with only Horation in it), let alone the premiere. I thought that the writers had completely given up on our couple. So I started preparing myself for the worst, this way, I wouldn't set myself up for any disappointment.
Wow, was I pleasantly surprised!:) I just LOVE :adore:the EC moment the promo shows. Now nobody can say that Eric was only interested in Calleigh because of bullet fragments in his head :lol:!

Same! I was also preparing myself for the worst but after this promo I have regained some hope for our favourite couple! and indeed, who eveer says that Eric only became interested Calleigh cos of the bullet in his head...well, here's the prove! Eric has ALWAYS been interested in Calleigh!:)

I think I have watched the promo at least 20 times...yay for video on my Ipod!

I loved it that they included a hiphugger moment in the promo. Loved it that he asks for her number and I just loved her laughter at his request. See that is what I am talking about. This wasn't just something that came out of nowhere...it started way back when. I am sure I am venturing into fanfic territory when I say this but I would love him to be awestruck when he first sees her and then says something cheesy like this is the woman I am going to marry...oh if only...LOL

As for the spoilers for 8x06:

I am really hoping that they are on at least speaking terms by this time. I think that Calleigh is going to struggle with this internally, I don't see her sharing too much with whatshisface, but I would hope that she could at least talk to Ryan or Natalia about it. Calleigh hides everything behind her smile so to see her struggle with this at least by the end of the episode will show us just how much she does miss Eric. Hopefully she'll come home to a message on her machine from him, but then again, I am sure I am venturing into fanfic territory again.

19 days til the premiere...bring it on!

Though I'm still pessimist when it comes to E/C relationship it's really nice change to see something so cute like the scene between these two in the promo. I'm happy about it, because it shows that he was interested in her from the very beginning, not because of the bullet in his head:scream:. We all knew it, but that's a final proof for those who didn't believe it.:)
I'm not waiting for this sesaon too impatiently, but this scene is definitely worth seeing. I love his smile and her laugh:).

Oh man, that promo was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. :D To be honest, I wasn't even paying attention to anything but the cute scene, and somebody was like, "I love how worried Cal sounds when Eric's not breathing" or whatever, and I was like, oh wait, that's in there too? :lol: I completely blocked everything out but the flirty scene. :lol:

I had my serious doubts, but the writers put those to rest for once. :D I was afraid we wouldn't get anything in the flashback for EC, but even if all we get is what we saw in the promo, I'm happy. Eric unabashedly and confidently hitting on Calleigh, Calleigh's full laugh in response, and seriously, those smiles!! So completely adorable - she completely lit up around him even in the beginning, aww. I love it. :D I'm definitely feeling a little better about the upcoming season than I was before.

Oh man, that promo was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. :D To be honest, I wasn't even paying attention to anything but the cute scene, and somebody was like, "I love how worried Cal sounds when Eric's not breathing" or whatever, and I was like, oh wait, that's in there too? :lol: I completely blocked everything out but the flirty scene. :lol:

I had my serious doubts, but the writers put those to rest for once. :D I was afraid we wouldn't get anything in the flashback for EC, but even if all we get is what we saw in the promo, I'm happy. Eric unabashedly and confidently hitting on Calleigh, Calleigh's full laugh in response, and seriously, those smiles!! So completely adorable - she completely lit up around him even in the beginning, aww. I love it. :D I'm definitely feeling a little better about the upcoming season than I was before.

I was the one who said that (on Twitter) if I remember well... :lol: ;)

I completely agree with you, their smiles are just adorable, you can see how attracted to each other they are. I'm really glad writers included that in flashback, too, because that shows that maybe, just maybe, they are not giving up on our ship. I'm hopeful that this ship is going to survive the bump in the road, even if it happens off screen.

OMG!! I am freaking about the promo, Eric asking Calleigh for her phone number ahh!!! Eric looks so hot in the flashbacks, my gosh!!! Calleigh looks beautiful, I can't wait for the new season the promo looks great!!! I was disappointed reading Adam is leaving CSI Miami but I am still excited about this season, he'll still be a part of it and that promo has excited me!

Wow, was I pleasantly surprised!:) I just LOVE :adore:the EC moment the promo shows.

I was also assuming that, according to the spoilers I've been seeing, the plans of TPTB are gonna be nothing but "E/C CRASH & BURN!!!". Then again, it might still come to that (and if it does, I may cry real tears... as lame as that sounds), but at least we'll have a cute moment from the past.

Side-note: I wonder if they're gonna use CGI to make Calleigh look a bit younger. Not that she isn't beautiful now, but you can tell that she's aged since the beginning of the series. In fact, I wonder if they're gonna use CGI on all the actors!

Now nobody can say that Eric was only interested in Calleigh because of bullet fragments in his head :lol:!

Oh sure they can! I can see it now... a reverberating chant of "revisionist history, revisionist history, revisionist history!" That is of course NOT what I believe, but I can see it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back