Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Sam, your picture made my sunday. Here picture the madeuser sunday too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thank you nel!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My brains are going to gutter veeeery quickly! :lol::drool::drool::drool::drool::lol:

Those eyes definitely show a 7th heaven to me!:adore::adore::adore::adore:'

:angel:

3. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Thank you to all that have posted pictures they are all wonderful!

I totally agree with you Sam, how incredibly sexy does he look eating that onion! But then we all know that Mac Taylor is hot and sexy whatever he does and where ever he is and whatever he is wearing! It all works for me!;)

Talking of food (?) I would like to cook Mac his favourite meal, after a long and hard day at the lab he deserves some relaxation and looking after. I would dim the lights, put on some smooth jazz, light some scented candles, unplug the phone, hide his mobile phone and definitely turn OFF the TV! I think that maybe he is a steak kind of man! You know, tender, juicy, tasty and rare! I meant the steak actually! But now you come to mention it sums him up too!;):drool: Oh but what to do for dessert, something rich and creamy, something fruity and tangy, or something just smothered in chocolate! Oh what the heck Mac Taylor would be dessert:devil: Heaven !!!!

Don't worry ladies do remember that this detective needs to keep up his strength so he will need feeding on a regular basis! I am not a greedy person! So share I will! Over to you (naturally after breakfast):devil:

Sophia x

4. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Please, However, you leave for me, a little bit for the rest, from Mac.
    Mac/Gary drinks with pleasure beer and herb tea and is very romantic.

5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful sunday evening, Taylor-Girls!!!!

Dear nel, dear Sam,

thanks again for those wonderful pics!!!!!

To be honest I am starting to run out of terms which describe this man: divine, wonderful, sweet, cute, sexy,hot....... simply MAC!!!:drool::drool:

Dear Sophia,

really nice idea!!! But please don´t forget, I am standing in the row too!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Dear nel,

thanks for the infos!!!
    Hm beer, I prefer wine and herb tee, hm I prefer coffee but I really don´t see that as a problem:devil::evil::devil::evil:
    And romantic is :drool::drool: I always knew that he is the perfect man!!!!

Udonna:drool:

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hey don't forget me!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I wanna grab some breakfast with Mac! :bolian:

Oatmeal and orange juice...:p with a nice company...yup that's my heaven! :angel:

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi udonna,
    he is not perfect. Then he would not be so interesting also and dull.

Hi Sam,
    ok, you have breakfast with Mac and I have Dinner with candle light et cetera!!!!!!!!

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

that was worth waiting two weeks to return to ;):drool::drool:

9. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Wb hope u had a good hols ;)

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha now there's a sentence i never ever thought i'd see! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: you're right though ;)

i'll try to read back over this thread - i'm looking forward to the pics and general gutterness - 2 weeks without it feels like a lifetime ;):guffaw:

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

First of all:

:)"Lisa is back from holidays" :) HURRAH!!!

Glad to have you back here!!! We`ve missed you!!!

DEar nel,

I am sorry to disagree with you, but IMO he is perfect, to be more precise: MAc is the perfect man for me:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Have a nice day, ladies!!!

Udonna:)

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

thanks meggzie and udonna :D it's nice to be back! although i'm already missing the sun, i can feel i'm turning white again already!

as for the perfect debate - as noel gallagher once said* "true perfection has to be imperfect" - he was right ;)

*in "little by little" by oasis :)

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello Lisa!:) I hope you had pleasant holiday in Greece! ;)

Mac Taylor...perfect...Well I know two persons who are "nearly" perfect to me. ;) and Mac is another. :bolian: But as I've read philosophy I have to be skeptic towards a word "perfect" :lol:

But enough from my rational side I wanna be here much more romantic! :lol:

I'll post some pics later tonight cause now I gotta to m homework! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

The vacationers are warmly greeted.

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'd love to cook Mac a nice dinner....or maybe just share a takeaway with him on a relaxing, lazy Friday night, watch a DVD, have some wine...Actually, I'd love to share any meal with Mac anywhere. But with the dinner, I'd be thinking more about what I had planned for him after the dinner and the movie...:devil: In terms of women on the actual show for Mac, I think he would like a woman who would be around when he got home, cook for him, talk to him about his day, and hers. Perhaps a woman who isn't involved in law enforcement, like Claire for example - she worked in the Twin Towers, and though we never found out what she did there I'm guessing it was something to do with finance as the majority of companies there were in the financial area. The only woman we've seen Mac show interest in/date etc who wasn't connected to law enforcement was that Rose lady who was hitting on him in the diner in season 1....shame we never found out what happened with her.

I agree, the onion pic is very sexy/hot, I can't believe the man can make eating an onion (of all things) hot! I love how Lindsay's always doing things to him like putting that 'smell-stopping' goop under his nose in one ep, or getting him to eat an onion. It shows how he's loosened up since s1 that he lets her do those things, and it's nice to see.

Thanks to all picture posters, especially to Sam for posting the pic of his driving license, very interesting and cool to see, I love when they include little 'character' details like that, (certain every day or personalized things in characters' offices/apartments etc) it makes them seem more 'real'. I also noticed in that episode (My Name is Mac Taylor) that he has a Marines keyring, which I think is a really nice subtle little touch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.