Leverage - new TNT series

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Dynamo1, Dec 10, 2008.

1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Well right after The 12 Step Job and the scene where Parker runs into Eliot's arms, apparently the shippers and fan fic writers went nuts.

I don't really ship anyone on the show, maybe Parker and Hardison.

I loved in this past week's episode Parker poking Eliot's arm. It had such a younger sister/older brother vibe.

And just in case anybody was interested this was also the episode where Christian Kane busted his head open and to get like 11 stitches in his forehead.

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I don't mind Nate/Sophie, but I prefer Alec/Parker as just the lame attempts at flirting. It's funny, because at first she had absolutely no clue what he was doing. She's getting slightly better at people, so she's getting better at figuring him out. But I love pathetic flirting, so I'm loving their current relationship.

Parker poking Elliot's arm was so younger sister/older brother, you're right. It was funny.

PrincessJ88, I'm 99% sure that your avatar is from Leverage, but I can't remember what episode.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know episode names, but I think it was last season when he was playing the computer geek. :lol:

I didn't know CK hurt himself on the set though. I haven't yet watched the last two eps. I've got them on tape though... just haven't gotten around to watching them. :lol:

I loved the one where Parker was wrestling Hardison down on the ground and he kept saying "help". :lol: Too funny.

Elliot and Parker do have a bro/sis vibe. :lol: So do Sophie and Elliot. :lol:

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I can't remember what episode either....maybe The Wedding Job?

And i kind of stole the icon off photobucket.....:shifty: I hope the person doesn't get upset.

5. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

How did that happen?!

That suit looks like the first David Job, but it might be the second. I really should watch them again... :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Lost Heir Job and meeting Tara!

6. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I'm not totally sure. I think he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking and smacked into something

This is what he tweeted last Wednesday:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  7. Meatball42

Did anybody else LOVE the Two Live Crew Job!?! I'm still having a massive squealy freak-out (in my head, of course, don't think badly of me) (for several reasons :drool:)!!! I'm going to watch it again and write the recap, then I'm buying it on iTunes! Once I get the money, that is. But then, I'm totally buying it!! Who agrees!?!

8. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

That was an absolutely magnificent episode. So great that they found a team that was matched in every way.

I also liked the way they confirmed some suspicions about Sophie Deveraux's past, and that her name is not really "Sophie Deveraux."

9. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Loved last night's episode. Loved the fight between Eliot and the Moussad chick both at the art gallery and in the basement or whatever it was.

Loved at the end the two of them comparing scars and the bit with the handcuffs.

10. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

Wow.. I haven't seen the ep yet. I have loved every ep of Leverage so far but from your endorsement sounds like it's the best ep yet. Can't wait.:thumbsup:

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Good news folks.

Leverage has been renewed for a third season!!!!!!! More conning to come!

12. Meatball42

This is my birthday present. My birthday isn't for another month, but at least one of my friends will be glad to know that their required (jk) gift has been taken care of by the awesome people of TNT!!!
    Where did you get this awesome scoopage?!

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Lots of people are reporting it, Ausiello from EW.com, TNT's pr twitter feed, various other sites (some which are not allowed), cast and crew that are on Twitter

But I do have a link to a great Leverage fan site

http://leveragehq.org/

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm way more than fashionably late to this series. I just watched the pilot episode. I loved it. I can't wait to watch the rest of the series and get myself caught up. I've been a Christian Kane fangirl since he was "Lindsey" on "Angel." I've been a Timothy Hutton fan since forever and the rest of the cast is great too.

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Welcome to the thread. I found a site that you can watch every episode on to catch up or you can watch a few episodes on TNT's website.

I too loved Christian on Angel but I really love him on Leverage....I think it's the hair.