Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

stella is leaving? :(:(:(

MELINA, STAY!!!!!

2. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Shippy!! you're back!

She's not leaving (I thought the same but Debs explained it to me) her contract finish after season 6 so there's been kind of "rumours" about her leaving the show but she hasnt say anything about it!!

3. athens

athens Coroner

4. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

((((catuuuu)))

hey, dearest! how you doing?
    well, yeah, i saw debb's nick on MSN and i totally got crazy! O.O i hope melina doesn't leave the show. if her contract is really over by the 6th season, i hope she re-signs it. or something.

kisses to all stellarinas! :)

ps: athens, your pic is amazing! i looove adam!

5. athens

athens Coroner

I honestly doubt it.I might get a little uncertain when her contract is up but not now.

Thanks shippy :D..It's by dragonfly :D

6. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I freaked out too when I read Deb's messenger nickname and it referred to Melina leaving the show. I guess, her agent and the producers must be negotiating or will soon start to. I don't think she's leaving, though. Why would she leave a stable job playing a role she enjoys?

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

This is the fifth time in a row i try to post but in last 2 cases it was because my PC decided to reboot by itself :eek::eek::eek:

Heya Stellarinas!!!!!!!! :D (finally i could sleep so not grumpy at all. Now i understand babies. I went shopping. I bought all i needed for my drawing to Melina :D )

Athens!!!!!!! you finally are here!!!!!!! :D I have missed you a lot my dear! and yeap, you and me both like this title because we (and especially Mari, Mary and you) know it's true and definitely there are lot of things we should know about our Stella!!!!!!

Dearest Mary,
    Epharisto, Mary mou! :D I am glad you are here. It's always very satisfactory when you guys share your language. In that way we can learn more and more about you despite we are so far away! :)

*Sigh* I know and i understand that. In any case i want Melina be happy with whatever the decition she could take because i want a happy Melina portraying a happy Stella:) So i pray and i cross my fingers for her to stay. Because CSI NY wouldn't be the same without Stella Bonasera!!!!!!!

Catu, shippy and Pleni---> May i say "calm down"? I didn't pretend to scare you! I don't want to be scared neither:shifty::shifty: Let's pray it gals!

NUT, NUT,NUT my dearest and special NUT of my heart,

I always ask the same everytime i see her chasing suspects:lol: I think Melina doesn't have any trouble because jazz shoes do have quite a heel;) I danced Arabian Dance on bare feet so the only time when we should perform as "Mileias" (Egyptian woman who lived in the suburbs in the 30' quite provocative to live in the Egyptian society) i almost lost my head during rehearsals:lol::lol::lol:

I don't have anything else to add. You have said it all. Watching CSI NY without Stella mou it's NOT an option for me. It doesn't matter how much i love my show, i couldn't follow watching

NEin, Nein, Nein! No way NUT!:p In Greek mithology ther was only ONE Haephestus and it was a normal Haephestus, not a NUT Haephestus:lol: Greeks Gods would forbid it!:p He would propose a Monopoly game, but no way he propose anything else to Stella mou:thumbsup:
    Again as long i have Smackness, i will ignore what happen to them. Besides it's very appealing the idea of Stella mou taking care of Baby Lucy. I'd love to see her singing Lucy:thumbsup: BTW And i hoope after so much help, my Stella will be chosen as the godmother!

have a nice week all and especially you my beloved NUT :D

Aren't they perfect for each other??????:drool::drool: Mac and Stella even have matching clothes;)

[​IMG]

My beloved movie, Into the fire

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello all!
    No problem Debbie mou, anytime :D

I want the same for her. But as you said nothing will be the same if Melina leaves.I hope she wont anyway let us enjoy Stella for one more season then we start worrying...

Andd here is our beloved Stella with NY city in the backround

http://www.daemonstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/96523_d153b1.jpg

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Stellarinas! It's been awhile. You know, I just realized that your name is like a combo of Stella and Melina :p

I've just been skimming through posts. Whoever called Melina a "multi-tasking genius" is so right. I mean, that woman can act, sing, write etc. It's one of the reasons I admire her.

Anyway, I really hope Melina will sign a new contract. All the interviews I've seen/read have shown no signs of her being upset with the show or not wanting to continue. In fact, they seem to portray the complete opposite. So please Melina, sign a new contract. CSI:NY wouldn't be the same without you. I would seriously stop watching if you left.

That's all for now girls. I try to find some pictures once I'm back home :) Love ya.

Axel

P.S. Very excited for the repeat of Melina's episode next Wednesday :adore:

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Has she ever said what part of Greece her family is in? I hope they aren't close to the wildfires.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mary mou--->
    then let's hope she stays :) She is too important to everyone here :)

Axel--->
    I liked very much when Melina said she cared for Stella maybe because i LOVE Stella in the same proportion. She has given her soul to Stella. We can't loose her!

Melina please stay! :)

MacsgirlMel---> Welcome to the Stellarina Thread!!!!!!!
    Northern Greece. Sorry but i haven't watched the tv in the whole day
    wildfires???

the episode post All Access

[​IMG]

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello All,

If I am not mistaken she is from Naousa in Nothern Greece

Yes unfortunatelly a big forrest in Athens is on Fire, Nothern subburbans of Athens are on flames and near my home town is also a huge fire burning pine forrests :'( :'( :'(

Your own reporter live from Greece,
    Mary

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Is your home in danger????? Hopefully it can be controlled just in time!!!!!!!
    And Melina has her family there. I want them to be ok too!!!!!!!!!!

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Heya, Stellarinas,

well, just watched the news and more scary and horrible pictures of the burning woods in and around Athens, so dear Fiery/Mary, I hope the place where you live will be spared from the fire. If only it would rain at last; these fires seem to happen every year in Greece, Portugal, Spain and Italy.
    And thanks or epharisto for the Greek words written in Greek! Well, maybe not only does everything sound better in Greek, but also looks better when written in Greek ;).

Debbie, my beloved PC-plagued lamb, when will you ever punish your bad boy PC, he is so naughty, that goddamn thing? :D

Yes, Melina is used to high heels, she walks so elegantly with them, and yes, she learnt all sorts of dances, including those that require high heels, so chasing delinquents with these shoes must be easy work for her :lol:. You mean you had to once perform an Egyptian dance in high heels and that caused you sort of a problem :D? Ask Melina for advice, she´ll tell you how to do it right :lol:.

Yes, even if this may sound fanatic in the ears of others, I agree, either it´s CSI:NY with Stella, or it´s no more CSI:NY at all. But since I´ve buried Cassandra pretty deep, I´m rather optimistic that we´ll see Stella until the end of the show :D. Both sides will surely always find agreements for new contracts; maybe they don´t make long time contracts any more, but only from one season to the next, that´s why Melina´s contract ends after S6. If the terms don´t change, she´ll surely get and sign a new one. With terms I mean, that among other things, Stella will stay the second lead behind Mac and never get pushed into the second row by another character, I don´t think Melina would accept this, she´s too good to take second best.

Well, the Greek mythology needs a refreshment: Donnophius Flackaklius will take the throne and Stella :lol:.

Well, but the calculation is: too much D/L doesn´t leave enough time for your holy smackness :lol:, but Stella as occasional nanny of Lucy is a brilliant idea :). And I imagine she is already the godmother, even if D/L only asked Mac in this episode if he wanted to be the godfather of Lucy. Stella was beaming like a beetle when they asked him, as if to say: "I´m the godmother and my very dear friend is now the godfather, that´s great" :D

Take care, my dearest Lamb, have a great week, too, and all of you, too, and I´ll keep fingers crossed especially to Mary and all other Greek peeps that the fires will be stopped and all will be well :).

PS: Thanks for all the great pics :thumbsup:

15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello!
    Thank you for your support and good words! my home is safe our lovelly mountain and our nearby villages are in harms way :'( We shall see... uffff

Well since this is Stella's place here is teaching Stella:
    http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5700000/Stella-stella-bonasera-5780074-502-334.jpg

PS: my vacation time is over I'm back to work ugh!