EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Wow that would be amazingggg! I love the sinking boat! :thumbsup: That would be the beginning of her story! At least we would be getting somewhere with that. I can see it now! Ugh I can wait for the season premiere, but then I can't wait for it! :) I just wonder whats gonna happen. Last season I kinda had a thought of what was gonna happen, and it was all kinda weird how it played out cause it was how I saw it, but this season I don't have a clue. I can only try and think of whats to come. :rolleyes: But I guess itll be worth the wait.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He's her aquaman. :lol: Why didn't we think of that as a thread title? :lol:

Seriously both of those ideas sound really good, MJ. I think I like the boat thing the best though. :D

Something happens to Nat and everyone is trying to find her. Ryan gets ahold of Eric and tells him about it. Eric drives like a bat out of hell to get back there to help search for her. Now that would be some nice dramatic scenes. :D

3. beautifuldisaster

Oh yes! Should he already be gone or still be on the show?! Either way is fine I think! :thumbsup: I can just hear Ryans call now! I can see when Eric finds her she's practically under water but her head is just out of the water...and he gives her his breathing mask that way she can get some oxygen. But they have some difficulties trying to get her out. And then when they finally do unhook her, he pulls her out and up to shore. And she's having trouble breathing and she starts hyperventilating and stuff! And then he gives her a towel to wrap around her. And rubs her back to sooth her and calm her down. And then he calls 911! I can see her with her hair all wet and everything and he's holding her to keep her warm. ;) That would be a scene to see! This makes me want to see this first episode so bad! :) I think it would be interesting if the Russians captured her and stuff cause they thought she was the one dating Eric. I think we would see some Eric fiestiness! Nobody messes with his "Talia!" That would've been a good thread name btw!

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Maybe they could combine the 2 scenarios.....say they are telling one another thier goodbyes when Nat tells him:"it isn't like I won't ever see you again" then the tragedy hits later & he's stuck with those words in his head (I stole part of that from a fff I wrote, heehee) :p
    They could easily incorporate him in later with a story like that -- they would need someone who can dive & find locations underwater, so it'd be perfect to see the team calling him for something like this -- enter him driving like a bat out of hell to search for her, like GNRFan suggested. :p

You've seeped into my brain....that's exactly what I was imagining too! :lol:
    Only in my head he pulls her close to the shore, then carries her the rest of the way, lays her down in the sand & gives her CPR.....while screaming frantically for her to breathe. :D

BTW ladies, 'Skeletons' is on A&E tonight. :adore:

5. beautifuldisaster

Oh yea, well I meant carry her the rest of the way. lol But I can see him panick when she doesn't breathe. And then him having to do CPR on her! It would be nice for him to start remembering everything that happened between them. Like when she said "someone has trust issues" or whatever she says, then the whole "I had a great time last night, next time we'll have to watch the movie instead" thing, then the pregnancy scare, and so on. I would love to see how he reacts to being able to remember all that. ;) Then he's snapped back into reality when she starts coughing up water or something! And then he pulls her tighter than ever before. :p There's so many things you could do with them its not even funny. I just want a really, really good EDeN scene if its gonna be the last time I ever get to see them together. :scream:

Oh and I watched Skeletons, and Three Way! But half way through we had lightning put on a show for me so I had to turn it off! But I at least saw who I wanted to see, so it worked out fine! And I have it on dvd so it's all good! I replay that scene of her in the elevator over and over when I watch that one! I love it! So much emotion!

6. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

So its official Eric (adam rodriquez) is leaving CSIM.. this means nomore EDeN next season :(.
    Oh i heard Eddie Cibrian is joining CSIM.. just curiosity though if eddie's character and natalia "hit-up" on CSIM - are u guys going to be OK/support them since Eric is leaving?

7. beautifuldisaster

I'll support whatever goes on. Its sad that he's leaving but its his decision. I've never heard of this new guy that's coming on. But I dont think anyone will ever be able to replace Adam! :) It's kinda funny cause the economy is finally starting to go back up now and now he's leaving! So what are we gonna do for his going away party? :rolleyes: I don't know what I'm gonna do without him on the show! I guess I have Ryan:) At least. Ryan better not leave any time soon either! EDeN will live on forever though! :thumbsup:I watched an All My Children episode last night on youtube, and it was really good like Eva and this guy went to the Bahamas and these people followed them there and they captured her and put her on the beach on a beach chair with a cooler chained to her ankle with a bomb inside of it and if she moved it would go off. And finally the guy she was with found her and had to disarm the thing but she was freaking out the whole time! It was good! The whole time I was thinking wow this would be a perfect EDeN scene! :thumbsup: And she was in a bathing suit! :drool: Then when he rescued her, her ankle was all bruised and stuff so the guy had to carry her and then they found this little hut I guess, and they went in there and ate, and kissed.......:p It was a really good scene!

By the way, I love your sig ch3r12y!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I honestly wouldn't really know until it happened. Right now though, I can't say I would be thrilled with it, & for various reasons, not just because of EdeN. I might sound a bit hypocritical, but I'm sick of long drawn out romances. I'd want to see EDeN because it would be continuity that they need & deserve, but no new romances between main characters!
    Jesse & Natalia won't have any foundation, so your talking seasons of build-up & will they won't they crap which I've had quite enough of. Overall, I just think it's a bit too soon to start in on a new budding romance. Like I said, if it's continuity on Eden, it's continuity & goes along with the story, but anything new, especially with the main cast, is going to feel like massive overload - not to mention it will feel just as "made up" as e/c has.
    I also have to say it'd be ridiculous for the simple fact that already Jesse seems to be Delko in many forms, & that doesn't appeal to me either - if tptb wanted Nat to live happily with a guy like Eric then they should have stuck with EdeN instead of just "creating" a double for her.
    I'd love to see Natalia happy. She deserves a good man, especially given her marriage, but if it's a must that she find a man other than Eric, then I'd rather it be more towards the series end & with a recurring character.....more preferrably with Eric as this couple has been lingering & unsolved for far too long as it is.

Anyway, this is EdeN's thread & I'm not going to dwell on any new romances between Nat & any other dude. I'll always feel & believe that the 2 were meant to be, & in worse case scenario he leaves to never return then I'll sit back on my box of denial & just imagine that they're shacked up off screen reuniting as they should be. :p

Agreed! At least we'll know that when and wherever he goes he'll always have a nice spot in Nat's heart, & vice versa -- & for me it just aint ever gonna be over until that fat lady sings "whhaaaaaa" at the end of the very last Miami episode!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ahh crappp!

Eric is back to work (& happy to be there), but is emotional with the case; he later puts things from his locker into his bag; he later pulls a note from the windshield of his truck reading "I will always be here -H". Final episode for Eric? Highly possible at this point. :(

I dislike very much the way he is written out if this is it for him...very lame, imo, but the more time that passes, the more I've just come to accept that he's leaving. Of course deep down I will always hope & wish that this is only temporary.

I'm hoping to see something really nice for EdeN in this episode. I'll be so disappointed in tptb if they let him go without an EDeN hug. Anyway, I do think Natalia will be upset & not want him to leave, but being the person she is I think she'll put on a happy face & support his decision even though she won't like him saying goodbye. I have to wonder how EVA will handle it though & if she'll be able to say goodbye "as Natalia" without breaking down into tears (I can bet any amount of money they'll both smile through the tears though). I think this will be very sad when the time comes cause we'll likely see alot of emotion coming from the actors moreso than the characters themselves. Get the tissues ready.

10. beautifuldisaster

Oh wow! :wtf: That is crappy! And I have learned how to except he's leaving too. It's what you have to do. I think we will def. see tears from Natalia. I hope, cause it will show how much she cares about him and stuff. I saw all the episode names the other day, and I was trying to pick out which one we would find out that that's the end of the road for him. I think Eva will do an awesome job at acting this whole episode out! I actually can't wait for that episode! But I also can wait for it! :p I wish I could see behind the scenes like after he leaves to see how David, Eva, Emily, & Jonathan act. And I know I'll cry when he leaves cause I cried when Khandi left! :( I do think we will get our EDeN scene. I would hope at least! If not I'll be just a little mad. :shifty:

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It sucks, cause right now I feel ok about his leaving, but I know when I get a taste of EDeN in the first few epis then I'll be mad & upset all over again! Damn them! In a way, it'd be better for me if he died in the premiere. I know that sounds awful but watching him smile at her in the hospital, then watching her not understand how he was shot, then him calling her, & THEN he leaves.....it's gonna be agonizing!

12. beautifuldisaster

Is that what's gonna happen? :eek: It would actually be sad! I think everyone would feel sorry for Natalia at the point in time. At least I would hope! I hope, if she gets to visit him in the hospital, that she gets to go in his room ALONE and not with other people in there! :p I had a dream about EDeN last night! And Eric was in the hospital eyes shut and everything. Natalia walks in and she's all by herself. She walks to the side of his bed and places her hand in his and whispers his name. He doesnt move or make a sound. Natalia lets a tear fall. And then Eric opens his eyes and whispers her name and tightens his grip on her hand. And then he was about to say something but I woke up so I dont know what he was gonna say! :( It was one of the saddest dreams I've ever had! :lol:

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The things I mentioned above won't all happen the moment before he say's goodbye. By the promo pic for the premiere, he looks to be awake & smiling responding to Natalia who looks to be saying something to him, the rest of the team are all there too (in the hospital). Her not understanding how he was shot comes in episode 2, & he calls her to check on the team during this epi also -- that's what I was referring to. Basically I just meant that it will be agonizing for us to watch these little EDeN tidbits before his send-off. Granted, I'm happy if we get them ( & MORE!) but it's like them giving us a little taste of EDeN & then they're going to rip it away from us....AGAIN! :evil:

BTW, have you guys been catching s4 repeats this past week?! I watched 'Urban Hellraisers' the other night, & 'Payback' was on last night. :luvlove: It made my day. He was so cute & shy talking to her, just cracks me up everytime to see him that way - such a love-struck fool. :lol:

Eric to Natalia: "Nothing was taken, you're alright & that's what's important." *long gaze*

MJ adore ^^ :)

14. beautifuldisaster

Oh ok! I wanna see the picture! :) I've tried looking everywhere and I can't find anything. At least we have the s4, s5, s6 scenes together on dvd. I watch them all the time! :) It makes my day every time I see them together! :) And then this happens and they're gonna tear them apart! :( *glares at TPTB*

15. dreamlover13

dreamlover13 Civilian

Re: EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:

I like your story! I immediatley added it to my community, The Carden of EDeN! I don't visit the CSI: Miami section much anymore because they are not any knew EDeN stories.