EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi All,
    With the premiere just hours away, I wanted to remind folks of some things...

First, remember the three line rule. We don't want people coming into the thread going OMG! and that's all. It's spammy and also against board rules.

Second, please put all discussion of current and future episodes in spoiler boxes. It's for those who have not yet seen the episode. There are some viewers who don't want to be spoiled. The boxes are for their consideration.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. :D

Back to Eric and Natalia

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*pops in* I didn't get a chance to watch the premiere so I have no idea if there was any EDeN interaction... but if there wasn't, then I hope that there will be something to go on in future episodes. I don't want Eric to leave without talking with Natalia. *pokes TPTB multiple times*

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

You actually missed a very good episode (imo), unfortunatly there was no EDeN though. She along with the others were there at his bedside, but it was nothing like the promo pic that was out where she clearly was saying something to/about him.
    I did observe one thing - the quick few seconds that they did show her at the hospital she was fiddling with her necklace, & I recall her doing that repeatedly in 'Darkroom' when she was upset/worried about Anya, so if that's anything at all to go on then..there ya go. At least she was there & you could sense the worry.

She did appear in the flashback for a few seconds as well. She was there at the FBI doing her usual DNA stuff. Horatio came across her through a friend he had there on the field.
    It was a bit wierd to me though. She said nothing, & didn't hardly crack a smile - to me that's pretty odd for Natalia even if it was supposed to be 12 years ago. I don't know if it was just because there wasn't enough there in the script for her to show anything or if we were purposely supposed to view her as "not so happy, & quiet" :wtf:
    I will chalk it off that she was with Nickhead at that time & wasn't a happy camper :lol:

Anyhoo, Eric was gorgeous in the flashbacks --all happy & smiling, full head of hair -- definitly reminded me of S4. Too bad he hadn't met his 'Talia yet, he may have brought a smile to her face ;)

Looking forward to more EDeN. Never say never I say! :p

4. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

"out of time" caps... flashback of Eric and Natalia and at the Hospital.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

alright, hope y'all like them.. i'll be back soon :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    here i made some icons also :D enjoy!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

You are all kinds of awesome Ch3r12y!!!!!
    I'm stealing all of them right now. :p

So, she was smiling a little more than I originally thought, re:1997. Those few seconds went by so damn fast & there was so much for me to look at I guess I didn't see the half-ass smirk. She still didn't appear to be too happy to me :shifty:

How cute is she all worried :adore: And that's real worry right there, not *ahem* GUILT! :rolleyes:

6. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Thanx for the pics! You're awesome! :thumbsup: it's funny to compare her looking younger to in the hospital picture! And Eric, omg he's just hot! I'm glad they showed her by herself though fildling with her necklace, and not as a group while she did that. It put more emotion into it as far as showing that she does really care for him still. And possibly love him. It wouldve been nice if they had let each member of the team remember something that they had with Eric. Like while they were waiting for him to wake up. I wonder what Natalia wouldve remembered. :rolleyes: I have to say I did rewatch that episode again! 1 week is to long of a wait for me to have to see the new episode! So I just rewatch that one! Hopefully next week we'll have our EDeN scenes! :p

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

If that was the case, then it'd make sense... she was married to Nickhead for a few years so if she was not happy and quiet, I wouldn't blame her. Too bad Eric wasn't there to cheer her up... speaking of Eric, he looked good in the flashbacks. Full head of hair and that smile... *pokes TPTB* Bring that back, dammit!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ah, so I just watched a repeat of 'Skeletons' today (thank you cbs sister station) & also lurked through the EDeN sountrack --guess one could say I'm just in love all over again with this couple. :p I grinned ear to ear just watching Nat call his cell trying to tell him she thought they were preggers. Man were those the good ol' days! Tptb sooooo need to bring that back.

I have to mention this (re:'Out of Time', Horatio meeting Natalia the very same day he brings Eric to his team) - We now have H to thank for bringing this couple together after 8 years. :cool::D

9. beautifuldisaster

Skeletons has always been a favorite episode of mine! I seriously skip through all the other parts and just watch their scenes together! I love the way he says "I believe you Talia." Ahhhh it just makes my heart melt! I wish we would have one more scene like that before he leaves! I wonder where Natalia was the other night in the episode? Cause you know her nor Eric was in that episode! Maybe he told her ahead of time that he was leaving while they had a nice dinner at one of the houses! I guess I need to stop daydreaming! lol :) I'm crossing my fingers for the episode for next week though! Hopefully at least one scene with them together!

10. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

"Bad Seed" caps... enjoy!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:p Thanks so much, Ch3r12y! A few of those will make some nice icons for us. :cool:
    Hopefully tptb can get thier heads out of thier butts long enough to squeeze in some EDeN before Eric makes his official exit, & I soooo hope to see he returns more like the real Delko (with hair too for heavens sake!) - the mopey emo Eric is, well, too boring & tiresome. Methinks if tptb hadn't been so dumb in taking Nat away from him, he'd be a much happier camper. ;)

12. beautifuldisaster

Thanks for the caps! I've been waiting on them! And I agree MJ! :) Is there any way we can crop them out of the 4 picture thing! lol It almost looks like that would be a scene from where she ended up pregnant cuz the way they're looking down and stuff! I think it's a sweet picture! :)

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I did the best I could with cropping them. I'll work on them when I have more time, you can have these if you want them though.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah, it is. It's too bad they were just working though, cause the way he's looking at her in that one shot makes my heart skip a beat thinking of how that scene could've played out. *thumpidy-thump*
    Just to note, I watched that scene again over at the CBS site (the 2 minute clip is posted) & noticed that when Walter started talking to Natalia about the corn (the 4 of them are all around the table, Eric's next to her, she's looking down), Eric was still looking directly at her instead of looking over at Walter who was doing the talking.......just sayin'. :p

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*wanders in nursing her jaw* Having your wisdom teeth taken out is enough to put a girl out of commission... I've missed you guys!

*is gleeful* That makes me wonder if Eric and Natalia have ever crossed paths before joining the lab... there are so many possibilities.

I think he might have done that after he left the lab... he probably wanted some alone time and good home cooking and I think it's fitting that she would be the last person he'd say goodbye to. Not that this is the end... this good be the beginning of many more home cooked dinners...

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ah, Karu, I missed you...you & your schemes of Natalia secretly at home cooking for him......in more ways than one, right? :lol: I guess that explains her absence & the disappearing magic acts she's done in several epis this season. :shifty:

Would've made for an interesting twist to their story if they had. I'll still never figure out how she couldn't have ever crossed paths with him when she was going through her drama with Nick. It would've been pretty cool if Eric had been the one to come to her crime scene when Nick broke her arm, or better yet, he be the one who threw his ass in jail for it. The image of him easing her pain is quite sweet. FANIFIC! :p