Are We Paying You By The Word? - The CSI Booklist

Denying Yourself True Love: Rejecting The One by Calliegh Duquesne
Forward by Jake Berkley

3 Years Guide: How To Successfully Hide That Your Still In Love With Your Ex by Eric Delko and Natalia Boa Vista

How to go from the New Guy to Team Leader in No Time Flat By Dr. Ray Langston

Character Overload By Dr. Ray Langston

Where the Hell Did I Go? Disappearing Without a Trace, and No One to Remember You By Riley Adams and Sophia Curtis.

Absentia Unexplained, How to Vanish into Thin Air, and Nobody Knows You're Gone By Sophia Curtis and Riley Adams

The Black Hole of Continuity, Vanishing As Though You Never Existed by Sophia Curtis, Louie Messer, and Sam Braun. Foreword by Riley Adams.

Good God, there's so much material to be milked from this....

Where Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone by Danny Messer (*smirk*)

How To Avoid Being Seen On A Hit TV Show by Catherine Willows, foreward by Nick Stokes and Greg Sanders

Pay Up: How To Get Killed Off To Make Room In The Budget For A New Character by Jessica Angell

L-M-N-OD: A Memoir Of Being The Only Character To Guest On Three Shows by Ray Langston

Keep It in Your Pants; How To Avoid That 'All to Distracting' Office Relationship. by Gil Grissom and Sara Sidle. Special Contributors; Calleigh Duquesne, Eric Delko, Danny Messer and Lindsay Monroe.

What Women Really Want to Hear by Mac Taylor

How to Play "Office Politics" with the Best of Them and Win by Gil Grissom

Talking to a Serial Killer Alone is Never a Good Thing by Gil Grissom

Conflict of Interest: Handing Off Cases with Grace by Catherine Willows

How Not to Cry During Crisis Situations by Nick Stokes

Wife Abuse: An Unbiased Look from the Husband's Perspective by Sara Sidle

Everything on My Body is Real by Catherine Willows and her lips

Hair Colour: Just Pick One and Stay With It by Greg Sanders, Catherine Willows and Gil Grissom

101 Subtle Ways to Stalk the Man You Love by Sara Sidle

Quotes from the Classics are Highly Over Rated by Gil Grissom

Good Cops Don't Snark by Jim Brass

Continuity in CSI is a Good Thing by TPTB (Don't we all wish)

Opening up to those around you - Calleigh Duquesne

Jealousy: How to over-throng the little green monster - Eric Delko

What to wear and what not to wear - Eric Delko

How NOT to Shoot the One You Love by Calleigh Duquense. (She did shoot Eric right?? ;) )

Behind the Scenes; From Lab Rat to CSI to Practically Non-Existant by Greg Sanders.

So I Married A Serial Killer: How To Successfully Shield Your Family From Sudden Emotional Trauma, by Mrs. Mason

Ha! This is hilarious :guffaw:

Elegant Science: Beautiful People in an Ugly Job By Catherine Willows in collaboration with the Las Vegas Crime Lab.

And for the children:

Where's Greggo? Try to spot the CSI in these fun-filled crime photos by TPTB

:guffaw:These are hilarious! Okay here is my attempt somebody might already have something similiar though haven't read them all.

How to Avoid Getting Hurt/Kidnapped During Work-By Nick Stokes, Greg Sanders, and Ryan Wolfe

Back