You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

u know when u watch too much csi.ny when............. your in a forum writing why you watch it so much

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i've had apple computers for years, i love them anyway, i'm an apple fiend, but i do adore the fact that my computer is always referred to as "mac" or even better "my mac" (it's an imac, but mymac sounds better!) - it has a lovely double meaning :D

3. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

LOL i do that too. i always say where is 'my mac??' =D it drives my friends insane. i must say apple's os x is so much better than windows!

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think my friends think it's a bit sad! but sod them, it makes me smile!

yeah, mac is better than windows generally - i doubt i'd use a windows machine again if you paid me!

5. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

you know you watch to much CSI NY when, you drive by the city and wonder if Mac and Stella are working a case! :)

6. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

You know you watch too much when you go in to have surgery and ask the doctor what the "wound tract" will look like. :lol:

And a commercial for CSI: NY came on a bunch of times while they were slicing into me! :D

7. tootes

tootes Rookie

You know you watch way too much when you think *does my room look tidy enough today* just incase something happens to you during the day, and they might have to look for evidence in your house.

Or

If you can't wait untill your 16th birthday (only 2 years away) because you are going to New York and they could be filming csi when you go.

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i'm going to ny in december and the same thought had crossed my mind!

9. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^^OH, girls, I really hope they'll be filming in NYC when you go there!!! Wouldn't it be the awesomeness or what!

You know you watch too much CSI when... you wake up at 3:33 and you immediately think of Mac.

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

OMG, I just read this now and tonight I wrote in the Gary thread that I was like "Hey cool, I have a MAC... MAC!" LMAO! :lol:

11. tootes

tootes Rookie

Thankyou :hugegrin: x

I really, really want a MAC now :( :lol:

12. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

LOL. macs RULE
    and forever will MACS > WINDOWS

13. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

When you put the fact that you're a CSI addict in a cover letter for a job at a entertainment Web site. :shifty:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

true.

you know you watch too much csi (any of them...) when you buy a new internet radio for your birthday and the very first song you ever hear on it when you set up the wifi connection is 'won't get fooled again' and you think it's some kind of sign from a god you don't even believe in. or that may be down to lack of sleep. whichever ;)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

This You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... is gonna take a short explaination before I share it. Alabama has several specialty tags. One is the God Bless America tag. All the God Bless America tags start or end with one of these letter duos: AM, AN, AP, AV. The God Bless America tag I saw last month, I think the letter duo was at the beginning. That tag inspired this You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    I've been meaning to post this but I'm just now getting around to it.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You see a car tag with 333 as part of the tag number. You have to bite your lower lip and tongue to keep from bursting out laughing cause the person in the car with you wouldn't get what's so funny even if you explained it cause they're not a CSI: NY fan.

Mom is NOT a CSI: NY, CSI: Miami or CSI fan. She was the person in the car with me at the time.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009