CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori, dear. Here you have

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/quick-search.html?page=1

And Type in the Search box CSI NY

BTW Now i feel it's going to be even more interesting Danny's storyline. I still remember Dr Giles from S1 (at least i think that was his name) and he really was very interesting despite he was just in a few scenes.

Regarding former Kaye's name:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Sorry but it sounds very funny. Awwww the baby seems to be falling for her:drool::drool::drool:

2. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

In the promo pics, she's actually dressed more professionally than any of the other characters. Everyone (even Mac!) is in jeans, and yet she's in a suit.

When we first saw Adam, he was sporting the "college" look. If they're trying to make her seem more mature, I'm not sure that's the way to do it. Also, the new name has got to go. Kaye was okay, but Haylen? I know its a real name, but seriously. :lol:

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

that name change is somewhat bizarre - i wonder who came up with that?!

i hope danny's not in a wheelchair permanently - while it would be a great story to see how he deals with it, i don't know whether it would work in terms of him still doing his suspect-chasing-bouncing-thing, of which at least one is part of the job. if he is to be in one long term, i really hope they approach it correctly and do a good job with that storyline - and with the reactions of the others, especially flack and lindsey.

on a purely shallow note - mac's looking good :D

4. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

Ok. Really hate the name! Haylen? I've heard it before but...No. Even though Kaye was kind of generic it was much better.

I really hope the wheelchair thing is not permanent. I like Danny being careless and running into danger all the time! I like his sexy little swagger too. Being in a wheelchair would pretty much limit him to the lab and D/L drama. But I am excited about the seaason. The spoilers so far sound interesting.

I agree - I'm not a big Mac fan, but he is looking pretty good!

5. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

I don't know...not much has been said about Flack for this new season so I'm of the opinion that nothing's really going to be going on for him, much like how things were following his near death in the S2 finale. Flack is Flack, same as always, and I'm glad that at least he's still there.

The show's going to be busy with everything going on for Danny (and by extension, Lindsay), the upcoming Mac story, and things happening for Hawkes, plus maybe a love interest for Hawkes! And Ray Langston will visit from Vegas, too. That's quite a lot already.

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

"Haylen Becall" ?????

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

It sounds like a name from a cheesy romance novel. I don't know if I can take a character seriously if she has such a stupid name, not to mention her wardrobe doesn't look like that of a crime scene clean up tech. At least her shirt covers her stomach, though. Yes, Stella, I'm looking at you. :rolleyes:

7. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

We're aware of this; and it sucks though because there are not enough Flack storylines, it's always Mac and Danny, and unfortunately, as you put it, his "extension" Lindsey, which shouldn't be so, because Danny is Danny, and he was his own character before Lindsey came along.
    The writers need to learn not to prop up characters on other ones, and if they need to do it or else the character falls flat, well, then maybe they should re-think the character. :p

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I think the name is lame AND yucky :angryrazz:. I really don't like it. Her last name, Becall, makes me think of the word "bancal" (wobbly) or beagle like the dog :lol:

I really hope Danny won't be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Though the way I read the spoiler, they might try to extend his situation maybe through all the season or half of it? A really slow recovery, perhaps? It could lead to some interesting frustrations (feeling like a burden to his wife, unable to help his colleagues like he used to at work, dealing with the everyday pain, etc.) Though if they want to confine him in a wheelchair I'll need a lot of adjustment because I'll miss the ol' Danny chasing-bouncing-slamming suspects :lol: I might be the only one (?) that feels that way but... I hope all this new and intense material will help Carmine be less jaded about Danny (that didn't had much to do outside D/L last season, sort-of boring for an actor I suppose?)

And oh yes, Mac is looking good :p When is he not :lol:

ETA

There's something wrong with covering boobage on this show, aight?... And I agree, she looks like she just got out of a club in early in the morning and went straight to work.

9. Cyn-B-Demented

From Hill Harper's Twitter

:lol: I wonder what they're saying!

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks Deb. Did what you said and it comes up "No pictue found":confused:
    BTW Eddie Cahill got married July 12th to Nikki Uberti.

11. Cyn-B-Demented

^ Yep it was discussed in Eddie's thread :D

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The first name is a bit odd, but at least it's not as bad as some of the strange names some celebs give their kids "Pilot Inspektor", "Moxie Crimefighter" (sounds like a superhero lol), etc. Not too crazy about the last name at all though. :lol: I think Kaylen might have been better than Haylen though. Or even Hayden. Maybe it's really Hayden and they made a typo? :lol:

Indeed it does. :lol: Maybe it's really actually supposed to be Bacall and that's a typo too? It would be funny if it was Bacall and people on the show teased her asking if she was related to the actress. :lol:

I thought so too.

But seriously? Becall? That for some reason makes me think of the saying "beck and call". :lol:

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Or they could name her Faylen (*cough cough*) and go for awesome rather than lame. *whistles innocently* ;) ;) ;)

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Sorry for the double post, but I noticed the thread was over 1000 posts and thought I'd put together a new thread. Head over here to continue the discussion - and be sure to bring over any spoilers I forgot! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.