CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

nice crossovers i love that, and now with a new leading man
    i love the csi miami and ny crossover.

i hope they make a good story for that

a crossover between csi ny and ncis, that sounds great too.
    gibbs and mac they have there dramas in the past, maybe can they write something between them.

2. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Found some pictures of the first episode season 6 on BelgaPicture we can see the new caracter and in the group pic if you look closer you can find Danny behind Lyndsay seating in a wheel chair

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Thanks for finding that, Messers_fan! :D Not sure this link will work, but...

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/quick-search.html?page=1 (if not, go to the site and search "CSI: NY")

From this description:

sounds like Danny might be in a wheelchair permanently. :eek: Wow... that's definitely a change.

I wonder if it will be permanently... or just until some miracle cure/healing something like that.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^ You have to type "CSI: NY" in the search.

It also looks like they changed Sarah Carter's character name. From Kaye to Haylen Becall.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Huh. On the screen behind Stella it says "Pay us and we'll stop". Stop what? Shooting the CSIs up?

It'll be very interesting if Danny's in a wheelchair permanently... And definitely, definitely a change.

Hm. I wonder why they specifically point out these four (and Hawkes in some of the descriptions). Is it supposed to be a way to keep some wonder as to who is shot? Or is it just because they're the only ones in the pictures (besides what's her name)?

6. Top41

Haylen Becall? WTF kind of name is that? :lol: I wasn't crazy about Kaye Sullivan... but Haylen Becall sounds like some weird anagram of Lauren Bacall. :lol:

Agreed... that will be a huge change, for the character and the show.

I think they're clearly trying to hide the fact that it's Danny who's been shot. He's blocked by Lindsay in that promo photo... but you can see his hair and the wheel on the wheelchair.

7. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I saw that too! I guess they figured people would guess anyway, I mean if you know the show enough it's easy to see who it is.

This is so sad though! :( Being confined to a wheelchair is not an easy thing, ESPECIALLY for a guy like Danny, it's just not in his character to sit down like that. -prays that they don't ruin Danny further by making him more passive-

8. Top41

I know--it's definitely going to be really hard on Danny! I really want to see some great stuff for Flack over this. Flack is going to be grieving for Angell, and now his best friend--and frequent suspect-chasing partner--is confined to a wheelchair. I expect Danny to be upset and depressed, but I'm curious to see if we see Flack really get angry about this. We saw him really go to a dark place at the end of last season... I hope that gets built upon over this.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I don't know where they get these names.

Also, may I say the photo of Sarah Carter looks very different than the photos I've seen of her.

10. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Your welcome Top 41. I hope also it won't be permanently, maybe it's just a way for Carmine to give a break to his back even if I think he will never be really the same after that if he get back on his legs

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Interesting, thanks for the pictures. I agree that Haylen Becall is a lame name for the character. It sounds like something you'd see for some Mary Sue in a fanfic. :wtf:

12. Top41

It makes Summer Hamilton sound like a winning name. Seriously... Haylen Becall. :eek:

The pics are cool. Kaye... I mean, Haylen ;) isn't quite what I pictured either. She looks awfully stylish for a crime scene clean-up technician.

13. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I have a confession to make. There's a really, really shallow side to me that doesn't want Danny to be permanently confined to a wheelchair. It makes me sad to think that he may not be doing the whole running, jumping, leaping thing when chasing suspects, or that he won't be doing his whole 'bouncing' on the balls of his feet thing. Then again, the not so shallow part of me is excited to see where they go with this. I want to see him reaching the depths as he adjusts to life in a wheelchair (if it is permanent).

I'm so torn. I kinda would like to see him going through some pretty nasty rehab, where we see his frustration knowing that there aren't any guarantees of full recovery, but that we see him recover eventually. Then again, that seems too cliche so I go back to wanting them to make it realistic and difficult. I don't know what I want anymore. :eek:

14. Top41

Don't feel guilty about that--I kind of feel the same. I think I'd miss the bouncing more than the chasing of suspects even. There's something downright endearing about how Danny's energy just makes his bounce sometimes. It's adorable. But I'm excited to see where this goes either way as well.

Yeah, I could see Danny being really, really down for a while... and then deciding, no, dammit, he is going to walk again. Obviously, if he's completely paralyzed from the waist down, that's that, but I wonder if it won't be something like the bullet being lodged in his spine... and then when the bullet shifts or gets removed, he can recover. I guess we'll see!

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Is any one else having a problem pulling up the pictures? I cant seem to get to them:scream:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.