Ryan/Greg #3 - Welcome to Gutterville! Population: Rising!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twiztid4togo, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

I recently started to get into this ship. It's absolutely amazing. I'm also a Love shipper, but this pairing has a lot of appeal. I love how they're absolute polar opposites (unless I'm wrong... that's the feel I get from the fanfic that I've read...I kinda haven't even watched CSI: Miami yet... but I will because of this pairing...). They should totally work together on a case. Bring on the on-screen crossovers! :D

Anyways... thread revival ftw!

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Welcome to Gutterville, our population just went up 1. Sadly only took months lol but hey, welcome Yumi696 :beer: thanks for reviving the thread!

Passes out cookies and slushies to bring back the old residents who seem to have lost their way here. I'm afraid of spiders so I need some help clearing out the cobwebs.

You are so right, Sara. I mean to me and most anyone with good taste know that Greg and Ryan are the two hottest csi's on tv. :drool: I think I might burst into flames from the hottness if I ever saw them together.

I always think of them as being somewhat opposite too. LIke Ryan has ocd and is a neat freak and Greg always seemed like he could be a little messy. But now that i've been watching csi from the start, I'm not so sure. He was a lab rat and seemed to have everything in order, he was pretty well organized, and I think he had to be doing dna. So maybe deep down, Greg is a little ocd too. Greg is totally the jokester, goofy and Ryan has a sense of humor, but seems to hold it back, but when he doesn't he's quite funny too. I think Greg could bring out the funny Ryan and they would have a lot of fun together.

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

welcome Yumi696!!

Well by polar opposites - we used to always see Greg goofing off and had crazy hair and clothes and Ryan has always been more dressed up and serious.....hey opposites attract though and I see these two together as nothing but pure hottness.:censored:

A crossover - the idea is something I have been hoping for! TPTB - please hear us!!!

4. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

^ Yes, exactly. :D

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

It's Alive! the thread that is.

Okay, say the TPTB decide to write a crossover and let Greg and Ryan meet. How would you, if you were the TPTB, write it. Would you have the boys hit it off right away, or have some tension between them. Maybe Greg goes to Miami with Nick and Sara to share a case with the Miami team. Greg thinks Ryan likes Sara, but really he likes him, but Greg is being an ass to him because he's jealous since he really likes Ryan...okay I just confused myself lol... Who do you think would make the first move and how. I'd like to see a heated argument between them. Greg sees Ryan and Sara getting chummy and he confronts Ryan saying that Sara isn't interested in him and Ryan tells him that's fine cause she's not his type, his type is more like him. Greg is stunned but he grabs Ryan with a fiery kiss right outside the crime lab, in front of everyone... What's your ideas?

6. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

Hmm... I'd say that they wouldn't get along at first. I really don't think people with OCD like to be as impulsive as Greg likes to be (well, I don't know how he is now, since I haven't watched CSI lately). I think, though, that the tension between them would turn into definite UST. :drool:

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I had no idea such a thread existed, let alone a THIRD thread. Wow... I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that this cross-over would be sexy as hell. I wish I could find more Greg/Ryan cross-over fanfics, though. Do any of you have favorite stories I should know about?

I completely agree. Such an odd couple... yet so hot! Then again, Ryan hasn't been particularly OCD since his first season, and Greg has become more subdued... so I think they're drifting closer to being on the same level (though of course they're still quite different). :D

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Welcome to Gutterville, Ginnna :beer:

Do you have a live journal? I know there are tons of fics on LJ. I think Kat has all the good Ryan/Greg fics on her lj so it's easy to find them. Let me look into it. I think there are a lot on the site nerdswithbadges

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Welcome,Ginnna! :)

Kat has a ton saved on her LJ as well as being able to search there. Also fanfiction.net is a good place to look.

I know that my R/G fic is somewhere on the fanfic threads....might have to go look for that. Here it is. Not the greatest but it'll work. :) Of course I'm sure Kat and Sue remember the smut one! :guffaw::devil:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Bluesurfer and Dragonmaster LOL...That was a great fic. I had to read it again. I like how they ran into each other and then the whole gun range meeting. I forgot how great this is. Too bad it's pg 13, but I do recall the little lovin extra part :censored: I got from it :thumbsup: I like them meeting while one's on vacation, then there's no work related stuff to get in the way. I couldn't see Ryan going to Vegas seeing he has a gambling problem. The poor guy would come back so broke.

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ohh, more people.Welcome!
    I will have to try and read some of those fics. Damn work, getting in the way!

Yeah, Twiz, Ryan is best staying away from Vegas. But Greg on holiday in Miami would be good.
    I think the 2 of them are quite different, although they are moving closer. Ginna- I think the OCD has been completely forgotten, and Greg is very subdued at mo. Maybe he needs abit of love...........

12. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

I've read a lot of the Greg/Ryan fanfics on livejournal and at first I thought it was a strange pairing but now I can't get enough of the boys. I love them almost as much as I love Ryan/Flack.

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hmm, Ryan/Flack is a pretty cute pairing. But I prefer Ryan and Greg. I think that though they have their differences, deep down they are very similar- and I dont think Ryan and Flack are. I could see Ryan and Greg having lots of fun together.....:devil:

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Lets get us back out of oblivion!

I dont think this constitutes a spoiler, as its at the side of the page, and probably wont affect this ship in any way....
    I see Fishburne is crossing over with the other shows. it wont happen, but wouldnt it be cool if Greg went with him, especially to Miami. And then he could work with Ryan. It would even be good if Langston, in Miami, had to phone the LV lab and he got Ryan to speak to Greg about some parts of the case.
    Well, one can dream :)

15. pestuash

pestuash Civilian

Thank you, this is good news for other visitors