EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

I think that they put alot of their natural real life concern for each other into the characters which makes the romance and sexual tension between them so real. TPTB are missing out a a very big chance to make good and create some very real and believeable drama, by not having these two together in a relationship.

Please feel free to steal some of my art any time.;)

Edit: The Wallpaper is up on the wallpaper thread in the Fan Art section I haven't come up with any icons or banners yet or anything for the other picture, but let me know what you think of this one.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I wish I could see the conversation that they had when Adam appeared on her blind date! I would've love to had been a fly on the wall! I can just see it now! :) I would be going crazy if Adam came to check on me on my blind date! At least we know he cares who she dates! Maybe he's wishing it was him! ;) Love the wallpaper by the way Mrs.DelkoWolfe. Its my wallpaper on my computer! I absolutely love it! Great job! :thumbsup:

3. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I think that they are both dating someone, but if they were to date each other I would have no complaints, and tptb would have to put them together on the show...it's only right after all!;)

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.:)

4. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Does anyone have a clue where our EDeN Soundtrack thread it I have a song I relly have put put in there.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It's a tad too quiet in here, guys, & I do think we all need to have a Midori cocktail to celebrate the new season, cause it looks to be shifting....FINALLY!!! :beer: I say this is definitly perfect timing for a really good & juicy Nat arc! :D

Now aside from wanting to see our couple back in true form (yummy eden style), I so hope to see a lot of laughter, & a few tears wouldn't hurt either, but for the most part I really want to see these 2 reconnect -- Natalia has reached out to Eric so many times, & now I think it's time he let's her in (you listening tptb?). She's such a beautiful person, & aside from Horatio, Eric is likely one of the only men she trusts, so I hope to see that be emphasized on as well. I do hope tptb get it right this time, cause Eric has been missing out on the one woman who accepts him for who he is, flaws & all!

Is it just me or is it an added bonus that Eva will return in the new season rocking that newly built body of hers!?! Combined with Adam's body? Oh lordeee...the things CBS/TPTB could do with these 2. ;) Sorry to sound so shallow, but yes I want to see some EDeN skin! :lol:

7. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I'll have a cocktail!! I think now is not only a good time for a Nat storyline but also a good time for a good EDeN storyline that could reunite the two forever.

I agree I think these two could produce not only a passionate couple but and emotionally powerfull one. I mean Eva said that the one thng they were missing was the emotional connection and depending on how everything turns out that will get that deep emotional connection.

No it's not just you and you don't sound shallow, I too want to see some EDeN skin too. I think if these two kiss the kiss may fog up our T.V.s now imagine what a love scene will do.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It could easily be done, that's for sure, & I do think Natalia can relate to what Eric has gone through.
    Let's take stock in Eden's story ....
    Man & Woman meet
    Sparks fly
    Man & Woman fall for each other quickly (no time wasted, when it's there it's there, no need to dance around the subject)
    Woman is scarred from past relationship, but can trust Man like no other
    Man & Woman hit obstacles
    Woman loses past love, mourns
    Man loses woman to grief
    Man is shot in the head, newly scarred himself
    Man grows dependant, rebounds quickly
    Woman reaches out after grieving process is over, obviously can't find him
    Man moves towards an illusion
    Woman settles into her own skin, sits on the side, no life, & no other love interest (for 2+years) Gee, could it be that Man is still in her heart?
    Man's illusion quickly becomes reality, & turns out to be meh, not so good
    Man will surely need the comfortable shoulder of one who can relate
    Oh, looky, Woman has just what he needs!...
    ...now full circle this story, TPTB!!! :D

Ever see that episode of 'Will & Grace' where Jack & Karen are at an arcade, & Jack dances to 'Holiday' by Madonna? That would be me! :lol:

9. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Nice list MJ! But t's true it's time to have this stroy come full circle and I have a feeling it will. I refuse to give up hope!!:thumbsup:

I've never seen the episode but I think I get your meaning. Now if you need a dancing partner I am available!!:):p

First a beautiful Reunion!!

[​IMG]

Then love, marriage and a baby carriage, but not too soon after they get back together. The chemistry between our couple is natural so the progression toward this stage in their relationship should also be natural.

[​IMG]

Now I dare not post these things in the regular threads for it so these are special treats for you guys.;)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  10. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I know there is a rule about double posting but this deserved a post of it's own.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...ter_talks.html

hopefull it's just because he's recovering due to the wounds and the next season he's back in full swing. I would hate for AR to leave the show before Eric and Natalia could get back together. Let me know what your gals think.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm not taking this too serious yet. The link provided says the page is unavailable, but I'm guessing it is the tidbit that Emily said -- "My romance is in jeopardy. I think there may have been some poor negotiations somewhere" -- note she follows that comment with a giggle.

Considering "the giggle" I tend to think that she was kidding around. One would think that she wouldn't be so "chipper" referring to a co-stars departure. :wtf: SO....yes, I tend to believe, at least when listening to this particular comment, that she was kidding around as if she was saying that the "romance" was in a contract & that there were poor negotiations in it since it's now in jeapordy.....make sense?

Anyway, I do like the romance in jeopardy part....we know that part's true. :p:p:p

I love Adam though, I don't want to see him go cause there's so much more for his character, even aside from his relationship with Natalia, it would be a shame to have him leave when he's finally ready to re-build his character.

Awesome avi's Mrs.DelkoWolfe!!! I love the baby one -- so sweet!!

12. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I get what your saying. I'm not panicking as of yet, but it would suck if he left and the rest of my thoughts I'll have to PM to you.;)

Thanks!!:thumbsup: Those are just the wallpapers though. I'm using the avi. Like I said I wouldn't dare put those anywhere else but here.;)

13. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

It looks like it’s finally time to kiss the Calleigh-Delko romance goodbye.

TVGuideMagazine.com has learned exclusively that when Adam Rodriguez returns to CSI: Miami this fall it will be for a limited engagement only, after which he will exit the show. According to a source close to the actor, Rodriguez may possibly return for a multiple episode arc, but in a worst-case scenario he will only shoot the season premiere.

Last time we saw Delko he had been shot by Calleigh and was lying wounded somewhere in the Miami marsh with his team desperately searching for him. As previously reported, the first episode will be set in 1997, as a comatose Delko flashes back to his past and how the team first met. It’s in the flashbacks that we will meet new series regular Eddie Cibrian for the first time, and the episode will also guest star former Miami regular Khandi Alexander. As for Rory Cochrane returning as Speedle? May not happen, says the source. “He's very close to Adam. Unless it's okay with Adam, he will not do it.”

A rep for Rodriguez and CBS issued no comment.

Well girls we might not get our reunion after all. :( <cries> On the upside yeah we won't have to deal with e/c and it looks like they will break up permenantly before he leaves. Oh well looks like we'll only have our dreams.:( excuse me while I go cry........

14. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I can't believe he might actually be leaving! :( Why would he leave! And better yet who can replace him? :wtf: Ugh this makes me really sad! I dont even want to watch the premiere now. Wow I cant believe this! I hope this is not true! He said somewhere that if he was leaving the show he would be goin off with a bang! This is no "bang"! I'm so upset! Well at least we wont have to worry bout the whole e/c thing but I was hoping for a EDeN fling! Ugh could anything get worse? lol

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This is so sad. There's so many places Eric could go -- why would this happen!! HE shouldn't be the one to go! :rolleyes:
    This really pisses me off. Eric & Natalia had so much to figure out, & I can't even imagine what Natalia will do or think when/if he leaves.
    Is it too much to ask that he & Nat engage in some hanky-panky & then he return for a few epis for her sake?!! Damn them for not giving us a proper EDeN ending - this is a load of shit :scream: