Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful hot sunday everybody!!!![​IMG]

Unfortunately i had less time the last week and will have the next one but i will try to read all your posts the next days but i found this pic and was absolutely fascinated:

[​IMG]

Sorry, if had been posted before but i was speechless and wanted to share it with you!!

Stella/Melina 7: a goddess came down to earth !

HUgs to you all!!!!

Udonna

2. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Okay, this is just going to be my quick contribution 'cause I have to leave soon for my FINAL history class. *throws confetti*:p

Titles for thread #7 (we're almost there!!!:D):

Stella/Melina #7: Athene in her mortal form.

Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

(Yes, I've been catching up on my Greek mythology lately.:lol:)

Sorry for the quick post and I'll talk to y'all later!:)

~Miyu

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!!! (I can see you have been in chatty mood as well. Thank you darlings :D )

Shippy--->
    lol poor Sydney. She had more problems with men than our Stella:p One thing i liked from her is how incredible strong she was for herself and for her family especially reflected how she got the clinic at the church (!!!)
    AMEN!!!!

Miyu--->
    Awwwww I LOVE Stella in Action when she goes all Rambo:drool: 5.01 was aired in Latin America again last Thurday (Season 5 finished last week) and i had forgotten how great she is in taht scene inside the back with Ethan and then later she she almost fall off the roof:drool:
    Axel-->
    Axel you are a complete sweetheart! I wish i had the chance of getting Guiding Light here:shifty: I love the progression on Eleni and Frank's relationship because i rememebr that first scene wheer she was at the dinner working and she was asked to sing and Frank looked at her totally in love. It was funny to watch her later as his wife and in the shower:lol: I wanna write her too. But i am looking for a good pic to make it bigger and to write her from behind. Maybe a couple dancing tango? I don't know;)

Udonna dear!!!!!!!!!!!!-->
    LOL i understand your feelings darling especially prior your holidays. This thread was missing you! (And i miss my Galina. I wonder where Madison is:confused:)

Dearest and Crazy Nut

Thank you for asking, my tummy is much better now :D
    :lol:I can tell you are in denial my lovely Nut. Never mind, But if you continue with your diet of coffee and almonds ice cream you won't have only a big bum but a big belly too:lol: (in any case you will be stil the brave Nut from Nutland :D

They should review their Law book then :lol:

hopefully if she ever comes back she will have a decent disclosure to her personal story. And i would like a hopeful disclosure. Perosnally i woudn't want she was sent to jail. Mindy has lost too much
    Besides it would be very nice to see Stella mentioning her and talking about her new start:thumbsup:

awwwwwwww the idea makes me melt :D I can't imagine a sweetest thing than Stella singing in Greek lullabies to Baby Lucy:adore: (well except baby Taylor:luvlove:)
    I would like to like Danny again and being the little bro he was for her so many times:adore: IF our people get that then i still will believe in miracles! (as converting you, stubborn Nut!:lol:)

you will say it! I have told you that! Ich liebe Smacked!!!!!!!:lol:

Thnka ladies for spoling me with such gorgeous and splendid piccies of our Melina:adore: Did i mention I LOVE MELINA KANAKAREDES????

Stellarinas Titles so far:

Stella/Melina 7: a goddess came down to earth !

Stella/Melina#7 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella
    Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts
    Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek
    Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology
    Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team
    Stella/Melina #7Because Stella and Mac are the (platonic) dream team of CSI:NY

[​IMG]

4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Awww... that pic with Sheldon reminded me how much I miss the darkness in season 1. Now I sometimes find NY too WASP and shiny :(

Deb
    , I don't think the last title suggestion should be included. This is no man's land, some people don't ship Smacked but Fiesta and some people ship none of these at all.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH I know I know Pleni! :D But i think THE NUT was responsible for that one (not sure. I need to check ;) ) and I can't change it especially once she was weak:lol: (if she was the responsible ;) )

I am going to add one more

Stella/Melina #7 Stella/Melina 7: a goddess came down to earth !

Stella/Melina#7 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella
    Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts
    Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek
    Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology
    Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team
    Stella/Melina #7Because Stella and Mac are the (platonic) dream team of CSI:NY

Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!
    Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

6. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, Stellarinas! OMG, did I mention I was missing you soooo much? A new thread? O, I love all titles, but...
    *a goddess came down to earth - because she is a real goddess. Oh, I know, I know - you know it.
    Udonna, I've just seen your pic with Melina and now I'm like....can't close my mouth. She is...she is...where did you find it?
    Hugs you all

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I love all these titles!! and dunno which to pick :p (Maybe the first one)

Also I found a retro photo of her here it is:
    [​IMG]

and in one of my fav scenes:

[​IMG]

8. xuxomaphone

xuxomaphone Victim

Well, I'm glad I found this thread. Although I was drawn to the show because I'm a Gary Sinise fan, Stella and the lovely lady who plays her have wormed their way into my heart.

I've only seen Ms. Melina in CSI:NY, but I'm sure she's done other things. So is there anything that you guys suggest I watch? She's a very talented actress and I'd love to see her other stuff.

On another note, I love the pictures you guys have posted. My favourite is the behind the scenes picture where the people on the bus are looking at Gary and Melina. I'm sure if I ever saw them around, I might have to double look, because I wouldn't believe it. It's funny, I live in NYC but I've never seen them filming :(

9. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Debbie, add these two to the list too please!

Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

Hugs to all the Stellarinas!

~Miyu

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

ok I am just 30' of heading the hospital but i believe it's officially , WE have a NEW THREAD! (Debbie runs to open it!)

Fiery---> LOVED that retro pic you posted . Simply LOVED it

Miyu--> I have add your titles sweetie

11. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

please delete

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.